[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After the whole explosion on Youtube with the identity video,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 37
File: youtube-proud-to-be[1].jpg (38 KB, 1140x700) Image search: [Google]
youtube-proud-to-be[1].jpg
38 KB, 1140x700
After the whole explosion on Youtube with the identity video, I have come here to ask a question. What is the problem with transgenderism? Science has proven that conversion therapy does not work, telling them "you are a man" doesn't work. Reassignment surgery has been proven to be the best method for remedying the issue. What's the problem with calling someone by their preferred pronouns?
>>
>>78224023
It's degenerate
>>
>>78224023
they're a portion of the population that would be better off not existing. no one would notice if they all disappeared either desu.
>>
>>78224119
How? Is being anorexic degenerate? People seem to like to hate on transgenders just because they are showing pride and confidence, despite their situation. What was so "wrong" with the youtube video?
>>
>>78224023
Listen man, I don't care if you want to think of yourself as an attack helicopter, just don't go into my life and start demanding special treatment and attention for your mental illness
>>
>>78224023
the problem is treating mental illness like it's normal

it leads to quite a bit of confusion
>>
The mentally ill should be gassed.

But I'm not sure about transgenders. I don't think they're even mentally ill. Just highly impressionable and stupid.
>>
>>78224023
>science has proven
post it
>>
Science also proves that penis =/= vagina.

Inside out penis =/= to vagina.

Penis + testicles = man
Vagina+ ovaries = woman

Seriously. Take a biology class in high school and you'll realize this.
>>
File: 1442968606125.jpg (11 KB, 289x330) Image search: [Google]
1442968606125.jpg
11 KB, 289x330
>>78224023
>catering to 0.3% of the population

No, thanks.
>>
>>78224023
> reassignment surgery proven best method
sure, i guess suicide is a close second?
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2004/jul/30/health.mentalhealth
>>
I don't have a problem with it. What I do have a problem is with this notion of pampering them and treating them like helpless victims who need our suppor
>>
>>78224246
Because when I show pride for being straight I get called a problematic privileged bigot. Same for being white.
>>
>>78224023
Reassignment is a placebo.
Not a single demographic is as suicidal as the transgenders.
Guess why.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466198347043.jpg (24 KB, 540x417) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466198347043.jpg
24 KB, 540x417
>>78224119
First post is best post. Piss off degenerate OP.
>>
>>78224023
You don't fix mental illness by dismemberment.
>>
>>78224023
>Science has proven
stopped reading there.

Show me the scientific/medical paper that scientifically proves there are suddenly 30 new genders and all the millions of species that have existed for millions of years were all wrong this whole time.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 856x571
>>78224023
>science has proven

Science has proven that there's only two genders
>>
>>78224023
Enabling mental illness, post op suicide rate, etc. Now fuck off back to /r/faggot.
>>
>>78224367
Remember the Wachowskis? Created the Matrix?

Both are transgender now.

How in the fuck does that happen? The odds for 1 Trans is already pretty goddamn slim, yet now there are two siblings that it afflicted?

That's how i know this is all bullshit.
>>
>>78224313
This
>>
>>78224023
There is no "therapy" or debate to get over this. Your just mentally fucking ill and should be put in front of a firing squad for being degenerate and preaching about it.
>>
>>78224023
I don't have a problem with the mentally ill. What I do have a problem with is the government and mega corporations shoving it down our throats while trying to pass it off as 'normal'. Also the stupid parents that decide that their three year old boy is a girl because he wanted a Barbie is sick and makes me fume with rage.

And I rage even more when I realized that they're only doing this shit to sow division over yet another trivial issue so they can keep us distracted and divided while simultaneously dragging down society. Expect transgender BS to take up the news cycle for the next 2 weeks while Obongo signs an executive order on guns.
>>
>>78224574
Maybe because of the pressures they feel by their peers?
http://endtransdiscrimination.org/report.html
Study has shown that transgender people are subject to poverty, discrimination, and harassment far more than their peers.
>>
File: Americanmuscleman.png (149 KB, 414x332) Image search: [Google]
Americanmuscleman.png
149 KB, 414x332
>>78224023
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>78224023
>Science has proven that conversion therapy does not work,
You mean:
PC has strangled science to the point where they will ignore any evidence of successful conversion therapy and stifle any further research into it.
>>
File: goats.png (575 KB, 477x604) Image search: [Google]
goats.png
575 KB, 477x604
>>78224023
>Science has proven
Sauce?
>>
File: fugme.gif (4 MB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
fugme.gif
4 MB, 240x200
>>78224023
Doesn't compute.
>>
>>78224246

There is no such thing as transgender. You are born a male or female, every cell in your body is male or female, and if you think differently, you are screwed up in the head. It's like me saying I'm jesus christ. I'm not the lord and savior, and you're not a whatever you call it.

