[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/, /his/ needs you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: africa circa 2016.jpg (158 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
africa circa 2016.jpg
158 KB, 800x600
Disgusting SWJs on /his/ are trying to find excuse for African inferiority

>>>/his/1321456
>>
Let's redpill these niggerlovers
>>
>>78223305
The fact that they have to actually try is proof enough.

In all honesty a good theory is that their languages are all shit and they couldn't effectiveley pass down knowledge to the next generation and they never developed an alphabet to keep the next gen up to date. Just a circle of retardation.
>>
>trying to find excuse for African inferiority
Sounds like a great thesis topic for a historian.

I see no problem.
>>
show them aboriginal form australia

and tell them to excuse that
>>
>>78223837
A dude named Jamal Diamond is notorious for having wrote an entire book trying to find Africa excuses
>>
>>78224038
I'm glad I've ever heard of that book before. Is it worth reading?
>>
>>78224133
>Is it worth reading?

Lmao
>>
So they're acknowledging Africa cultures are primitive though, right? So what's the problem with trying to find out why? Answering why won't cancel out the fact that their cultures are inferior to others. Calm down.
>>
>>78223305
/his/ is a shithole, can't fix it
>>
>>78224038
>Jamal Diamond
thats a pretty cool name.
>>
>>78224133

We don't read books around these parts, boy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.