[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at dog park with pupper >other (bigger) starts biting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 16
File: Reaction743.jpg (64 KB, 720x552) Image search: [Google]
Reaction743.jpg
64 KB, 720x552
>at dog park with pupper
>other (bigger) starts biting mine on the neck and the face
>raise my voice and tell it to go away

>commiefornia liberal cuckold tells me "thats not cool bro dont yell at a dog", and "it's probably just playing chill out brah"

>tell him he's a cuckold if he wants me to sit idly by while my dog gets attacked

>he admits he isn't from Texas
>tells me I should leave if I have a problem with his nigger dog
>tell him to go back where he came from where that kind of behavior is tolerated

Was I in the right or was Commiefornia Chad?

Also this is politics because animal control

>note: commiefornians are the animals who need to be controlled (euthanized)
>>
California needs to be nuked and everyone from there needs to be castrated as violently as possible
>>
Another cucks dog was attacking yours and you dare stand up for yourself?

How fucking dare you! Tolerance and love! Not Hate and bigotry!
>>
>>78224576
I mentioned once my cat peed on my carpet and I slapped her ass and someone freaked out at me and started crying saying I'm abusive
>>
>>78225423
You have no idea how pissed off I was. This cuck got the rest of his liberal nu-gang to gang up on me and tell me "heeeyyyy not cooooll, don't dooo thaaaat"

>>78225695
What pissed me off the most is how he implied I don't love or care about my dog when I was defending him from a bigger dog in a nonviolent manner because mine cant defend himself as a puppy. I was walking my dog out and I tugged on his leash then cuck Chad says "hey don't drag him that's not cool" just as my pup started walking towards me. liberals need to learn their place and it's at the bottom of a mass grave

>tl;dr: this incident inspired me to either go law enforcement or get my CCW
>>
>>78224576
I'm all for more people telling off any idiot who doesn't mind his dog.

I love dogs and I seriously despise 99% of dog owners.
>>
>>78226216
The thing was that all the dogs were off their leashes so there was no way to tell who was the owner although I know that dog wasn't Cuck Chads since he came in with an akita.

I did literally verbally call him a cuckold and say that he must like watching his gf get fucked by other men if he wanted me to sit by and watch my dog get attacked.

Fucking californian transplants, I swear.
>>
>>78224576
Let's see a picture of your Dog fag
>>
>>78224576
i seen this but the parties switched

some middle aged fat caliman yelling at other people and their dogs for bothering his dog - at an off leash park. He was doing the loud yelling cussing shtick to generate attention and sympathy, but high tailed it out of there - clearly in the wrong.

Texans only take oh so much, calibros
>>
File: IMAG0407.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0407.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
>>78226930
>inb4 you're the Commiefornia Chad or one of his liberal nu-gang who stole my wallet

You can see why I felt compelled to defend him

>>78227232
So are you saying I was in the wrong? Or is that just a relatable anecdote you wanted to share?

I literally did not have a problem with any other dogs playing with my little guy until this nigger looking dog started putting his fangs on my dog's neck
>>
File: 1414410785986.png (244 KB, 603x432) Image search: [Google]
1414410785986.png
244 KB, 603x432
>>78226506
Sounds like you sperged out. Calling strangers cucks... lol

The dogs probably were playing and unless your dog was whimpering in pain you could have just waited to see.

You have to let dogs be dogs sometimes.
>>
>>78227939
>just let your dog/family member get attacked brah
>chill out
>it's probably okay

How is that not cuckold morality? That's like saying "just let Jamal flirt with your gf, she probably won't give him her number, chill out"
>>
>>78224576
>Walk down street
>Pit-nigger sprints to my dog
>Nips at her and starts to growel louder
>Knee it away a couple of times
>It gets more aggressive
>Bites her on the shoulder and she yelps
>Knee it down hard
>Fixated on my dog it turns around and lunges for her neck
>See an opening
>Kick it in the face as hard as I could
>It tumbles on the concrete and gets up and runs back to its house whimpering
>By that time, the owner makes it over
>"Fuck man I'm so sorry. Is your dog okay? Poor girl. Call me if anything changes."