Also, you can't prove that other genders exists. I can prove that every cell in your body, down to the last chromosome, is either male or female. Get used to it.
>>
File: 1466031028477.jpg (131 KB, 739x566) Image search: [Google]
1466031028477.jpg
131 KB, 739x566
>>78224023
>>
>>78224023
I don't have problems with transexuals gays or etc.

The problem is the propaganda they are trying to get inside my throat.
>>
>>78224650
>Skience
>The Wachowskis

Dont make me laugh
>>
>>78224740
So are autismos, faggots and niggers compared to normal folks.
They don't off themselves like it's a panacea.
>>
File: tumblr_maojd2KXNI1rbzpqgo1_500.gif (396 KB, 350x434) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_maojd2KXNI1rbzpqgo1_500.gif
396 KB, 350x434
>>78224023
>hit 200K dislikes
>JewTube disables comments
>>
Transgender/multiple gender/ 31 genders... they aren't real! They don't work and this shit doesn't happen!

You want to know how we managed to survive through recorded history without 31 genders and why this is only now becoming a thing?

1.The population has become a literal idocracy where people can't think and will go with any dumb shit.

2. We have hordes of of leftists and society wreckers and a culture TELLING people its ok to pick a fake gender and act like a autist.
>>
>>78224246

Because its pushing a narrative that people arent allowed to disagree with for they will be socially ostracised and persecuted for doing so.

We're taking back the right to have opinions different from someone elses.

So guess what, we dont agree with you, or approve of this horse shit.

You cant convince us to see it your way. You just need to booy your big boy pants on, and learn to fucking accept the fact peoplecan have different opinions.

Goddamn liberals are fucking up our society so badly.
>>
>>78224246
Normalizing a psychological illness is not a good thing.
>>
>>78224023
They just need Jesus, mane.
>>
>According to the DSM-V, as many as 98% of gender confused boys and 88% of gender confused girls eventually accept their biological sex after naturally passing through puberty.

By thinking all this identity shit is "OK" and encouraging the behavior you are doing irreparable harm to impressional children who are just doing it to feel special in a world of non-special people.

In other words, it's child abuse, and you are the abusers
>>
>>78224023
Shouldn't you fix the mental illness and not do whatever the person wants?

>I have schizophrenia and I think I am the reincarnation of Hitler now address me as Fuhrer and let me beat up jews. What no I don't need any medicine you racist.

>I am a 30 year old pregnant women but I believe I'm a man let me use your bathrooms with your little boy. What no I don't need any medicine or help, RACIST
>>
>>78224023
Therapy is the only answer.
>>
File: tarnation.jpg (29 KB, 640x662) Image search: [Google]
tarnation.jpg
29 KB, 640x662
>>78224023
I actually don't care what people do to themselves, trannies chopping their dicks off is no more gross to me than people with horrible piercings or spacers in their ears, but when they attempt to make it my business and force this shit on me, shoving it down my throat and then calling me a subhuman that deserves to be hanged when I simply state my indifference, then it becomes unacceptable to me.
They're trying to force these issues into a public space where they don't have any right to be.
They have the right to do whatever they want to their own body, it's not my business, but in revenge I have a right to say I don't like it, I have a right to say I don't want to associate with people who are like that, and at no point that make me a Nazi or a homophobe or a racist(?) or a subhuman.
>>
First of all, I think the pronouns are a different argument than trans tolerance. That is, perhaps it should be correct that people refer to others by a preferred pronoun, I don't know, but you can't force them to. Not only is that patronizing, it actually irritates those you're trying to convert, and makes them dislike the whole pronoun game. As such, its really just a way for kids to seek attention.

As for transgender issues themselves, well, I'm not a liberal or anything but /pol/ tends to do the same shit as the SJWs. They go in with pre-formed opinions and try to work out justifications in the end.

