[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't more /pol/fags Muslim? I've been browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: islamgavel_img2.jpg (62 KB, 615x382) Image search: [Google]
islamgavel_img2.jpg
62 KB, 615x382
Why aren't more /pol/fags Muslim?

I've been browsing this board for a couple months now and I really don't get it, you both hate gays and other degenerates, You both want to kill the jew and liberals, both fancy firearms, think woman are subservient, hate abortion ect ect, the list goes on.

Yet for some reason you hate them. Despite them being everything you wished you could be.
>>
>>78216110
>fancy firearms
aks are pretty much the opposite of fancy
>>
/pol/ doesn't fuck goats and doesn't start wars, rape and pillage.
>>
Since when have chans have any significant muslim participation?
>>
File: condensed.png (118 KB, 732x703) Image search: [Google]
condensed.png
118 KB, 732x703
>>78216110
>le /pol/ is one person maymay

Come on, even when I say "/pol/ believes in x" I say "The majority of /pol/"

Unrelated but r8 my new design of the Canadian flag.
>>
>>78216208
youd wish you want to
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>78216208
>>
>>78216110
We're a silent minority here.
>>
>>78216110
bump for clarity.
>>
>>78216110
Shilling for Islam.
>>
>>78216110
because religion has no place in the CURRENT YEAR society
>>
>>78218828
Getting a little uppity in the hot weather don't you think?
>>
>>78216353
take at least one row out. Better concept than a leaf, but doesn't look good the way it is.
>>
>>78216110
Muslims are degenerate so that would be a contradiction m8
>>
>both fancy firearms
The difference is we fancy civilian gun ownership
Firearms in Islam are primarily shitty aks used to fight against your shitty neighbor stan, that is basically the same country as yours: a shitty poor backwards desert.

Islam is literally for destructive inbred goat fucking niggers while Christianity has layer the groundwork for a western civilization which built great societies and invented countless technologies.
>>
What I find to be funny and hypocritical is how hard liberals shill for Islam which is ultra right wing conservative. They are effectively pushing for a group that hates them even more than American far right conservatives, it's complete lunacy.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1242x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1242x1300
I've been trying to get my wife to wear hijab for years.
>>
>>78222992
Wife being disobedient

Well that's your first problem
>>
>>78222269
>anti drugs
>anti sluts
>degenerate

Stop memeing and explain yourself cuz they look anti degeneracy to me
>>
>>78223105
>this

>>78222992
you should punish her for being naughty. punish her cunt and post pics.
>>
File: 4786412134.jpg (29 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
4786412134.jpg
29 KB, 600x440
>its a "/pol/ is one person" thread
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 802x346) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 802x346
>>78223207
Islam is a barbaric religion which is evidenced every single day through the crimes committed by it's "most devout" followers.

Most /pol/ posters are nationalistic but believe in borders and really could care less about what the rest of the world is doing so long as it doesn't effect what's going on in their country, at least this is the nationalist/isolationist way of thinking.
Islamic countries are theologies and they don't care about borders they care about spreading the most extreme and violent form of Islam across the world. Their religious denominations constantly are at war with each other in Islamic countries. Islam has continually demonstrated it is dysfunctional and can not coexist with even it's own denominations let alone Christians.
>>
>>78223435
Anon,we all hate liberals and gays.
>>
>>78216110

Because they weren't told to by the mass media and public school system.
>>
Muslim here and I honestly think people should be left alone to make their own choices about religion, I don't want /pol/ to convert to Islam en masse, doesn't work like that
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (66 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
66 KB, 600x609
They also hate pork and dogs. Guess who loves both? /pol/
>>
>>78222992
underated kek
>>
>>78216110
Taqiyya you dumb mother fucker
>>
>>78216110
Because fucking goats is degenerate.
>>
File: Isis 42.jpg (56 KB, 688x560) Image search: [Google]
Isis 42.jpg
56 KB, 688x560
>>78216110
Really makes you think.
>>
>Can't drink beer
>Can't eat Pork
>Hates dogs
>Does useless praying shit 5 times a day including at like 5 in the morning
>Fucks their cousins

Wow what a life. I'd say I'm a #MuhammadMissile, but that might get me on a list

Fucking sage.
>>
>>78216110
Islam is a gay as as fuck religion and only weak minded blue pilled cucks would see any attraction.
Defeating western degeneracy is a cake walk compared to containing islam.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.