Even pitbull owners know their dogs are dangerous.
>>
File: magadag1.png (656 KB, 549x800) Image search: [Google]
magadag1.png
656 KB, 549x800
>>78226155
if they don't even understand leash training their dogs are already fucked.

what would you have done if it didn't fuck-off from you raising your voice?
>>
>>78224576
You were right but commiefornia disagrees with you. As long as you are in their containment area then you are wrong.
>>
>>78224576
Yes, also find out where he lives and kill his family.

You are welcome.
>>
I remember one time some slut was walking her vicious unleased nigger golden retrievers in my parents woods. They attacked my dog, and when she stood by and did nothing, so I punched and kicked her dogs. She got mad and yelled at me. I told her to fuck off and get off my property. Was I in the right bros?
>>
File: 1447769003117.jpg (14 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1447769003117.jpg
14 KB, 262x263
>>78228347
I have no idea seeing as I still do not have a carry permit and I didn't have any weapons on me at the time.

I'd probably have lifted up my pupper and gotten him out of harms way as quickly as possible.

>tfw still fuming because he implied that I was "dragging" my dog when I literally just gave the leash a tug with a flick of my wrist

>>78228377
>their containment area
That's what pisses me off, this is not his home and this is not where he came from or belongs. My family not only fought in the Texas Revolution, but my direct ancestors signed and drafted the Constitution of the Republic of Texas. Meanwhile, cucks like this just come waltzing into the state with no sense of politeness or decorum.

This isn't "his containment area", he's a fucking guest in my home state and he should behave as such instead of acting like an entitled self-righteous faggot.

>>78228467
I would but one of them grabbed my wallet. I'm planning on playing a long game and joining the local PD.

Since I live on the border, I can pay a song and a dance to get him raped once I take him into the county jail for

>>78228752
ye
>>
>>78228752
Yes.

This shameless behaviour is taking over our societies.

Just look at old pictures where almost everybody was dressed decently, wearing a hat and a suit; our civilization ist killed by the jew, even dog owners are affected.
>>
File: 1451687435069.png (58 KB, 160x185) Image search: [Google]
1451687435069.png
58 KB, 160x185
>>78228960
Back then it was also legal to shoot a dog that was attacking yours without a crowd of liberals saying "hey don't do that that's not cool"

>tfw 4 generations of my family fought and shed blood (even against your country) for this [Current Year] future
>>
>>78228037
You are helicopter parenting your dog bro. Unless one of the dogs is bleeding, crying, or going limp it's best to just let them play.
>>
File: 1455541267286.jpg (124 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1455541267286.jpg
124 KB, 720x960
>>78230235
>going limp

Does it count if he was on his back starting to curl up and whatnot?
>>
Unfortunately I have a husky puppy and that's how they play with their mouths opening showing their teeth and people don't know that
>>
>>78230389
>showing their teeth

He wasn't exactly doing that, but he was nipping/putting his teeth on my dog's neck and sensitive bits. I know some dogs play like that, but he (the niggerdog) was behaving way more aggressive than the previous dogs of his size that day
>>
File: FEINSTEIN.jpg (163 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
FEINSTEIN.jpg
163 KB, 600x415
>>78224576

I would like formally apologize on behalf of my fellow Commiefornian. You were absolutely correct and he was probably a kike.
>>
>>78224576
>California
>Ever right on anything
>>
>>78230542
Well he looked white(ish) but he was taller than me, more attractive than me, and wearing hipster clothes (v-neck tee, ka-hey-key shorts, raybans, flip flops) with a hipster HY cut, and he was a brunette so he could've been a mischling for all I know

>>78230584
>>78230542
To be fair, he never said he was from commiefornia, I just assumed as much based on his fashion, his "hey man that's not cool" holier-than-thou cuckold morality and his smug "yeah brah I'm NOT from around here" responses when I called him out on being a fucking transplant
>>
>>78227939

Spoken like a true bitch.

If someone's dog came up to mine and started fucking with it I would personally kick their shit dog to prove a point.

The point is they need to control their dog and leave others the fuck alone.
>>
File: 20160621_185922.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160621_185922.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>78230485
I go to a dog park every day and have never had an incident luckily and if my dog starts to get a bit rough I grab him by the collar and calm him down

I sperged out on this guy once for letting his full grown dogs freak out on a puppy, not cleaning up after them, and leaving leashes on them
>>
>>78230348
Your dog is a bitch
>>
>>78224576
Anyone against Commiefornians are right. You could be Stalin, Mao, or Pol Pot, and you'd be right. Why?