I do think Transgenders exist, I think that you can identify as a man or a woman or a whale or what have you - but don't expect to be treated differently than how you look on the outside - if you want to be treated as a woman, make sure you look the part. It's not their jobs to telepathically know every lgbt person's personal preferences - that's just narcissism.
>>
File: 1466014968835.gif (904 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
1466014968835.gif
904 KB, 400x293
>>78224023
say your gay for example
I dont care if you like the cock
take the cock
enjoy it
but if your sexuality is the 1st thing out your mouth your a annoying cunt
>im a transgendered polymorphine power ranger genger fluid coolant pump with irritable bowel
just like your trying to get one up one the next person on who can be the most special little snowflake
in a sea of retards on social media your just scared you wont stand out
>>
File: Its Time.png (325 KB, 908x525) Image search: [Google]
Its Time.png
325 KB, 908x525
>>78224023
>genetic entropy has been proven
>we're all going downhill at a phenomenal rate
>lets just embrace the mutations and pass it off as normal and acceptable

That isn't how you approach disease and the accumulation of it. You try to treat and mitigate it.
>>
>>78224023
>What's the problem with calling someone by their preferred pronouns?

Because I will not let others decide what is, or is not, biological fact simply based on their feelings.

The reason why so many people have a problem with this is because it is being pushed daily, forcing you to have an opinion on the tranny "issue". Before, I couldn't give a shit less if some lunatic thought he/she was the other sex and had the money to attempt to convince themselves their fantasy was truth, but when you see the media and lefty propaganda push this over and over and over again you are making just as many enemies as you are making allies. The pendulum has been pushed just about as far as it is going to go and when it swings back I dont think these fags can handle the truth.
>>
File: 1439575190150.png (31 KB, 864x347) Image search: [Google]
1439575190150.png
31 KB, 864x347
>>78225038
>>78224023
OP is full of shit, lying like liberals always do in order to pretend reality suits their narrative when the opposite is true.
>>
File: circle-of-life.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
circle-of-life.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
>>78224023
In the end it comes all down to economics. Transgenderism is a huge, or maybe just very lucrative, market. And surgeons really like to earn some bucks with super heavy surgery. And then the meds! That's probably even the nicer business.

>meds, meds, meds

Is it ethical to mutilate those people? I'd argue no, but who gives a fuck.
>>
To put it as blunt as a fucking butter knife, there are 2 genders....2!
There are a couple of sexual orientations which in my opinion are all degenerate but still, 2 fucking genders. End of.
>>
>>78224023
how can i get a trap skeleton gf like this
>>
I can care less if a person wants to be trans-gendered or not. These videos or rather the propaganda behind wants to make victims and special snowflakes out of these attention whores.

Most of all, this propaganda aims to force people not to question, doubt or even call out these trans-people when they fuck up or even become worse than the bigotry they fight against.

Jews will bring up Holocaust when you question their methods when dealing with Palestinians. LGBTQ will bring up bigotry. It's all to control the debate and make you drop the argument or stand down when they do (and they will do) fucked up things to you and to each other.

>I won't give you any respect for being a victim or being a special trans snowflake. I will truly judge you on the content of your character, if that exists.
>>
>>78224676
I'm don't care what adults and teens do to their bodies but I'm concerned about young children who transition early and get put on hormone blockers that sterilizes them. I know it's because this allows them to pass as the opposite gender better as adults to be but this seems like a form of eugenics to me.
>>
>Guy sais his hand is trying to eat his face and begs you to chop his hand off to save his life
>He must be crazy
>Guy sais he is a woman and begs you to chop off his penis to save his mental wellbeing
>???
>>
>>78224023
Believing that you are not the gender you were born as is a belief. There is no proof that shows that you actually weren't supposed to be a male or female. It is a belief, a philosophy much like religion. It is a problem because no one should have beliefs forced on them. Especially when these beliefs are formed due to mental disorders.
>>
>>78224023

>Reassignment surgery has been proven to be the best method for remedying the issue.

