[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention White Nationalists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
It's funny how you guys don't trust the (((media))) or the (((government))) narratives but when it comes to the evil Muslims you believe that the (((media)) )and the (((government))) are telling you the truth this time. You guys believe there is a ((( global))) conspiracy to kill off the white race but if somebody mentions that many Muslim terrorists attacks or foiled plots are actually false flags and traps set up by the FBI in order to create negative public sentiment toward Muslims to gain support for more wars in the middle east you ridicule those people as tin foil hat conspiracy theorists. If some ghetto black guy with a clear history of mental health issues is lured by an FBI informant to commit a small act of terrorism like stabbing some random guy and yelling allahhuakbar you'll use that to say "see there's a muslim conspiracy to destroy the west and they're all violent".

You see right now, (((they))) are at war with Islam like they were at war with communism. As soon as the war vs Islam is over then (((they))) will dedicate their full resources to going after you rednecks. Instead of the FBI trying to get NEET Muslims with mental health issues to commit acts of terror that they'll foil at the last minute they're going to get guys like this who will commit terrorism in the name of White race. Then (((they))) will start cracking your skulls the same way they cracked the skulls of Muslims. The difference is you guys deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5abq7Pgp3K8
>>
>>78209092
>if somebody mentions that many Muslim terrorists attacks or foiled plots are actually false flags and traps set up by the FBI in order to create negative public sentiment toward Muslims to gain support for more wars in the middle east you ridicule those people as tin foil hat conspiracy theorists.

Never once seen someone on /pol/ do this. /pol/ is well aware of all the evil shit the alphabet orgs do.
>>
>>78209092
Sorry, I don't need the mass media to tell me anything about Islam. I just need to read the Qur'an, look at our European history - over a thousand years and hundreds of years before the USA even existed, then I look at 9/11 and the clusterfuck of the Middle East and it's not rocket science, Mohammed.

But don't worry: I don't trust the US government either.
>>
>>78209092
There are multiple sources to check, police scanner recordings, crime reports, local publications as well as Independant journalists that have little to gain by positing an unpopular idea, one that goes against a barely believable narrative.
And then there's that pesky history.
>>
>>78209307
Are you kidding me. /pol and most WN's are no different than Fox News when it comes to that shit
>>
The media and your government refuse to acknowledge muslims as a problem and won't even use the words islamic terror
>>
>>78209092
kek first of all your premise is total bullshit, the government did everything it could after the Orlando shooting to blame it on Christian homophobia instead of Islam.

Second of all, even if the government was trying to make us hate muslims it isn't having the intended effect. sure, I hate muslims but I don't want to send troops on the ground to fight a land war-- I just want to bomb the shit out of them and kill the terrorists, their wives, brothers, sisters, children and even babies. I want them exterminated off the face of the Earth.
>>
>>78210549
Does yours?
Remember
If you fight your enemies, they win
- J. Trudeau
>>
>>78209928
Your ignorance is showing.
>>
>>78210549
>>78210829

You guys are such fucking delusional retards. You're not even worth arguing with. I can't wait til the day the government stops treating you guys like clowns and starts treating you like Muslims.
>>
>>78211104
You shouldn't be making threads when you're too stupid to form a real argument.
>>
Are you saying all Muslims are liberals?
>>
>>78211104
I can't wait until the day we get to throw you libtard faggots out of helicopters
>>
>>78209092
>rratives but when it comes to the evil Muslims you believe that the (((media)) )and the (((government))) are telling you the truth this time.
lol? the media and government have been shilling for them the entire fucking time.
>>
>>78211867
sorry it's hard to argue against people that delusional. You guys are telling me that a government that's killed literally millions of Muslims over the past 15 years and continues to do so is pro Muslim ? Or a media that singles out Muslims and demonizes them like no other minority group is pro Muslim. Blacks and Hispanics cause way more problems in the US than Muslims do, does the media talk about them like they talk about Muslims ? Is it on the front page of Google News when some barbaric shit happens in Mexico or Africa ?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.