[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(((Goldberg)))
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (880 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
880 KB, 750x1334
They're afraid.
>>
>>78231474
They should be.
>>
Trump is only getting started. He really hasn't begun focusing on Hillary yet. He's run no ads against her. He's made no speeches about her. This speech was Trump's opening salvo. It represents the tip of the iceberg. Trump is going to expose Hillary's dirty little secrets. He's going to eviscerate her just like he did with the Republican field. Hillary is so corrupt and is so beholden to multinational corporations and multinational banks that Trump's arsenal is already fully stocked with ammo. Damn right the Dems are scared. They know that Hillary is a deeply flawed candidate.
>>
File: 1465434523324.png (272 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1465434523324.png
272 KB, 500x378
>>78231474
>mixed a truth or two in among lies

And that site is now worthless to me.
>>
>>78231474

video link?
>>
>>78231474
Jews fear the samurai
>>
>>78232781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

It's really good stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x498
>>78231474
Freedom intensifies
>>
I've said it before; Bernie Sanders was the only person that had a chance against Trump. This is what you get, dems.
>>
>>78232919
>muh emails
>muh benghazi
>muh America

Amazing stuff.
>>
File: 1466354150584.gif (4 MB, 217x272) Image search: [Google]
1466354150584.gif
4 MB, 217x272
>>78233025
>leaf
Opinion discarded.
>>
(((Goldberg)))

Also this >>78233025
>>
>>78233118
are you a simpleton?
>>
>>78233025
>muh woman card
>muh pantsuit T-shirt
>muh celebrity selfies

Such substance.
>>
>>78233002
jesus fucking christ, ben went full /pol/ didnt he
>>
>>78233025
He calls her out on her disastrous foreign policy as Secretary of State and her shady ties to foreign interests and banks. Are these not valid concerns for Americans, leaf? These things make me genuinely not like her.
>>
>>78233944
>troll people we like
>they get upset, go to /pol/ to shitpost about how were all douchebags
>start reading the various red pillings going on
>shakily become woke
its not the first time we've done it. if hillary gets elected itll be the last though
>>
>>78231474
>Among the lies
Such as?

I thought for sure people would be latching onto his flub of "Sending jobs over sea to mexico"
>>
>>78233015
Sanders would bet obliterated in a general election. Clinton's main voter base (centrist democrats who lived throughout the Cold War) would not vote for Sanders once his past was targeted in a general election. It'd be one of the biggest landslides in American history.
>>
>>78232919
It's unbearable, I keep hearing him breathing through his nose every time he finishes a sentence.

Is he sick?
>>
>>78234862
>They hate us.
>Then they agree with us.
>>
>>78234862
The biggest red pill is being attacked by blue masses.
>>
>>78233025
>muh greentext

Amazing stuff.
>>
Trump hasn't been assassinated because the Jews know we will have a Fourth Reich
>>
>>78236000
You've got it backwards. Those older centrist dems are absolutely terrified of Trump, they would vote for an actual, verified lump of shit if the DNC endorsed it. Those dems are the ones that immediately fall into step with whatever the party decides, the types that without second thought vote straight down the line for their party, without any more information required.

It really is lucky the democrats are so fucking dumb and pushed this weak candidate. Hillary can't campaign for shit, and she doesn't even have substance on her side like the old jew did. She will be eviscerated by Trump's banter, because even if he's as substantively empty as she is, he is a fucking savant when it comes to showmanship and charisma.
>>
>>78232673
Is dat sum Asuna?
>>
>>78232919
>SNIFF
>>
>>78231474

But Trump is a kike's best friend. You idiots are getting fucking played by a conman who is in league with the kikes you claim to hate. Good job.
>>
>>78231474
>The Don talks like a fucking child
>Americans eat this shit up

Clinton is so stupid she tries to talk smart
Trump is so smart he knows to talk stupid

I just wish he'd actually go into details about his plan. Not at a rally or some shit, but just like having an official manifesto on his website
>>
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE MEME OF BOY VS. GIRL THINKING IN SHOWER. PLS.
>>
>>78237420
He has gone into some detail about tax reform on his website though. I'm not certain how great it is but its better than what other candidates can provide.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 268x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 268x166
(((GOLDBERG)))?
>>
Trump should come out to Goldberg's theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9udAirjw3U
>>
>>78233025
>muh threat to national security
>muh tortured Americans
>muh love of country

yeah, ok buddy
>>
>>78236910
Not really. Most centrist Democrats adore JFK and they will refuse to consider Sanders, a Castro supporter, a JFK Democrat.
>>
>>78233335
Hey leaf, Texas fag reporting in. Just a question, how exactly do you know so much about how to run our country when you don't even live here? Have you obtained your opinion from watching scraps of biased news reports delivered from our left controlled media? Because. And stay with me here Sally. I don't think that's actually a valid way of forming an opinion.. Do you Sharon?
>>
>>78237420
What do you mean go into details on his plans? It literally on his fucking website. Including the steps he will take to make Mexico pay for the wall.
>>
>>78231474
Where is the speech
>>
>>78233118
need more
>>
>>78237420
Ah, the "he needs to go into greater detail" shills, been awhile since I have seen your kind post.
>>
There were no lies. Its true, all of it.
>>
>>78231474
It Begins.
>>
File: Daddy~<3.png (419 KB, 715x487) Image search: [Google]
Daddy~<3.png
419 KB, 715x487
>>78231474
I legitimately cried tears of joy upon almost everything he said, it was truly godamned beautiful.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.