You are stupid if you believe this bullshit. Liberals are not fucking intelligent no matter what bullshit studies they do or how much of academia they control. It is all biased, manipulated, and full of shit! The filthy kike who invented it should not be taken seriously and should be disregarded because he abused children and was a sexual predator. Again libshits aren't intelligent, they just like to think they are because they can't do shit in real life with their echo chamber studies proving they are smarter than any one on the face of the planet. I don't care what the flying fuck they say about IQ or LGBT shit. I, and most people here, are fucking smarter than they are so fuck you! Enjoy working on the liberal plantation you stupid nigger!
>>
>>78224023
There's an actual medication, watch this vid
It can lead to suicide, depression, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
>>
File: tumblr_nql0umlUFA1uwsnuqo1_500.jpg (160 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nql0umlUFA1uwsnuqo1_500.jpg
160 KB, 500x482
>>78224023
Pray harder. It's better than Hell.
>>
>>78225038
Debunked already:
http://problematicpeople.com/breaking-down-point-5-of-gender-ideology-harms-children/
>>
>>78224023
What about giving a "man" who feels like a woman male hormones instead of female ones
>>
>>78224023
The trans movement has become a form of child abuse. There are plenty of effeminate young boys who are being told they are actually women by authority figures and then subject to genital multination and hormonal therapy.

A male child who is:
a sissy =/= a woman
likes playing with dolls =/= a woman
dresses in female clothing =/= a woman
a fairy =/= a woman

Just because a kid is a fag or is going to grow up with a fetish doesn't mean he is female. It usually just means he's a fag or is going to be a perv.
>>
File: rejected-4-300.jpg (26 KB, 435x300) Image search: [Google]
rejected-4-300.jpg
26 KB, 435x300
This identity meme is just another way to create superfluous markets anyways, similar to all those (pol.) movements (selling tshirts and crap), diamonds/the engagement ring (of genious!), roses, valentines day, mother day, father day, halloween (at least over here in Europe - where it doesnt fucking belong), ...

>BUY BUY BUY
>>
File: 579507644_1937630.gif (219 KB, 330x400) Image search: [Google]
579507644_1937630.gif
219 KB, 330x400
>>78224023

Genesis 5:2 says very clearly that there are two genders. When you force a person of Christian faith to use made-up pronouns, you're asking them to deny their faith in Christ. But if they don't use them, they risk losing their job and being ostracized from "progressive" society.

That is objectively hateful. That is worth fighting against.
>>
>>78225480
>problematicpeople

I ain't clicking that shit nigga. I trust the American Academy of Pediatrics over these tumbristas
>>
File: crashed.png (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
crashed.png
1 MB, 1600x1200
>>78224023
/pol/: 1
jewtube: 0
>>
>>78225330
>number of times hand chopped off for that reason....0
>number of trans surgeries performed....>0

Logical fallacy you fucknugget.
>>
>>78224246
>Is being anorexic degenerate
yes
>>
>>78224023
Give them testosterone if they are a man and oestrogen if they are a woman, instead of doing the opposite and mutilating their genitals.

And if you must do it, DO NOT force it on children or make it into a social issue that single mums will force on their children. These mentally-ill fucks would have you believe it's all about acceptance, but A. I don't fucking care to see your mutilated genitals in my face, and B. it's being forced onto children with hormone blockers, even though the doctors that do this shit admit it's just a phrase for most kids that act like the opposite sex.

You know I don't even feel angry at the trannies themselves, they're mentally ill and hurting. I feel angry at the leftist fucks who abuse it.
>>
>>78225276
Might as well go to the nearest graveyard and fuck a corpse.
>>
I don't see any problem OP
>>
>>78225591
>The trans movement has become a form of child abuse.
It's also abuse/mutilation while grownups only are involved (hypo. oath).

In a bunch of years this whole thing will be abolished just like the mainstream eugenetic programs/forced sterilizaztion of the past.
>>
>>78224023
it spreads to the children
>>
>>78225707
By his logic, we should be accepting and promoting anorexia as totally normal. Who cares if it's incredibly unhealthy and lead to either death from malnutrition or suicide? BODY POSITIVE :^)
>>
>>78224023
My problem with it is that it basically makes male and female mean nothing. There is no mental state that makes one male. It's based on your chromosomal makeup. There are twink men and butch women, yet they're just a mental state away from being another gender? It makes no sense. I just don't understand why they can't just live and dress the way they like while accepting that they are their genetic gender. You can legally change your name from Mark to Cindy if you like, but you can't alter your genetics.
>>
>>78224023
>Reassignment surgery has been proven to be the best method for remedying the issue.
I agree with this wholeheartedly, merely for two simple facts:

It shows that they're not bullshitting to get attention, and suicide rates are extraordinarily high in post-op trannies and other surgery-related, permanently disfiguring gender/identity procedures.
>>
>>78224023
They are ugly and that justifies telling them to kill themselves, while at the same time claiming they are mentally ill because most of them want to kill themselves.
>>
Do we now have such a thing as an "identity day" to fucking celebrate?

top kek.
>>
>>78224023
To paraphrase Molyjeux: crazy people need to impose their craziness on the world to validate their craziness.

