[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Trump's website to buy a MAGA hat >they only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ironic.jpg (55 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
ironic.jpg
55 KB, 793x432
>go to Trump's website to buy a MAGA hat
>they only ship to Murica and Puerto Rico for some reason
>go to Ebay to get one
>Ebay puts the items with most sells on top
>Muricans are actually buying their MAGA hats from China

Really makes you think.
>>
Lazy and tired bait, but official MAGA hats are made in America
>>
>>78216578
Lazy bait?

Go to Ebay and search for the item you goddamn retard. I know the official MAGA hats are Murican. It doesn't change the fact that all those Chinese ones are the ones the most sold.
>>
Buying official hats from Trump is technically a campaign contribution - foreigners not allowed by law. Knock-offs made in China get sold on ebay, though the MAGA meme magic is just as powerfully.
>>
>>78216578
>this

so many throwbacks today
>>
>>78216939
Huh? I though only donations were campaing contributions. How come they ship to Puerto Rico then?
>>
>>78217231
Puerto rico is an unincorporated territory of the USA.. They gonna be he 51th state
>>
>>78216910
http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-hat-china/

pull your head out of your ass. this is why the Falklands don't want to go back.
>>
Those chinese hats are rip offs, they clone everything we do because they are jealous chinks that just want money.
>>
>>78217231
>mfw we let PR vote but we discard the votes
feels gud m8
>>
>>78216939
buying trump gear from china shoulve deter you from voting for him.
usa's manufacturing is so pathetic it cant even keep up with china in making hats
>>
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
Those are unofficial knockoffs.

Trumps website only sells to the US and Puerto Rico because the funds go back to his campaign. It's illegal for foreigners to donate to a candidates campaign even though rules apparently don't apply to Hillary
>>
>>78216449
>Really makes you think

I want you to know that every time I read those words I purposefully shut off my brain so I in reality DON'T think. Even my autonomic brain functions momentarily shut down so there is a brief moment where I die just so I don't have to read this asinine horseshit or "think" as you so inanely put it.
>>
has ANYONE seen a Make Australia Great Again hat anywhere? i need to get me one before November
>>
How much do these turn over to foreign ex pats and supporters?

Thinking about buying 20 and seeing where it goes
>>
>>78216449
>OP can't buy hat because not in America.
>Goes to Ebay to try buying hat.
>Sees that some China man had sold 130 fake hats to others like OP.
>OP pretends it's Americans and not himself buying Chinese hats.

Did you even read your post?

And the reason that the only place to get them was Trump's website is because the profit goes into his campaign, so only local buyers allowed.
Also, nobody in 'Merrica would bother with Ebay since, because campaign stores essentially have a monopoly on being the only source of their products, eBay sellers would be required to get them from the exact same website anyone can and sell them at a higher price in the country. Only non Americans are buying from eBay.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.