[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's nothing left, /pol/. I realized today that there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: mousefeels.jpg (267 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mousefeels.jpg
267 KB, 1024x768
There's nothing left, /pol/.
I realized today that there are no germans left to save. They're gone. Even I'm not german. The thread connecting us to our history and spiritual heritage was cut off in 1945 and again in 1968. The new german generations are growing up as part of the same global culture that is so quickly on the rise everywhere. You can see it by their clothes, the music they listen to, the trends they follow, the words they use. They're not german. Germans are dead
>>
We're all dead.

This is hell.
>>
>>78205845
Eat shit. 70 years on and the job is finally done.
>>
>>78205845
sleep tight mouser
>>
>>78206172
>>78206069
Just let us pass on peacefully. We have played our part
>>
>>78205845
Seems like you missed your daily duloxetin dosage Hans
>>
>>78206172
>kek says the fucking BRIT
>>
>>78205845
It's not just Germany, my friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnGPgCVJUsI
>>
>>78206264
Peace is not for Germans. That's reserved for allies only.
>>
>>78206530
What?
>>
>>78206705
>What?

Oh, seems like you got dementia as well
>>
>>78206876
Are you implying that I'm on Anti-Depressants? (I'm not)
>>
Oh get over yourself you drama queen.
>>
>>78207023
Do you not agree?
>>
>>78205845
I'm still waiting the first jew blame in this thread.
>>
>>78207213
Don't care who it is. We would be dying out even if there were 0 muslims in this country.
>>
>>78206913
>Are you implying that I'm on Anti-Depressants? (I'm not)
Seems like someone is really sharp today
>>
>>78207314
Okay.
>>
>>78206599
>British "humor"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.