Now, do we want to support/celebrate shitty parenting and lax moral/societal values
http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Transhealth/Pages/Transparentalworries.aspx
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-36275877
http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/where-girl-meets-boy-why-are-child-referrals-to-londons-gender-identity-clinic-rising-so-sharply-a3245416.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/19/choose-your-gender-aged-four/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/referrals-to-englands-only-childrens-gender-identity-clinic-have-doubled-every-year-since-2009-a6979711.html
Or should we rather prefer the attitudes which led to the advancement of Western civilization to the point of landing men on the moon?

If one makes their private life public, one invites judgement.
>>
>>78225699
I'm saying that they're both on the same level, you dingus. The suicide rates of post op trannies imply that they're still mentally ill after being mangled by a surgeon and that humoring their twisted beliefs doesn't help, just as chopping off a crazy person's hand wouldn't make him less crazy.
>>
>>78225480
get that tumblr shit out of here lmao

post a real source you fucking fairy
>>
>>78224023
>After the whole explosion on Youtube with the identity video
>implying you guys trolling for a few hours was even noteworthy

You faggots need to get off /pol/
>>
File: image.png (542 KB, 491x492) Image search: [Google]
image.png
542 KB, 491x492
>>78225480
>problematicpeople.com
>somehow a shitty bullet-point article made by a 20-something journalist on a blog-like site trumps sourced reasearch from actual psychologists and doctors
Wew lad.
>>
>>78224023
Homosexuality is something very common in nature. Transexuality, however, is nonexistant. The argument that transexuals are normal is invalid.
>>
>>78225480
did you really link a page from that domain?

Written by someone who is on medicaid and when doctors dont want any more medicaid patients she crys DISCRIMINATION!

Get the fuck off this board, i'll side with a written medical text thank you
>>
>>78224919
>I didn't read the post, so I'm going to mock the poster.
>>
Having a mutilated penis and breast implants does not make you a woman.

Taking hormones and dressing like a man does not make you a man.
>>
>>78224023
Why did ancient Greece fail, what did they approve as legal and part of society - do you remember?

All I hear is homosexuals and sexual deviants damaging society.

What good do they do? They always want attention - they seek it - it's very obvious that they need attention - it's inevitable kids won't end up watching their attention seeking butt-sex videos.

This is something I found out about yesterday.. and it's just the beginning.
http://shoebat.com/2015/11/04/homosexuals-in-the-military-are-raping-and-molesting-tens-of-thousands-of-american-soldiers-in-just-one-year-the-homosexuals-have-raped-57750-american-soldiers-if-you-support-the-troops-then-fight/
>>
>>78225779
kek
>>
File: 8101MYNV3vL._SL1500_.jpg (281 KB, 1500x1478) Image search: [Google]
8101MYNV3vL._SL1500_.jpg
281 KB, 1500x1478
>>78225904
>To paraphrase Molyjeux: crazy people need to impose their craziness on the world to validate their craziness.

Corollary: nobody minds as long as you can make a good business out of it.
>>
Look at it like this OP.
These faggots, or whatever they call themselves, what they're doing is basing their identities and revolving their entire lives around their FETISHES. Being gay is not even a mental disorder (at least in most cases), it's not even that. Really it's only an overglorified fetish for dicks, just as there's fetishes for feet. I mean, just look at the fucking faggots. Most of them look and act and talk all feminine, except they have dicks. Deep down, they still have the natural draw to feminine characteristics, hence why they act all feminine and shit. It's not even a fucking mental disorder, all it is is one overglorified dick fetish that these faggots make sure is the first thing you know about them. The transgender and LGBTAAHEBTSHD+ bullshit was enabled by society's acceptance of the gay shit. Beastiality just got legalized in Canada FFS. The more you enable these degenerates to indentify according to what gets their dick hard, the more fucked up society will become. Just watch.
>>
Most trans people are just ugly people who don't like being ugly and think changing genders will fix things. Psychiatry is a joke in general and using their science as a defense is a weak argument.
>>
>>78224246
>Is being anorexic degenerate
Not eating to the point of getting sick for attention and sex is pretty fucking degenerate.
>>
>google "transgender identical twins"
>several pairs where one is and the other isn't
This is proof positive that transgenderism is not genetic

