[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Viral video of arrest at East Towne Mall sparks protest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: arrest.jpg (154 KB, 1489x1117) Image search: [Google]
arrest.jpg
154 KB, 1489x1117
Arrest video:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUebnGIta_c

>Viral video of the arrest of a woman at East Towne Mall on Tuesday evening sparked a protest outside of the Public Safety Building later that night.

>Police say around 5:15 p.m., officers were called to the mall to deal with a woman who mall security members described as "out of control and making threats." Police say 18-year-old Genele Laird confronted an employee at Taco Bell claiming her phone had been stolen. Officers say she showed a knife and threatened the employee.

>According to the Madison Police Department, when security confronted Laird, she refused to leave and made numerous threats to kill the security staff.

>Police say Laird resisted their attempts to arrest her. During the struggle, police say Laird spit in the eyes of one officer.

>Laird was taken to the jail on charges of disorderly conduct while armed, resisting police (causing injury), battery to a police officer and discharging bodily fluids.

>Officers say they did recover the knife.

>Police say the arresting officers were taken to the hospital, where they were treated and released.

Full news story:

>http://www.wkow.com/story/32277562/2016/06/21/arrest-of-woman-at-east-towne-mall-sparks-protest
>>
ARREST ME THEN!!!
>>
>>78219989
Spitting counts as battery, assault, intent to cause bodily harm, whatever you call it because it is a means of transmitting diseases. It is common in prisons for guards to wear spitguards when dealing with inmates who are HIV positive because they are prone to bite their cheeks/tongue to draw blood to spit at people. Any attempt to make spitting not illegal is retarded and shows whoever advocates for it to be completely ignorant of the law
>>
>>78219989
They should've tased more
>>
SHE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>78220319
> because it is a means of transmitting diseases
nah dude it's illegal because it's a fucking shitty thing to do. whether it injures someone goes to the sentence/leval of battery, not the culpability
>>
>move before I beat yo ass

Blacks first instinct is to threaten violence every fucking time.
>>
>She had a knife
>Made threats
>Got arrested

What are they protesting?
>>
>>78221551
this
>>
>>78221551
why didnt they arrest him too for threatening the security guard
>>
FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>78219989
I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again.
I love this.
>>
race war when?
>>
>>78219989

>has voice to scream
>I CAN'T BREATHE

God negresses.
>>
>>78219989
FUCKING MADISON JUST GAS THE PLACE AND DO MILWAUKEE TOO REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1463900848355.png (142 KB, 264x258) Image search: [Google]
1463900848355.png
142 KB, 264x258
>>78219989
ayoo hold up hold up, u be saying we wuz resisting arrest n sheit?
>>
>resists arrest
>gets tackled so they can cuff her
>spits at officer/tries to bite him
>gets tased
>"I WILL BIT YOU"
>well threatening a cop isn't smart
>screaming "I CAN'T BREATHE" as loud as possible with every breath she's clearly getting
>lying to an officer

PLAY STUPID GAMES
>>
>Comments are blocked because I don't have a way to screen out random fascists and I don't want their garbage here You can share the video on social media and comment on your own account.

Kek
>>
Why is it going viral? Legitimately just cops doing cop stuff. The only thing I can see them doing slightly illegal is when they tazered her when she was already down.
>>
>>78219989
Shit like this makes me want to become a police officer. Thank you for removing these scum bags off the streets <3
>>
>>78222699

Yeah, they should have batoned her or used pepper spray or a rear naked chokehold.
>>
>>78221917
it's a well known fact that certain african tribes can communicate without in taking any air, they are known as the ikan'breaf
>>
>>78222699
>it's illegal to taze someone who is struggling because they are on the ground
>nevermind that they are bobbing head back and forth to try and bite the officer
>since they don't put their hands near the animals mouth, it resorts to spitting
>this is a good way to transmit diseases

???
>>
That woman security guard needs to press charges on the dindu male recording this footage who threatened to beat the old woman's ass.
>>
need to up the penalty for resisting
>>
>>78219989
Goddamn I love America
>>
>>78222699

Because they want to force a meme.

The city stands behind the cops.
>>
>>78219989
WI fag here
the bitch was chimping with a knife threatening people. slightly disappointed no one shot the bitch but east town mall is posted "no weapons allowed." Go figure
>>
>>78222844
rear naked choke leaves arms free and she did have a knife. not a great plan there
>>
>>78219989
>discharging bodily fluids
Did she piss herself?
>>
>>78222844
I wonder how many niggers wouldn't nog if we made wooden shampoo acceptable again.
>>
>>78221551
>>78222597

This
>>
>>78223238
that's your problem you expected a dindu' nuffin to read a sign in english. maybe if we could have postings have english and eubonics these people wouldn't be so confused
>>
>>78222699
Because it detracts from the narrative that there was one shooter at the gay bar in Orlando.

