[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd LOVE to see /pol/ take this one on.......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: huh.jpg (161 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
161 KB, 2048x2048
I'd LOVE to see /pol/ take this one on.......
>>
What kind of sick vegan forces their children into canabalistic feeding at such a young age? They have powders and pre made drinks for that
>>
I agree wholeheartedly. Dairy is disgusting unless it's your mothers milk during infancy and even into adolescence.
>>
File: damn.jpg (132 KB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
132 KB, 1136x1136
>>78229702
>>78229676
>>78229505
damn...
>>
>>78229702
What's so disgusting about it?
>>
vegan shit is always funny, post more OP
>>
why don't we treat women like animals that have been domesticated for millennia to produce milk?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x270
>>78229279
Now we make titmilk ice cream. When was last time we drank raw cow's milk directly out of the stomach? Also. Cows need to be milked and it is eaten grass. What the hell is tit milk?
>>
Vegans are faggots
Meat, dairy and eggs are awesome.
Idgaf about farm animals.
>>
>>78229279
Well this strawman assumes that I have a problem with breastfeeding children past the age where they're typically weaned when the reality of the situation is that I couldn't care less.
>>
File: btfo.png (227 KB, 599x597) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
227 KB, 599x597
/pol/ CANNOT refute this
>>
Completely agree. Society is filled with folks with severe cognitive dissonance. Especially the west.
>>
>>78229702
Nigger spotted
>>
File: 1398380483151.gif (933 KB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
1398380483151.gif
933 KB, 200x137
>>78229279
>drinking from a glass is the same as letting a child suckle in full view of the public

Fucking vegans.
>>
>>78230028
I

AM

SILLY
>>
>>78229772
Caring is not a binary thing.
You can care about something to varying degrees.
For instance, I care for my parents and for my dogs.
But if my dogs get run over I'll move on after an hour or two.
For my parents it will take longer.
Similarly, I don't want animals to suffer needlessly, but me enjoying a steak is not needless.
>>
>>78229772
>keep cows and chickens alive because we "care" for them

Being moral means being as good as you can, not autistically taking that to an extreme where it endangers you

Fuck, we couldn't even manage to keep cats and dogs if we didn't keep livestock to grind up for cat and dog food and couldn't hunt birds to feed our carnivorous pets

Billions of animals would have to be culled if the world switched to a vegan society
>>
>>78229772
Ugggh really made me think
>>
>>78230028
That analogy does not work.
>>
>>78229772
This one is true. I care about some animals more than others. Just like I care about some people more than others. As does every other person, including vegans.
>>
>>78229279
We don't drink from a cow's udder and allowing children to drink from a mother's breast past a certain age causes psychological problems and also inhibits them from becoming independent.

>>78229772
Animals were made for harvesting. Proof of this lies in the physiological issues found from eating human meat whilst these symptoms don't occur when eating pork, beef, etc.

>>78230028
That's not an argument.
>>
>>78230028
This is pretty much what vegans sound like.
> our ancestors evolved to eat nuts and berries.
>>
>>78230028
The anti-smoker in this comic should be very evangelical and condescending (which they can be) about it to be comparable to a vegan.
>>
>>78230255
I'm a smoker

It's more like

>Smoking
>Hey buddy don't you know you should quit smoking it's bad for you
>Yeah thanks see ya
>I MEAN IT, I don't even know you but the fact that I'm willing to intrude on a complete stranger while he's minding his own business is enough evidence that you need to quit, NOW
>fuuuuuuck off
>>
>>78230028
Is that vegan trying to say that meat kills you or that she just hangs around assholes all day?
>>
Can we outlaw vegans for the crime of smug faggotry? Let's get involved, people. Contact your senator today!
>>
>>78230552
Do people do this?
I just tell my friends not to smoke in my house.
That's pretty much the level of not smoking I expect.
Sometimes we talk about the chances of lung cancer and the price or whatever, but usually not brought up by me.
I'd be pissed off too if they kept telling me to stop spending 16 hours per day behind the computer.
>>
>>78230552
I agree with you, enjoy your addiction as much as you want
>>
>>78231105
To feed myself with?
>>
>>78231105
That's a pretty diverse set of opinions. You have everything from advocating for human cow farms to someone being silly.
>>
The one line vegans can't refute: "I don't care." I do not care that animals are being slaughtered for my enjoyment. They are tasty.
>>
>>78230906
I'd probably ask them to not smoke if they were in a car with me etc.

cyber addition is real, your brain releases dopamine, or other pleasure inducing chemicals, instead of having it come from an external source.

>>78231105
more like
>Fuck off, I want dead animal bodies to eat their flesh.
>>
>>78231105
>why are you pushing your hand up her arsehole and injecting semen into her vagina

l-lewd
>>
File: image.png (358 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
image.png
358 KB, 666x666
>>
File: The Triumph of Death.jpg (533 KB, 1100x783) Image search: [Google]
The Triumph of Death.jpg
533 KB, 1100x783
>>78231105
I like you.
But your forgot that meat tastes good.
And that the world is a horribly cruel place.
Did I mention that lions eat zebras, and if they had the cognitive faculties that humans poses, they'd probably establish their own slaughterhouse industry?
Blame God.. or rather, the Demiruge. Satan, the Master of the Material World, who injected competition and scarcity into life's need for perpetuation.
Even a cabbage and a carrot screams when you rip it from the ground.
Guess who wins in the in, protip..
It's picrelated.
>>
>>78229772
Sheep have barely any survival instincts and cannot live without human interference
>>
>>78232043
>Demiruge
RESIST THE DEMIURGE
>>
>>78231105
Why the fuck have I been chosen without an answer to my question? Instead of posting more shittily made comics, can you answer my question (I'm assuming you made these).
>>
This walking skeleton isnt even reading your answers, just highlighting you and stamping his stupid images with it. Dont respond, sage.
>>
>>78229772
>I care about animals
Fuck 'em. If they aren't of any use to humans, they have no right to exist.
>>
humans would not be here right now if we did not eat meat sane thing goes for drinking milk
>>
>>78230028
>Comparing harmful drug use to eating the most nutritious type of food available for our species.
Autism.
>>
>>78232371
Is the Demiurge Poimandres?.
How can the ant resist the Sun?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.