Also
>The existence of the tucute truscum dichotomy
>not blatant evidence of transtrenders
>>
>>78224246
The American Pediatric Society/Association has repeatedly asked Obama to stop pushing this ideology on children because it's a mental illness not a normal biological phenomenon
>>
>>78226099
This is a great point. I would have no problem with Islam if not for dawa ("moderates" taking over governments, incrementally). The terrorism would be explicable as madness, as it appears to be in the official story. Similarly my problem with trannies is not their existence but their totalitarian demand for overt love.
>>
>>78226157
>using their science
Please elaborate
>>
File: windmill.png (57 KB, 600x439) Image search: [Google]
windmill.png
57 KB, 600x439
>>78224023
This was datamining by Youtube to train their bots to be able to detect "Hate speech", so that their spam filter can shadowban IPs that produce "hate speech".

>>78169886
>>78169886

Try Vimeo instead.
>>
>>78224650
You are embarrassing your fellow burgers
>>
>>78226384
is there any proof of this conspiracy theory? how could YouTube predict the video would be the target of a 4chan raid?
>>
>>78224246
>showing pride and confidence, despite their situation

No, they're prideful *because* of their situation. You might admire an alcoholic taking steps to overcome their drinking problem, but you wouldn't accept them "identifying" with their alcoholism in a way that means "celebrating" or "embracing" it as "who they are" and binge drinking as the most effective way of treating the desire to drink alcohol to excess.
>>
>>78226364
Psychiatry has never solved a single illness. The medicine they use to treat often causes more harm than good and only treats the symptoms.
>>
File: g1QJ31t.jpg (136 KB, 780x1610) Image search: [Google]
g1QJ31t.jpg
136 KB, 780x1610
>>
File: 1425881810181.jpg (769 KB, 900x1467) Image search: [Google]
1425881810181.jpg
769 KB, 900x1467
>>78224023
>Science has proven that conversion therapy does not work
Okay.
>telling them "you are a man" doesn't work.
Okay.
For now, yes.

Gee, I dunno man, maybe it's because I'm not an over-the-counter drug that you can buy at your local shoppe and apply when you feel like you're relapsing. I don't care if you want to living in your own little world, but do you know what that means?

It means I don't care. I won't bat an eye at you because you want to wear a skirt, I won't give you any preferential treatment because of your perceived sexual differences, I won't refer to you using a different term that I don't use for everybody else. I literally do not care, and that is what you wanted.
>>
>>78226510
>how could YouTube predict the video would be the target of a 4chan raid?
A) Moot works at jewgle, so they have him for intel on our culture
B) If this isn't perfect 4bait, I don't know what is
>>
>>78224023
Trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>78224023
Science has proven that they are in fact men. Indeed, there are effective drugs that eliminate the desire for transvestism. Meanwhile, it is beyond a shadow of a doubt that the mutilation "surgeries" result in more dead transvestites.
>>
>>78224023

Tranny faggotry is nothing but a fad and attention whoring. Notice how it's more prevalent than ever now that the kike media is making heroes out of ugly tranny males. Trannies are the emos/scene kids of the 2010s.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (40 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
40 KB, 600x602
>>78224023
>What is the problem
Perpetuating mental illness, resulting in high suicide rates for those affected.

>Conversion therapy doesn't work
Pimozide (2mg daily) was proving to be very effective but didn't get any traction due to the outcry from triggered liberals.

They're literally virtue signaling people to death.
>>
>>78224023
>What is the problem with transgenderism?
More kike dysgenics pushed on a populace as normal for subversion purposes.
>>
>>78224023
Honestly, I do not care what you identify as. I will treat you the same regardless.
The problem is they want *special* treatment. Validation and praise for who they are. If they were actually comfortable with who they were they would not need to constantly bring attention to it and would just live their lives.
So I have no problem with trans people. I have a problem with Regressives acting like I'm bad for not worshiping the ground these people walk on.
>>
>>78226059
Yea idk where the fuck this is coming from.