Also, the Freddy Grey indictment will be issuing a verdict tomorrow on the driver on the van.
>>
>"brutalized"
Have these niggers ever watched an episode of Cops? The guy recording sounded like a fucking dipshit.
>>
>>78222699
It isn't "going viral". Media companies claim something is going viral when they want to push it. It's their version of a forced meme.
>>
>>78219989
>someone stole my
>wut choo mean you don't have it?
>bix nood
>chimps uncontrollably
>>
>Ask if you're under arrest
>Shut uuup
lol
>>
>>78219989
This was a pretty clear-cut case of the use of force to acquire compliance. She was pinching the officer, spitting, refusing to follow orders, etc. They would have been justified to use more force than they did. She'll be booked on resisting, assault, and whatever they were originally arresting her for.
>>
>>78221558
It seems like those damn negros from BLM just want a complete legalization of crime itself.
>>
>>78222597
>screaming "I CAN'T BREATHE"
Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure you make sounds come out of your mouth by inhaling and expelling air which passes over your vocal cords. If you can scream, shouldn't you by default be able to breathe? Isn't that why choking deaths in movies are fucking silent?
>>
File: 0XJWIlg.jpg (42 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
0XJWIlg.jpg
42 KB, 500x387
https://youtu.be/himhiKw-kpU
>>
>>78223334
Spitting.

Disgusting.
>>
>>78219989
Huh. I actually was at East Towne yesterday about an hour before this. It's a shame I didn't get to see this in person.
>>
If you act like a wild animal you will be treated like one. Those cops deserve a free donut for cleaning the streets.
>>
>>78222699
No you can use the drive stun of a taser when someone is actively resisting arrest. Just like she was doing. It becomes pain compliance at that point.
>>
>>78222707
Do it, I love it and everyone you work with is redpilled.
>>
>>78224039
That is the point i was making.
If your breathing is impeded, you cannot scream at the top of your lungs.
Well, to be more exact, you can expel whatever air you have in them in one loud outburst, but then you won't be able to refresh it.
>>
>>78223089
It's not illegal to use the taser on someone that is resisting arrest. Its called drive stunning when the taser is used like that. Nothing they did was wrong
>>
File: 1443059713133.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1443059713133.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
Haha that great, really made my day.

Take note of the total reversal of her behavior after a couple of knee's to the side, a healthy dose of capsicum spray and a couple thousand volts for good measure.... and like some form of miracle, the rage-stricken animal has turned back into a human (for a while).

This is how your sort out a nigger-bitch.
>>
>>78221551
stfu cracka befo i beat yo azz
>>
Why did the cop knee her n punch her ribs? That shit was uncalled for. One nigger bitch ain't much. First cop was trying to be too easy on her n second dude went full retard on her.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 633x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 633x507
Everything, including inanimate things like water "sparks a protest" or starts a campaign in the nigger community. The lazy fucks don't have time to get a job or learn how to swim, but there's always time to shuck and jive.
>>
>>78224744
I know that.
That's what I was getting at.

Came off somewhat ambiguous.
>>
>>78225431

>Why did the cop knee her n punch her ribs?

Local Sheriff's deputy here

That was a legitimate and justified use of force given the magnitude of her resistance to being taken into custody. The blow is designed to knock a fair amount of breath from the subject to incapacitate them for a brief instant, thus giving the officers an advantage in subduing the suspect
>>
>resist arrest
>force police to use force
>cry police brutality when they do

I don't understand, if you force police to use force by resisting arrest you're going to get hurt. What do you expect them to do when you resist? To just let you go. Fucking niggers man.
>>
>>78221558

Laws are not to be applied to black people at this point. Except laws like welfare, of course
>>
>>78224039
>Isn't that why choking deaths in movies are fucking silent?

>Implying movies are realistic

Everybody knows you scream and shout when you are choking and can't breathe.

t. navy seal
>>
wisconsin niggers are some of america's worst
>>
>>78225431
Pain compliance. Hurt them until they do what you want.
>>
>>78219989
Madison is so shit wannabe Austin tier. God I hate that place.
>>
>>78221558

You think those facts are something they would repeat? Its why comments are disabled on video

To them its just a dindu being beaten with excessive force
>>
>>78222597
squeeze your hand around your neck
you should be able to get words out, yet still struggle to get air back in
>>
>Open video
>Read description

This shit is funnier than the actual video to be completely truthful
>>
>>78219989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrEBnOIMv4w
>>
File: Captureuyf.png (29 KB, 755x326) Image search: [Google]
Captureuyf.png
29 KB, 755x326
>>78219989
white people killing nigger we got to do something reddit
>>
File: 1437013345218.jpg (302 KB, 1080x1092) Image search: [Google]
1437013345218.jpg
302 KB, 1080x1092
>>78225948
Please, see this.
>>78224743

Then take note of the ID.

