[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: UNKG0001.png (56 KB, 1033x620) Image search: [Google]
UNKG0001.png
56 KB, 1033x620
Users from other countries may have realised this but we need a topic to make it clear.

If the UK votes to remain in the European Union, where European Courts have supremacy over our own (among many other factors), we cannot even be considered an independent country.

We would be cucked forever. As things stand it's a miracle that Leave has a chance of being near 50 % due to demographic changes that are caused by mass uncontrolled immigration.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, this is as big as votes get.
>>
>>78210887

Oh stfu britfagg without EU you would fucking flood/sink
>>
>>78210887
I managed to convince my mum living over there to vote remain, she was leaning leave, I just had to explain the reality. It's for your own good.
>>
>>78211661

Without the EU you Slav nations would split up in to 10 million nations, each with a population of one.
>>
>>78211845
Did you mix up remain and leave just now there
>>
>>78211961
No, I fully support the EU and all they've done for the global community these past years.
>>
File: le meme magic frog.jpg (4 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
le meme magic frog.jpg
4 KB, 250x240
>>78210887
why cant you just coax the eu to change their immigration laws if muslims are the problem rather than i dont know, FUCKING OFF FROM THE MOST WHITE UNION EVER KNOWN TO MAN
>>
>>78210887
>His country's PM knew already how fragile of British economy is, so he pooled his money in tax free holiday resort.

Brits are fucking lazy pussies. i know i know your country have no soul to protect your own kinds, rather than wishing to choose for more beheadiings by Muslims, dominance of further ruling by shitskin. nevertheless Britain will go to which, the world had already noticed that how Britain is economically unstable and far from independent, especially many votes from younger gens enable us to convince insecurity for future economy in Britain.
>>
I LOVE THE UK, I LOVE EUROPE, I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR EUROPE AND MY MATES WHO I LOVE, ALL OF YOU EUROPE, THIS IS NOT GOODBYE. THIS IS BRITS WAY OF DOING THINGS, WE CANT BE TAMED LIKE THIS, WE ARE TOO SMALL AN ISLAND TO BE CONSIDERED PART OF MAINLAND, WE JUST CANT DO IT. WE NEED TO BE FREE.

ITS THE EU NOT EUROPE, DONT WORRY, WE'LL STILL BE HERE AND MORE ABLE TO DEFEND EUROPE OUTSIDE THE EU, BECAUSE GUYS, I FEAR WHERE THE EU IS HEADING.
>>
>>78212036
they unite the whites and allow literally free trades among european nations
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
r-rule britannia rule the waves right guys
>>
>>78212349
The EU has to be changed, you dont have to fucking destroy it.
EU is literlly what hitler dreamt of. britains out, europes in the shitter
>>
>>78212197

except the ones stopping us from dealing with the muzzies are europe you daft cunt
>>
>>78212349
whoa English please
>>
The economy will be destroyed if you leave. The UK isn't Norway, it needs free trade to thrive.

The exit will also likely lead to the dissolution of the union and a restart of violence in Northern Ireland (as a result of the inevitable economic turmoil that follows).

Have fun shooting yourself in the head!
>>
>>78212527
how do you expect the british to deal with the immigration problems on their own?
big chance more muslims will come in because brits are forced to revolutionize to feed their citizens.
also say goodbye to your free healthcare and benefits you lazy cunt, the gov will have to pay double for imports, they dont have the money to deal with free shit theyre giving their citizens
>>
>>78212736
This
>>
>>78212197
You can't reason with krauts over this issue. Their culture mandates that the government have absolute power in all areas. Government wants to import millions of savages, millions of savages are imported. For the krauts, this is simply not negotiable
>>
>>78212736
It will be fine, every person and politician in the UK and EU wants free trade.
>>
>>78210887
I'm not ready.
>>
>>78213090
>Oh no! The guys our economy depends on are helping to expand our workforce and bring with them amazing food, I mean how dare they?
Leaving is a great idea right?
>>
>>78212036
>EU helping the global community

That's a weird way of spelling USA led NATO
>>
>>78213090
you know the more i give a shit about brexit the more i realize europeans are over reacting regarding this muslims bullshit.

jesus, brexit is literally suicide. all this shit because of some sandniggers, the fuck?
>>
>>78212736
You're forgetting the Commonwealth exists. You must have let it slip your mind because your flag is a fucking leaf.
>>
>>78213779
the commonwealth dont do free trade
its literally an alumni of the british empire.
big chance it will be fucked once uk becomes a shithole
>>
>>78213681
It's the straw that broke the camel's back. The sheer irresponsibility... if the krauts had ruined their own country and left it at that, it might not have been an issue, but incentivising the savages to spill over smaller member states then demanding those countries accept some of the savages was impossible to imagine a few years ago. But then, the you can't understand why the krauts does what it does... why do you care? I'm assuming you're not even white
>>
>>78210887

I think we are going to learn an interesting lesson about democracy, namely whether the average voter can be persuaded to vote against their own enslavement.

It's really extraordinary when you think about it: it's become a vote to decide whether people want to be free or not. Can you imagine? Can you imagine what kind of factors had to happen in the evolution of our civilization for people to become so decadent and depraved that they actually vote against their own freedom?
>>
>>78210887
> We would be cucked forever.

You, and Western civilisation, were cucked forever the moment you sided with the jews and spat in Adolf Hitlers face in the 30's. Thanks alot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.