Marine Corps 0-2 here. You see some of the mid tier enlisted hitting on the younger female junior enlisted but apart from that, I have yet to hear of this male on male rape.

Literally would have my platoon beat the shit out of any guy who would try to rape another guy.
>>
File: hitler 4u.png (219 KB, 920x400) Image search: [Google]
hitler 4u.png
219 KB, 920x400
>>78224023
Dr Kinsey, I'm NSDAP.
>>
>>78226510
>is there any proof of this conspiracy theory? how could YouTube predict the video would be the target of a 4chan raid?
I know you're being le ironic because of how obvious it is that this is 4chanbait, how google already openly filters hate speech, and how google's default stance is to disable comments on anything controversial (so comments being allowed is unusual).

But you're gonna get a (You) from someone who thinks you aren't just pretending.

Oh while I was typing this you got one already.
>>78226612

Please, Mr. 612. Sometimes the blatantly obvious shilling is just people being ironic and satirical, mocking blatantly obvious shilling.
>>
File: 1460271440056.jpg (159 KB, 850x1063) Image search: [Google]
1460271440056.jpg
159 KB, 850x1063
>>78224023

Do you really think there is such a thing as 10 different "gender identities"?

I'm willing to accept the fact that you're born gay, I'm even willing to accept (and this might be extreme for /pol/) the fact that in a small amount of people that a few wires get crossed during prenatal development causing VERY small percentage of people to legitimately be transgendered.

What I'm totally unwilling to accept is the idea that there are 100 different genders, or that being pansexual is normal, or that you're "genderqueer", or "genderfluid" or any of that fucking horseshit.

I mean, look... just look at this fucking shit
http://nonbinary.org/wiki/List_of_nonbinary_identities

When I heard about people who were a man trapped a woman's body, but who were attracted to men, or as the LGBT community likes to call it (a gay identified transgender) I instantly started realizing that a huge amount of this is complete bullshit.

You're either a man, or a woman, and you either like men, or you like women.
>>
File: 1460080637899.jpg (6 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1460080637899.jpg
6 KB, 250x238
Man thinks he's Zeus? He's crazy, lock him up.

Man thinks he's Thomas Jefferson? He's crazy, lock him up.

Man thinks he's a woman? OH WHAT A POOR LITTLE FLOWER, LET'S ACCEPT HER FOR WHO SHE WANTS TO BE
>>
File: 1466561221832.jpg (55 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1466561221832.jpg
55 KB, 700x600
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>78225508
nono that would be silly, goy!
>>
>>78226895
>Please, Mr. 612. Sometimes the blatantly obvious shilling is just people being ironic and satirical, mocking blatantly obvious shilling.
Nice dismissal m8
Seriously though, what could they possibly have done to produce better bait? Pretty much every board has a bone to pick with SJWs; this is perhaps the only topic on which they're united
>>
>"remedying the issue"

Lock them up in mental institutions. They can talk about themselves all day and night and decent people don't have to see them.
>>
>>78224587
Underrated post.
>>
File: 256.jpg (411 KB, 1200x665) Image search: [Google]
256.jpg
411 KB, 1200x665
Honestly, I don't care. Trannies can be degenerate, I don't care.

But... recommending 13 yo boys to take hormones, skip puberty, and start transitioning might not be the best thing. I had a phase where I wanted to be a girl too but I grew out of it. Glad I never did it and had parents not dumb enough to encourage it.
>>
>>78226938
>he doesn't know about headmates
>>
File: 1464029071129.jpg (51 KB, 640x795) Image search: [Google]
1464029071129.jpg
51 KB, 640x795
All of this dumb shit just makes me hate the lgbtbbq community has a whole more and more.

I know I'm not a real woman and I don't try to be, I just want to live my life in the way that makes me feel happy. If I need to use the bathroom I use the bathroom, usually the male's one because I don't really give a shit. If someone doesn't like who I am then I don't associate with them.

It's really not that complicated if you have skin thicker than a piece of paper. Most people are either plenty nice or don't give a shit at all because on the street you're just a random nobody.
>>
>>78225185
You realize allowing them to do it goes hand in hand with them trying to make it accepted, right?