I realize that.
The struggling to get air back is the problem that wasn't present for her to take deep breaths and continue screaming and shouting.

What, precisely, are you misunderstanding?
>>
>>78225948
>struggling means you can't breath at all
>implying
Maybe if she stopped resisting and screaming she could breath easier.
>>
>>78222956
Under r8
>>
>>78219989
Another nog who 'dindu nuffin' got tazed and taken down after resisting and then when it's clear that she's in the wrong she pulls the 'im azmatic' or the 'i can' breeth!" excuse to look like a victim.
>>
>>78219989
I think somebody is gonna lose his job.
>>
Side note, that was satisfying af
>>
File: 1444946104932.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1444946104932.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
>>78219989
I'm tired of this shit. What do these assholes expect? I've been arrested a non trivial amount of times. And I've only been beaten once, when I was drunk, and decided to tell a cop to go fuck himself. Being too drunk to realize there were 5 more standing behind me. I legit didn't realize all those guys were cops, or I probably would not have fought. But whatever. Anyhow, every single other time, when the cop says
>put ur hands behind ur back
I do it, because at that point, what is resisting going to get you? You're not going to get away. You're going to just get fucked up, and more charges. At least when you immediately comply you have a very slight chance of being let off with a warning or something. Why would anyone want to stack more charges? Just listen to the cops. I know they suck, and life is tough.. They're supposed to suck, they suck to hopefully dissuade you from breaking the law over and over again. These chimps just don't fucking get it. If you feel you're getting your rights violated, state that you feel that way. But you still have to fucking comply. Get a lawyer, shit. What the fuck is wrong with these assholes? It's almost like the have a less developed level of intelligence... Go figure.
>>
>>78226644
>I've been arrested a non trivial amount of times
Can you even vote bro?
>>
>>78219989

Pretty good keks, but you really need a chorus of fat black women in the foreground shrieking "LAWDY! SHE AIN DIDNUFFIN!l to get a maximum score

(Heain Didnuffins and Shean Didnuffins are close relatives of the more commonly seen Dindu Nuffins)
>>
>>78219989

Pretty good keks, but you really need a chorus of fat black women in the foreground shrieking "LAWDY! SHE AIN DIDNUFFIN!l to get a maximum score

(Heain Didnuffins and Sheain Didnuffins are close relatives of the more commonly seen Dindu Nuffins)
>>
>"My password is zero two fourteen..."
At that point I was going, "OMG OMG OMG PLZ SAY 88, Please for the love of all that is good say 88."
>>
>>78223333
nice quads mate someone has to acknowledge them
>>
>>78226939
Yeah, it was all stupid shit when I was younger. I used to be an asshole. But got tired of being arrested, paying fines, sitting in jail, going to court, going to bullshit classes. But I'm not a felon.
>>
>>78225696
That's not how you spell Michigan.
>>
>>78227333
kek is present in this thread
>>
>>78219989
Lol that guy recording is delusional thinking he's hot shit recording police misconduct. Negress is going to jail, assault+ threatening with a weapon + spiting on an officer she's fucked. Great vid 10/10 laughs
>>
>>78227411
Got ya, I had my weed arrest when I was 17 so I understand but all good since then. No longer a degenerate either. We can turn our lives around.
>>
>some marine bernout shares this video and says how "fd up" cops are
>school him on the dindunuffin-ology
>he doesn't say anything
top fucking lel.

This is the best one, she could've pulled out a gun and liberals still would've defended her.
>>
File: BLM demands.png (47 KB, 585x496) Image search: [Google]
BLM demands.png
47 KB, 585x496
>>78221558
Asking blacks to act like decent human beans is racist.
>>
Can I get a cenus. Please /pol/

What stream is the majority here focused on and is it the one with the most possible chance of a chimpining?

Has anything worthy of note happen tonight?
>>
File: 1464834740825.gif (923 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1464834740825.gif
923 KB, 500x280
>East Madison
>>
File: cornbread.jpg (49 KB, 469x533) Image search: [Google]
cornbread.jpg
49 KB, 469x533
>>78219989
The sorry nigger could have been shot dead, every dumb chimp should consider her lucky
>>
>>78221558

The interesting thing is George Lincoln Rockwell foretold this about niggers crying about police brutality.