Because Commiefornians are mentally ill. They need to be sterilized and contained in their commie dystopian state.
>>
>>78230920
Just saw your thread on /an/. Nice to know that my friends on a USENET mahjong strategy discussion BBS agree with me

>tfw feel angry and depressed because everyone ganged up on me to make me feel like I was in the wrong
>tfw its just that I live in a liberal neighborhood in a liberal city of a liberal county populated by sheltered suburban cucks

>>78230872
>Spoken like a true bitch.
>>78231072
>Your dog is a bitch

Who is right? Who is wrong?

Pedro Al-Andalus or Anon?
>>
>>78230348
Can't really tell based on that description. For some dogs rolling over like that is a sign of submission and others will wrestle off their back all day.

As the owner you can make whatever decision seems safe but a lot of dogs need some time spent roughhousing with others to be well adjusted. Lot of little dogs are shits for this reason.
>>
Yea, I used to take my mom's dog to the park while she was at work. The park had a separate fenced in area for smaller dogs which should be the norm. One day I there was no small dogs in the fence so I decided to put my 18 pound cockapoo in the fence with like 3 other larger dogs. They got along at first but once they notice the size differences, big dogs try to dominate. I felt terrible because my dog just like to run around and they'd chase and pummel him then stand over him. I only had him in there for about 1 minute while that happened but it sort of traumatized him of big dogs. He likes my horses though.

To go off of OP's point, I always see blacks bring their misbehaving dogs in the larger side and no one ever says anything to them. Pisses me off. I also had some weird biker looking guy walk up to me and try to convince me to vote for Bernie Sanders. He ended the conversation by telling me he was from Canada. Kek. I haven't gone back to the park in months.
>>
File: 20160621_184320.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160621_184320.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>78230920
>pic related

violent aggressive dogs according to suburban moms
>>
>>78231265

goddamnit upside down
>>
You were right except you didn't start biting the cuck in the neck after his last remark.
>>
File: 1466602725501.jpg (31 KB, 497x467) Image search: [Google]
1466602725501.jpg
31 KB, 497x467
>>78231232
I still feel like I was in the wrong/psychologically manipulated since Chad and his nu-gang kept saying "if u dont like it then take him 2 the small dog park brah"

Even though my dog is ~35lbs and he's already starting to outgrow the "small dog park" section

>>78231336
>You were right

>tfw can't do anything about it now
>couldn't do anything about it at the time
>>
>>78224576
You gotta make the call for yourself whether or not a dog is playing too roughly with your dog. Chad needed to mind his own fucking business. At the same time however, if you are sperging out because dogs are playing with teeth, Chad is right, you shouldnt be going to a dog park. If you got triggered over that, and there was no whimpering or signs of real aggression, you are too much of a bitch to be able to handle a dog.

So take that how you will. In the end, it is on your ability to judge a situation. Since you are calling people "cuck" in real life, though, the odds arent in your favor on the good judgment front.
>>
>>78231185

The anon defending his dog/property is right.

I've been through this shit countless times. It's amazing how the negligent owner gets upset when you defend your shit from THEIR Nigger dog.

>MUH FEELINGS
>>
File: 1442728480325.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
1442728480325.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>78231500
>Since you are calling people "cuck" in real life, though, the odds arent in your favor on the good judgment front.
I'm not going to pull my punches if he's quite literally espousing cuckold morality ("slave morality") w/r/t how I keep after my dog.

I reiterate:

Saying "chill out brah they're probably just playing" when a large dog is putting his fangs on your dog's neck is like saying "chill out brah, your gf is probably just being nice to Jamal" when your gf is giggling and getting her arm touched by Jamal.

Also, maybe those with nigger-like dogs should train their dogs or keep them home? My pup doesn't get violent or bite/put teeth on other dogs, in the "small dog" section or otherwise. The most he does is lick.