>I don't care what you do, just don't try and make us all accept it
>but like all Humans, I wanna be accepted, despite what I do, so I'm gonna lobby for whatever I'm doing to be acceptable

You're a fucking idiot like most people who rationalize it this way. People CAN'T be whatever they wanna be, if it's not socially acceptable, so they're getting conflicting signals.

It's all or nothing and you cucks haven't figured that out yet
>>
>>78224023
Nothing. But it shouldn't be illegal or wrong to refuse to call someone by their preferred pronouns.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/27/nyc-will-fine-you-250000-for-misgendering-a-transsexual/
>>
/pol/ bait

Men are men, women are women, and reality is increasingly... unpopular.
>>
>>78224023

I don't care about pronouns. If you don't like the pronoun I have used to describe you, suck my cock.
>>
File: 8217899.jpg (95 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
8217899.jpg
95 KB, 442x740
>>78227624
Forgot about that shit, goddammit. Well, I guess it's only a matter of time before Tumblr defends murdering people and positioning their bodies around a carburetor to worship it.
>>
>>78224023
Oy vey your arm hurts goyim? Lets just chop that shit off!
>>
File: 1460416506477.jpg (62 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1460416506477.jpg
62 KB, 685x474
>>78224023
>>
File: 84913939.png (43 KB, 638x312) Image search: [Google]
84913939.png
43 KB, 638x312
>>78227692
The point is, I was not anti-LGBT, or homophobic, or an extremist, I didn't hate them, infact I didn't care about them at all, but they are making me all of those things with their aggressive push into the public space.

I do care now but I didn't before, I was exactly what they wanted me to be but it wasn't enough, they kept moving the goalposts until, if I don't not only tolerate but actively promote their lifestyle that I want nothing to do with, they feel as if they have the right to tell me to die in a car accident because I'm a smear of human dogshit who doesn't deserve to waste air.

They're just like any extremists, you can't come to a compromise with them, they will just keep pushing until somebody pushes back.
>>
File: sad gay america.png (626 KB, 576x551) Image search: [Google]
sad gay america.png
626 KB, 576x551
>>78224023
>every time a gay dies we have to act like they're the shit

>mfw
>>
>>78224023
>science has proven
Probably a bunch of made up reserchs from scientists hired by the globalists to push the leftist cultural agenda forward.

Get a clue, yesterday it was homossexuals, today its transgenders, tomorrow may be pedophiles, don't you see what they are trying to do? They want to normalize degenary. Progressivism its a bottomless pit, they will never be fully happy, they will always want something more, until nothing will be off limits to anyone. We must stop this right now while we still can, before everyone you find on the streets become just like those freaks we saw on the video.
>>
thread: how do deal with trans

practically everyone: idfc
>>
>>78229442
> yesterday it was homossexuals, today its transgenders
Quite literally in fact. It must've been the day after they got backdoor fag marriage (pun not intended) pushed through using judicial activism that they immediately starting going full-steam with the tranny shit.

2014? Nobody cares about trannies. Why should they? We're talking about a infintesimally small subset of the population that does not warrant attention.
2015, right after fag marriage passes? Tranny news explodes. They're all over the media. People can't stop fucking talking about them. You'd think they make up a good 10% of the population judging form media coverage of this stuff. It's so blatantly a push down the slippery slope of moral relativism and degeneracy.

And as far as those "scientific studies" that """prove""" that some men have female brains, okay fine. Let's accept their framework and assume that this is true, and that some men do infact have "female" brains. Are we then going to screen supposed trannies to see if they're REALLY women trapped in men's bodies? Because that would be the logical next step if you accept this science. And then you would reject the deranged cross-dressers who actually don't have "female brains" and tell them to fuck off because they don't actually have trannyism. But of course that's not going to happen, because some exceedingly rare mental abnormality is just being used as a thinly-veiled justification for another group of people.
>>
File: superaryan.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
superaryan.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
where's the zyklon when you need it?
>>
>>78224023
I'm a degenerate tranny and even I don't fucking care.
>>
>>78224023

i will not aid someone in perpetuating their mental delusion

i'll treat you just like any other human being, but dont expect me to call you a lady just because you're wearing some lipstick and a shitty wig
>>
>>78226446
Jesus you and that other guy need to read the last sentence before you start typing.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>78230982
I'm a cute trap and I don't care
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.