I can't remember the speech or exactly what he said but he was right.
>>
>>78219989
Act like a nigger, get the trigger.
I can not possible be any more erect right now.
>>
>>78228287
I didn't watch the video but I thought they showed incredible restraint.
>>
Looked like excessive force to me.

What's funny is if I, a normal citizen, smacked this girl for attacking me in public people would scream bloody murder? "Did you just hit a giiiiirl?"

Yet those cops were dropping knees at her body and deployed a TASER for a long time.

What unprofessional morons. I thought those were mallcops for a second. I've seen real cops grab a resisting man and gain control over him in seconds just by manhandling him. Those cops looked like they were gonna lose their grips on her and she was gonna run off. She's like a 100 pound female.

Fucking dickless, low testosterone loser cops

PS: I guarantee that the charges get dismissed. Those cops violated both criteria: they beat up a black person AND it got recorded on video. When a cop does both of those things that is about the only time they actually get in trouble.
>>
>>78227707
Weed is not even degenerate , man.
It can be and children should not use or have access to it but you committed a crime less harmful than shoplifting.
>>
>>78219989
If i were a cop in this political climate. I'd stomp on niggers, and not give a single fuck. Fucking apes.
>>
>>78228578
weed is degenerate, get out of here you junkie-apologist.
>>
>>78219989
>niggers resisting arrest
>muh oppression
Every single fucking time
>>
>Tries to kill security
>Doesn't have 9 holes in her right now
She should get on her knees and suck every one of their dicks, they were legally within their right to open fire on her and they didn't.
Cunt is lucky she's alive
>>
>>78222597
Best part is resisting arrest. Threatening to harm an officer. And let me guess, she dindu nuffin?
>>
>>78228475

Found the pavement ape.
>>
>>78225745
if that were the goal they would be bashing her nigger head on the pavement

see this /pol/ice officer:
>>78225626

>>78225685
choke fucked my ex hard enough she stopped making noise
>>
>>78219989
Well done boys, this is the correct way to capture an ape in the wild!
>>
>>78228774

Better than being Canadian.

You don't think that was excessive force? They held her down and electrocuted her after dropping knees on her stomach with full body weight behind 'em.

You want your mother being treated like that by cops if she threatens a Taco Bell employee and resists arrest?
>>
>>78228348

bitch had a knife, they were legally justified to shoot her.
>>
>>78228924
Yes.
Scum should be treated as such. Fuck nepotism.
>>
>>78228475
Let's ask the taco bell employee she brandished a knife at if he thinks it was excessive force. Thankfully he lived to tell the story, and a nigress is going to jail.
>>
>>78219989
that was handled really well desu
>>
File: niggers.png (59 KB, 847x552) Image search: [Google]
niggers.png
59 KB, 847x552
>that fucking description

this can't be real
>>
File: Super-Mario-Bros-01.jpg (42 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Super-Mario-Bros-01.jpg
42 KB, 768x432
>>78228038
>Madison
>>
File: normal africans.jpg (70 KB, 603x302) Image search: [Google]
normal africans.jpg
70 KB, 603x302
>>78228924

If my mother threatened fast food employees with a knife and chimped out at cops I'd probably have left home a long time ago and wouldn't care.
But I'm white so thats not the case as both my parents are functioning members of society.
>>
File: 1462153864212.jpg (138 KB, 980x1040) Image search: [Google]
1462153864212.jpg
138 KB, 980x1040
>>78222956
haven't laughed out loud in weeks
>>
The summer of BLM was last year.
The "Whitey cops is out to kill us" meme was played out long ago, and is proven a tired ass meme in courtrooms every day.
Those cops were using a pretty standard way to bring a violent individual down:
>1 cop on each side taking an arm
>Knee hits to the thighs to weaken muscles
>Cops guide her to the ground
That's all it had to be until she started pinching, biting and spitting.
I work with violent individuals and we use that takedown on an almost daily basis.We can't taze/punch so if they bite, hold their jaw closed. If they spit, either hold your hand in front of their mouth or try to avoid it as best you can.
And every,EVERY client always shouts "I CAN"T BREATHE!"
This is obviously bullshit, if they can talk and they can scream, they can breathe.
This "person" was never taught about consequences and limitations to her behavior
however, I think she is going to learn a lot about it now.
>>
>>78229298
>>78228038

I'm redpilled af and love it here. So many easy quasi-intelligent sluts around here.

>Muh empowerment

Little do they know they're fucking a grade-A redpill.
>>
>>78229513
>I think she is going to learn a lot about it now.

They never learn.
>>
>>78228924
>Better than being Canadian.

At least you admitted you filthy sub saharan animal.

