[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's up with almost every degenerate having leg tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: cool-tribal-leg-tattoo.jpg (103 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
cool-tribal-leg-tattoo.jpg
103 KB, 612x612
What's up with almost every degenerate having leg tattoos out there? What's the endgame here?
>>
>Calm down I am just expressing myself :)
>My dude!
My father basically said this tired old shit to me when I criticized his idea of getting a Terminator arm tattoo.
He's fucking 53.
>>
>>78211887
Most of us grew away from doodling on ourselves around the age 10, some just started doodling on themselves with permanent markers.

Nothing more than a heavy case of special snowflake syndrome
>>
>>78211887
I'm gonna get a tattoo of a dick on my face, with the balls being on my forehead and the shaft going down the length of my nose. If you say no, you are literally oppressing me you racist bigot
>>
Why do you care? I find it degenerate to be bald, but i am not complaining about that.
>>
>>78211887
I have chicken calves and mine are thicker than that
>>
>>78211887
>>
>>78212225
Being apathetic is not a good virtue
>>
File: untermensch.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
untermensch.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>78211887
>>
>>78212225
There's nothing inherently wrong with going bald. I know I am going to sound like a SJW batshitter, but the stigma about baldness is literally social in nature.
You can make it work for you if you have some style about you as well. There are plenty of bald people who continue to look good and get pussy.

And before anyone asks or says, no I am not bald myself.
>>
File: Eric-Hartsburg_3164352b.jpg (182 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Eric-Hartsburg_3164352b.jpg
182 KB, 620x387
>>78211887
poor impulse control + needing validation from others = get tattoos
>>
>>78212225

Fuck off, Hans, I didn't choose to be bald. Fucking stupid blond hair randomly decided it wasn't thin enough.
>>
I don't have any real problem with tattoos. It's your body; do with it as you please.

I am troubled by how much money some people spend on this stuff, often times in lieu of other more important things. Just about every person I've know that's gotten a tattoo since I met them has told me about how they have no money before getting one/
>>
>being this assblasted over a picture on someone
This thread is almost as bad as the uncutfags complaining about other dude's cocks.
>>
>>78212114
Fuck yes

>mfw they want to fucking explain the spiritual significance of each one
>mfw each new tat goes on fb for group approval (I did it for meeeee)
>mfw "it's personal" but it's the same tat every other cunt had
>mfw your kids' names and birthdays are all up your neck

Degenerate as fuck
>>
>>78211887
I guess its their way of shitting on Gods commands against doing so. Not a good idea.
>>
>>78216175

This. So this.

I know a guy who has been declared bankrupt in the last year. The other day I caught up with him for a brew, he showed off a massive tribal sleeve tattoo that he just had done. Cost $800. I asked him how could he afford it, said he needed to do it coz it would re energize his focus and the polynesian tribal shit reminds him of who he is. mfw hes a white dude. Also tells me planning on an Apache chief on his back too.

So I'm happy to catch up with him from time to time. But never ever will I listen to a sob story about no money again. And fuck ever shouting him a beer.

Also saw a hipster fat chick yesterday with a Marilyn Monroe on her calf yesterday. With her piercings, bowling shoes and purple hair she reminded me nothing of a hot 50s movie starlet.
>>
>>78212057
I've had my dad say some extremely cringy faggy shit to me as well

>Just do what you love, and everything will turn out OK
>I'm a free spirit, that's why I own a private business
>Most construction workers are free spirits, unlike people who work for corporations

Baby boomers are without a doubt the worst generation to live in American history. Just a bunch of hedonistic morons.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.