>>78231681
>mfw literally none of them had a valid argument besides "muh feelings" and "muh dogs feelings"
>>
File: pepenumber1225.jpg (26 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
pepenumber1225.jpg
26 KB, 547x471
I wasn't here for this, it's my uncle's story.

>Uncle owns pitbull mix
>Occasionally aggressive/possessive but on the whole just too strong for his own good
>He and his wife walking in the park and he dog sees another dog with his owner
>they start sniffing with each other but the other dog is aggressive, retard strength ensues
>other owner reaches in to separate dog, uncle's dog bites his hand
>Aunt and Uncle are apologetic but the man weirdly enough refuses to make a fuss
>Aunt insists they write him a check for the medical expenses, he says okay.
>Aunt asks for the guys name
>tfw the guy was a recently charged child molester/priest who wasn't even supposed to be in public parks.
>>
>>78233199

They called the cops on him, right?
>>
>>78233199
We'll that was unexpected
>>
>>78224576
The vast majority of people shouldn't be allowed to own animals.

Everyone in my town ignores the least law. Multiple times I've been running outside and had dogs run up to me, growling, baring teeth, an inch from ripping my leg out form under me,

"OH HE'S FRIENDLY"

And why does every degenerate have a pit-bull mix, and act like because it isn't full pit-bull it is no longer a genetically engineered murder machine?

I like dogs. I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO OWN THEM. A cat might shit in my yard every now and then, but it's not going to kill me while it's owner stands to the side thinking I've enjoying the company.
>>
>>78233342
I don't know if they reported him or not.
>>
>goto dog park
>not having your own land for your dog to run around in
lmao
>>
>>78224576
Good on ya m8
>>
>>78227460
Thats an adorable pup anon.
>>
>>78235260
I do, but I was thinking that my pup needs to get "socialized" with strangers and other dogs

>>78235691
>>78235972
ty anon
>>
File: DogBreedist.jpg (203 KB, 960x917) Image search: [Google]
DogBreedist.jpg
203 KB, 960x917
>>78233910
>And why does every degenerate have a pit-bull mix, and act like because it isn't full pit-bull it is no longer a genetically engineered murder machine?

This describes so many of my neighbors. I have 3 pitbull mixes and I don't let them go near strangers because the fuckers might bite them. My dogs are fucking pussies so they'll probably bite out of fear if anything.
>>
File: Photo0008.jpg (543 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Photo0008.jpg
543 KB, 1536x2048
My new puppy half Irish wolfhound half Aussie cattle dog. She is only 6 kgs but the vet reckons she will at least reach 35 kgs + when full grown.
>>
>>78224576
Why didn't you sue the bastard or make him pay the dog's medical bills?

Hit the fucker where it hurts, his wallet.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 600x732
honestly parts up NE are bad too

>at hippie gf's friend's coffee shop
>friend's doge is hanging out, we get free coffee, cool
>somehow get stuck with holding said friend's doge's leash
>it is a big doge
>doge lunges suddenly, directly into the street, into traffic
>instinctively yank the leash back, doge makes small wimper, but seems ok
>gf's friend storms out and tells me angrily not to pull on the leash
>become hated by all
>>
>>78225423

I know right? Next thing you know people will be wanting to defend themselves from muggers or even put criminals in jail, its ridiculous.
>>
>taking your dog to a dog park

bad idea

ive noticed most people that take their dogs are dog parks are really shitty dog owners who cannot control their dogs

many people who cannot control their dog assume that if they take their dog to the park and let it run away nuts for awhile that it'll act better at home

which is just fucking stupid because they take out all that energy out on other properly trained dogs
>>
>>78241957
This.

I had to stop taking my dog to the dog park. The amount of horribly behaved dogs there really started to get to me. And worse, the owners who wouldn't do shit when their dog was misbehaving.

They really are for people who don't want to do any work. Just let the dog loose and hope it burns itself out.

I've found that my dog and I have a much stronger bond since I started doing walks and hikes only. He's pretty much tuned into my every movement now, and he's a pro at leash walking.

Also, he's big and the little shits that kept attacking him at the park started getting hurt when he fought back. I didn't want to deal with the inevitable lawsuits because my dog finished a fight some other dog started.
>>
>>78230872
OP I gotta ask, are you from Austin? Cause a lot of commiefornia shitheads are shitting up Austin.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.