She should of had her head used as a trampoline for all the other on looking niggers to remember.
>>
If it was a white person, they would instantly do what there told.

really make you go hmmmmmm
>>
File: reeee.jpg (8 KB, 269x211) Image search: [Google]
reeee.jpg
8 KB, 269x211
>>78219989
Good for them. I feel bad they have to deal with these animals. Right wing death squads when?
>>
>>78228924
First you call them pussies for not getting her down. Then you call it excessive force when they do. Make up your damn mind.
>>
>>78219989

Of course this had to happen in Wisconsin.

Hope these idiots don't block the roads.
>>
>>78229645

>Admitted you are a sub saharan ape.
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (110 KB, 740x740) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
110 KB, 740x740
>>78219989
>Police say the arresting officers were taken to the hospital, where they were treated and released.

What for? Rabies?
>>
File: topkek.jpg (13 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
13 KB, 500x332
>>78222956
Top kek!
>>
>>78223333
not if you trap one of their arms with your legs like bj penn and underhook control the other arm. then you use one arm anchored to the opposite shoulder to choke them. shit is soo legit
>>
>>78228924
Yes
>>
File: you.jpg (82 KB, 961x535) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
82 KB, 961x535
>>78222956
>>
>>78229668

I've seen videos of cops take control of resisting MEN in seconds. They just grab the motherfucker and force his hands behind his back.

Those cops were PUSSIES. They had zero control over a 100 pound female and had to resort to weapons.

They should hire men at that police department instead of boys.
>>
>That comment from the guy who uploaded it

Comments are blocked because I don't have a way to screen out random fascists and I don't want their garbage here You can share the video on social media and comment on your own account.
>>
>Laird

Odd surname for an african.
>>
>>78228669

I bet he drinks beer and wears mixed fabrics too
>>
>>78230266
Hahahahahahaha you are so mad right now
>>
>>78230266

Shoo shoo jigaboo
>>
Another dindu nuffin. Great work by the officers.
>>
4 cops for 1 girl, jsuschrist
>>
>Sparks protests

Why?

She resisted arrest from the get go. Her treatment was as civil as it can get.

Then against protest savages can't distinguish between civility and savagery.
>>
Honestly saddens me we had to bring those apes over here in the first place. We should have just left them in Africa and seen how theyd been off by themselves then instead of letting thembrun wild over here and smelling like shit.

Like literally why do they smell like fucking balls and grease
>>
File: patton-crop.jpg (18 KB, 322x352) Image search: [Google]
patton-crop.jpg
18 KB, 322x352
>>78228475

>girl won't comply with a lawful arrest
>resists arrests, attacks police officer, continues even after being hit
>spitbag around her stupid head because she's spitting and threatening to bite

>Looked like excessive force to me.

I don't know what to do with this, I really don't. I guess you just have to accept that there are stupid people in the world and hope that there are enough smart ones for things to turn out right in the end.
>>
>>78230266
Men know when they've lost.

Clearly this woman didn't.
>>
>>78219989
Excessive force? Bullshit. She continued to resist arrest and violently struggled.
>>
File: 1462592066827.png (360 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1462592066827.png
360 KB, 600x600
>>78229219
There is so much wrong with that. Literally no capacity for thinking. Either that or he made up his own language and all the words look like english words but have completely different meanings.
>>
>>78219989

Vote Lambright and I'll put cops like this in jail.
>>
>>78230676
And?
>>
>>78227919

is that real? that would be fucking insane. niggers on your lawn doing drugs, being loud and that's not somehow illegal?
>>
>>78230266
Being rough with a man doesn't make people chimp out. Being rough (rightfully) with a black woman will make these people chimp out right away. The first officer did not want to escalate the situation because he was alone and she had been aggressive.
>>
>>78219989
Can you really tase someone while holding them?
I would have thought you would be tased too.
>>
>>78231356
You watch too many cartoons.
>>
>>78227919
Is this for real? Jesus christ. So, let niggers nig? Why is it too much to ask from these people to have some god damn respect for other people? This is why people have a problem with them, not because their skin is dark.
>>
File: 1451799726077.jpg (168 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
1451799726077.jpg
168 KB, 2000x1334
>>78219989
>Viral video
>550 views

Sure thing kike
>>
>>78219989

dont give the marxist anymore views, here's a much shorter (more to the point) version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUrYHDFxsZU
>>
>>78219989
#ICan'tBreathe
>>
nigger gotta nig
>>
>>78219989
>I'LL BEAT YO ASS

>I'LL BITE U

>A BLOO BLOO BLOO I CAN'T BREATH
>>
>>78231188
holy shit what a c uck
this is fake right?
>>
>>78231257
And fun
>>
>>78230266

So you wanted them to respond with more force?
>>
>comments disabled

gee I wonder why
>>
>>78219989
>18yr olds
>child

oy vey
>>
>>78219989
It is outrageous that these niggers are tolerated.
>>
>>78231830
>A bloo bloo bloo
I haven't heard that in sooo long, well done anon
>>
While I personally don't give a damn what they did to this animal to subdue her, those knees to the ribs and punch to the ribs are going to get that officer in some shit.

