[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wel /pol/???? "If every Black male 18-35 applied for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: wendell.jpg (17 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
wendell.jpg
17 KB, 214x317
Wel /pol/????

"If every Black male 18-35 applied for a conceal& carry permit, and then joined NRA in one day; there would be gun control laws in a second
"
>>
>>78224984
Gun control laws? Don't be silly, there would be nigger control laws.
>>
>>78224984
Not really. Because they would have to pass background checks to get the CCW. I'm okay with normal black people doing that. Niggers not so much. But niggers have a rap sheet so no worries there. But yes, keep the whole "NRA is KKK" narrative going, fag.
>>
>>78225083
racewar
>>
>>78224984
>"If every Black male 18-35 applied for a conceal& carry permit, and then joined NRA in one day; there would be gun control laws in a second

I would support them doing that as then their guns would be legally owned and they would have to take a safety course. Maybe they could learn to hold the gun right and actually hit their target rather than the three year old down the block...
>>
>>78224984
Implying black males age 18-35 would be able to fill out forms and obey laws.
>>
'Go easy on the Greeks, they invented democracy' - McNulty

'Yeah? Assfucking too' - Bunk
>>
>>78224984
They don't let felons conceal carry lmao
>>
>>78225150
Reminds me of that nigger that shot at a cop but said he was aiming for someone else.
>>
>>78224984
Gun control laws started with racism. The left has been obsessed with race and class from the beginning. Please grow up. I'm getting sick of this. God will come for us one day, yet it is up to us when, and what we've accomplished when he does.
>>
>>78225097
They just all need to move to VA
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/in-virginia-felon-voting-rights-mean-a-simpler-path-to-gun-ownership/2016/05/20/5980101e-1e92-11e6-8c7b-6931e66333e7_story.html
>>
>>78224984
>He fell for the blacks have agency meme.
>>
>>78224984
pretty fucking ignorant
>>
The NRA has a black spokesperson
>>
>>78224984
>Bunk, why did you assault that couple in a bar for not supporting Hillary?!
>>
File: 1466208038185.jpg (45 KB, 325x355) Image search: [Google]
1466208038185.jpg
45 KB, 325x355
>1/3 of black males 18-35 would never pass a background check
>1/2 would not get one because they live in liberal run cities with draconian firearm laws.

Not sure why they would join the NRA, but something tells me a sudden boost of ~15million members who can all vote would make a statement AGAINST gun control.
>>
I'm for anyone who can legally and responsibly own a firearm, doing so.
>>
>>78224984

Then fucking do it faggots
>>
>>78224984
False.

And if all niggers suddenly started obeying the law, the world would become a tangibly better place overnight
>>
>>78224984
that's actually true.
>>
File: 1465556215733.jpg (91 KB, 650x638) Image search: [Google]
1465556215733.jpg
91 KB, 650x638
>>78225828
>religionfag
>telling liberals to grow up
I'll admit it, I laughed. The irony here is too damn strong.
>>
>>78224984
Sorry, but no CC for niggers because they deny them to convicted felons.
>>
>>78226050
This. If you choose to forgo gun ownership for feels and actively lobby against the right of your fellow citizens to possess firearms, you are a shitty American and your cuck ancestors should have probably gone back to England when they had the chance
>>
>>78224984

Didn't the NRA lobby for guns rights for black people? What kind of bullshit logic is this?
>>
>>78224984
Race-baiting bullshit.

There already are gun control laws.

And ironically enough, it's the law-abiding blacks that live in impoverished crime-ridden areas that are the most negatively affected by them. Because most of these crime-ridden areas are in Democrat controlled states with very strict gun control regulations.

In places like Detroit, the citizens are rendered completely defenseless against gangs and other criminals that seek to harm them. In some places, the police won't even respond to their 9/11 calls. If law-abiding inner-city blacks were able to possess firearms, then they would be able to police their own neighborhoods and drive out the criminals.
>>
>>78224984
I don't think convicted felons are allowed to own guns. If my math is correct then that means only 4 black people can legally own guns.
>>
>>78224984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n8q16SNYR8
>>
>>78224984

If everyone who was not a violent convicted felon applied for a CCW permit and bought a gun tomorrow I would bust in my pants. If that happened we might not even need groups like the NRA.
>>
>>78224984
>niggers constantly own guns illegally and conceal them
>implying the law means anything to them

Gun control is pushed by niggers for niggers and rejected by whites because we know niggers won't follow the law anyway
>>
>>78224984
None of those nogs would ever pass the requirements to get a conceal and carry permit.
>>
File: image.png (341 KB, 413x542) Image search: [Google]
image.png
341 KB, 413x542
>>78226019
Best reply
>>
>>78227243

That must be approximate...I was going to make a joke but damn. Thinking about it, under 18 can't own guns, felons can't own guns.
>only 4 black people can legally own guns
That's probably true considering most have felony records BEFORE they are even old enough to vote.
Sucks to be them, man.
>>
>>78224984
50% of black males over 30 have a felony on their record and thus cannot apply for CCW lmao
>>
>>78226204
Why are you so up yourself?
You might think you sound like an English professor but in all honestly you sound like an aspie sped
>>
>KKK was funded by democrats
>NRA literally supported blacks arming themselves for self-defense

wow really makes you think
btw nice two posts senpai you guys are learning
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.