Should have just tasered her from the get go instead of physical violence. That physical violence is what these people feed on.

I loved that big sock on her head though, they should use that more often.
>>
File: Screenshot (196).png (316 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (196).png
316 KB, 1366x768
>>78219989
Lel, description is gold. Praise Kek, you fascist shitlords are good.
>>
Why didn't she Fucking stop resisting! She kept Fucking hitting him and he was yelling at her to stop!
>>
File: maketherightchoice.png (3 MB, 1897x850) Image search: [Google]
maketherightchoice.png
3 MB, 1897x850
>>78219989

Is tricking someone into drinking your piss illegal? Someone did it to a good friend of mine and I knocked one of his teeth out. Am I a degenerate?
>>
>>78231482
Made sense. Just like how you're not supposed to grab someone when he's jamming a fork in an electrical outlet.
>>
>>78232297
So your friend just got done drinking piss and you thought the best course of action was to knock one of his teeth out? What kind of friend are you?
>>
>>78232097

>damn what they did to this animal to subdue her, those knees to the ribs and punch to the ribs are going to get that officer in some shit.

lol, no it won't.
>>
>>78232297
1. what does that have to do with anything.
2. I think that's probably illegal.
>>
>>78232404
Get with it Pierre. A taser has a couple of probes that pierce into and deliver the current. It's not the same as conducting along your skin.
>>
>>78232450

I mean the guy who did it.

>>78232521

Cause earlier people were talking about spitting as assault/battery.
>>
>>78230425
I'm no native speaker, so took me a while to get the bible reference there.
Not sure if you are taunting me, but smoking and drinking alcohol is not good for you and it is a disservice to our civilization to not warn each other of dangerous substances.
>>
>>78228475
Ur a nigger?
>>
>>78232579
I know I was just joshin' ya. Illegal or not you sound like a good friend.
>>
File: 1454268229866.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1454268229866.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>78228924
>electrocuted her
>>
>>78229219
>muh community control

sure worked out for Trayvon didn't it? :^)
>>
>>78219989
>viral video
>600 views
>>
>>78232278
Niggers have a deep seated need to disobey authority. If they told her to sit, she's going to stand. If they told her to stand, she's going to sit. Everything about their "culture" is about showing how defiant you are to societal norms and how they bow to no one. This widespread defiance probably has its roots in slavery and niggers are going to crutch on that piece of history for as long as they possibly can. This is no different than the Eric Garner situation. Nigger resisted arrest all the way until his heart gave out on him. He was just completely and utterly unwilling to obey until he was completely and utterly dead.

>>78232507
I definitely hope you're right but I wouldn't put it past a nervous police department in today's climate to at least put him on leave for a while.
>>
File: 675645389.jpg (157 KB, 735x548) Image search: [Google]
675645389.jpg
157 KB, 735x548
>>78228924

Excessive force? Why did she resist arrest, assault him by spitting in his face, etc. I used to be anti racist before interacting with you and your subhuman species. Niggers need to all be killed off, no trolling. You "people" are a plague on society and must be eradicated like cockroaches.
>>
>>78233234

Nah, Koval already made a statement he completely supports his officers.

The city likes this chief a lot.

The only people butthurt are black teenagers, but the media is trying to meme people into being outraged.
>>
>>78219989
>break the law
>resist arrest
>expect good things to happen
>>
I live in Madison and the black community have been extra feisty ever since tony robinson was shot. I haven't heard about this til now so nobody gives a shit apparently.
>>
>>78228475
>Fucking dickless, low testosterone loser cops

Shiieeet.
>>
>>78229394

What in the fuck am I looking at!?!?

sauce?
>>
Dindu nuffins du jour.
>>
>>78229940
>Rabies?

Aids nigger.

Or herpes, or ebola, or hepatitis, or God knows what else.
>>
>>78219989

>Viral video
>665 views

Ok
>>
>>78234303
Don't forget Zika!
>>
>>78228475
t. homosexual
>>
>>78234133
African primitive tribal belief that death cannot "find" you if you are disguised. Compare Jews giving newborns "false names" to cheat the Death Angel.
>>
>>78228924
OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA FRIED CHICKEN AT MASSA I BEN A GUH BOAH
>>
>>78224039
yeah if you're talking you're breathing

When I had my tonsils removed I woke up and my throat was so swollen that it felt like i was choking so i started to panic. I was yelling "I can't breathe" but the nurse just calmy said "you're talking so you can breathe" then put the oxygen metre on my finger and showed that my blood was 100% oxygenated.

People just freak out about any pressure on the neck which is a good survival instinct but not when dealing with cops.
>>
>>78230959
damn. owned this hard by a fucking leaf.
>>
>>78228475

The only criticism you can make against those cops is that they didn't use ENOUGH force. Why? Because she didn't submit. She wasn't pacified. She was still fighting and screaming and threatening and resisting arrest.

You recommend manhandling. They tried that and it didn't work. In that scenario, you have to raise the stakes. You can't just throw knees and struggle with someone all day long because you're afraid to increase the amount of force.

Like I said, they initially refrained from using sufficient force to pacify her. I don't even think it's a mistake, on second thought. By slowly escalating the amount of force used, they are protecting themselves against charges that they were just beating the shit out of her blindly.

These cops deserve a medal. And I'm black.
>>
File: blackmandindunuffin.png (11 KB, 584x359) Image search: [Google]
blackmandindunuffin.png
11 KB, 584x359
>>78219989
Dont worry op, pic related.
>>
File: copsplaining.gif (496 KB, 314x270) Image search: [Google]
copsplaining.gif
496 KB, 314x270
>>78219989

lol I didn't see this thread before making the other, my bad. Enjoy a freshly forged meme.
>>
>>78229298

I've lived all over the country, and it's the best city I've ever lived in tbqh fampai.

I'll probably move back in like 10 years.
>>
>>78229219
>child
looked old enough to be tried as an adult to me
>>
>>78229219

STOP BREAKING THE LAW, NIGGERS

They act as if cops LOVE to get into fights and shoot outs and internal investigations and public condemnation. They don't. Cops don't want to arrest anyone more than necessary. They want a peaceful shift with no incidents. But blacks just can't let that happen, can they? And when the cops show up to stop them crime in progress, it's the cops who "criminalize" black youth.

There will never be any progress so long as black people refuse to accept responsibility for their own behavior and stop trying to blame others for it.
>>
File: obama.jpg (74 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
74 KB, 1200x600
If if if i-if if if if if if if if i-if if if if if if.. if if if if if I had a daughter, she would look just like her
>>
File: yo2lFMg.jpg (139 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
yo2lFMg.jpg
139 KB, 1000x667
>>78232297
YAEL!
>>
>>78235841
Oh look, a faggot who has to reply to every fucking poster in the god damn thread.
>>
>>78228924
Welcome to law enforcement, the cops aren't going to back off if you resist arrest, and they aren't going to spend twenty minutes softly caressing you into the back of the police car while you bite kick and punch them.
>>
>>78228475

I agree that it seems excessive, but if it's true that she had a knife and was threatening people with it, then the police needed to act swiftly and aggressively to protect themselves. If this were an instance of shoplifting or something and the same thing happened, then I would agree that it was wrong.
>>
>>78219989
>discharging bodily fluids
lmao
>>
>>78219989

>be me
>be white
>never threatened a stranger with a knife
>never yelled and caused commotion in public space
>never threatened security guard with bodily harm
>never resisted arrest

I guess cops never beat me because I am white.
>>
>>78219989
>Comments are blocked because I don't have a way to screen out random fascists and I don't want their garbage here

Gotta love liberals and their allergy to facts and discussion outside their moderated hugboxes.
>>
>>78222699
Because in the new season of Orange is the New Black one of the main negress characters gets killed from a cop kneeling on her back and crushing her lungs and this reminds everyone of that episode.
>>
lol americans niggers are the most entitled fucks in the world. This video really shows they think the world revolves around them.
>>
>>78235841
For a guy who is trying to police "abuse" he threatened to beat up an old lady mall cop
>>
Why dont they march in the ghettos in Chicago, Detroit, any other city and demand their brothas and sistas stop murdering?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHK4uaV1zQU

Should be mandatory to watch this twice a month if you're black.
>>
>>78231188
guys
guys

what is the ((((((( Meme )))))))
>>
>>78231188
Daily reminder to eat a bag of dicks, faggot
>>
Madison resident here. Probably the only place you ever going to see niggers in this town is east town mall. I live in downtown and I can pass weeks without seeing a single nigger. And when I do is because they are at a single mothers ngo getting cash
>>
Madison just Isn't tolerant enough :^)
>>
>>78221551
And the way he emphasized the word YO made it obvious he wanted to beat up the cops if he could.
>>
>>78240489

They won't listen to it.

They wanna be hard.

They think it makes you a bitch to abide by authority (to the point they would rather spend a decade behind bars or die because of it).

The smart ones think a little bit more long term, though.
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (418 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
418 KB, 1280x960
>>78240972

It's a sign that the (((( Google Search is not working ))))

If you try google you'll notice it's not working.
>>
File: 1386537048714 (1).jpg (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1386537048714 (1).jpg
50 KB, 500x500
>>78222574
>>
Seriously fuck this town. Great place being ruined by liberals and nogs.
>>
>>78219989
you can call it a viral video all you want it doesnt make it so. same with alleged protest. nothing on major news networks about it
>>
File: maxkek.png (22 KB, 516x268) Image search: [Google]
maxkek.png
22 KB, 516x268
lol
>>
>>78242290
what the fuck do i even search? just tell me

does it have to do somehting with (you)
>>
>>78240972
Identifies Jews. "Coincidence detector".
>>
>>78221558
Because she dindu nuffin
>>
File: wewuzkingz.gif (777 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
wewuzkingz.gif
777 KB, 480x360
>>78219989
This video smells of jewry
>>
>>78242290
Wayne "The Train, I Bring the Pain" Lambright for POTUS. pol's president
>>
>Nigger holding the camera tries to sound smart
>Woman tells him to move
>Immediately reverts back into niggerspeak
Every tim
>>
>>78219989
If you can fucking yell and talk, you can fucking breath you lying nigger bitch
>>
And that's why I only shopped at West Towne Mall when I was there.
>>
>>78219989

We need to legalize euthanuzation of niggers on sight
>>
>>78230371
i knew a kiwi with the last name laird
>>
>>78219989
Skinny cops are worse then fat cops or women cops--a single muscular cop using proper body mechanics could have pinned her down and cuffed her in seconds. If we had enforced physical fitness standards and proper combative training for our police there would be fewer beatings, tasings, and shootings. If the cops in the 60s and 70s hadn't abused the use of batons and chokeholds there would be fewer of the same.
>>
>>78221917

This is a common female tactic. Little girls everywhere learn this trick at a young age.
>>
>>78224039

One time when I was in middle school some fuckwad sat on my back and pulled my arms back in such a way that it closed my airway.

I couldn't breathe and I couldn't say anything to tell him that I couldn't breathe. All I could do was try and thrash around and get him off me.

Was honestly the scariest experience of my life.
>>
>>78244163
Had the same shit happen to me when I was 8. Being physically unable to articulate that you are LITERALLY dying was the most terrifying part.
[spoiler]Goddamn being a manlet sucks.[/spoiler]
>>
>>78219989
Bitch deserved it
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 827x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 827x565
>>78243245
Do they have no self awareness? Just randomly threatening someone because they're standing in front of you and then believing people don't want to be around you because you're black?
>>
>>78219989
Holy shit niggers are so fucking stupid
>>
TIL that police can use force if you resist arrest?
>>
that woman has no shame whatsoever.
>>
File: 1466634826807.webm (1 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1466634826807.webm
1 MB, 853x480
>>78244327
>>
>>78245330
WHY ARE WOMEN SO MEAN
>>
File: 1422377634120.png (111 KB, 1207x1229) Image search: [Google]
1422377634120.png
111 KB, 1207x1229
>>78219989
So some nog nigs and gets her ass whooped, too bad they didn't beat the shit out her brother as well.
>>
>>78245216
If police tolerate physical defiance then in what sense are they police?
>>
>>78245694

why are u so short?
>>
>>78245330
>ywn be kicked by a qt asian girl
>>
>>78246080
Because my parents are addicts. I'm a preemie and probably got hit with the FAS stick.
>>
>>78246253

hope u work out m8
>>
File: 10837540_G.jpg (89 KB, 533x631) Image search: [Google]
10837540_G.jpg
89 KB, 533x631
>>78219989
>savage, feral dindu
Obama's daughter
>>
>>78219989
>discharging bodily fluids.
This is a legit crime? What crazy fucking timeline did I slip into this time? Please let me go home.
>>
>>78225431
>first cop was being too easy on her
That obviously worked didnt it
>Second cop lays a beat down on her after the first one tried to treat her like a human being and she kept chomping out
SHE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>78246967

Doesn't look bad for a nigress
>>
>>78247199
>nigress
muh one drop rule
>>
>>78246994
When faggots and blacks started spreading AIDS the police had to do something about the fucking animals spitting on them.

Bretty serious crime if I remember correctly.
>>
>>78247199
Here's the thing about negroes.

Take away the hair and a female negress is indistinguishable from a male negroe.
>>
>>78248100

It's assault in most places iirc.
>>
>>78223510

He's a nigger, so clearly
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.