[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are most online communities dominated by SJWs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: russianpepevsisiwojaks.png (463 KB, 1200x975) Image search: [Google]
russianpepevsisiwojaks.png
463 KB, 1200x975
Went to /v/ to talk about this, it ended up getting deleted.

So I will ask /pol/:

>Started posting at NeoGAF in 2006.
>Probably best gaming forum around.
>As years go on it gradually becomes a Sony circle jerk and SJW paradise.
>Flash forward to Iwata's sudden death.
>Won't do a memorial dedication to one of the most famous gaming businessmen of all time (especially one of the few that actually had their start as a programmer, and actually has a storied history as one, ie, Balloon Fight, EarthBound to name a few).
>Instead chooses to leave up rainbow NeoGAF logo "Love Wins" which had already been up for a week.
>Calls all of those who disagree with this fucking shitlords facsist nazis.
>"That's it, I'm done with this shit."
>GameFAQs has further declined (not just in post quality, but in user numbers as well).
>Now stuck on /v/

How did SJWs take over online communities and why do they no tolerate others?
>>
>>78205278
shitty internet outside of major cities, and right wing people being generally busier/older.
>>
>>78205389
>right wing people being generally busier/older...
This is exactly why we have to embrace the alt-right. It might sound somewhat edgy and cancerous but it is one of the only ways in which teens face themselves with challenging and different views, rather than the mainstream left winged narrative.
>>
File: immortanwitnessed.gif (138 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
immortanwitnessed.gif
138 KB, 600x337
>>78205733
Nice dubs.
>>
>>78205733

Also, teenagers like to rebel.

If their parents are left wing, they are either going to go right wing for Le edge or far left into feminazi territory.

I know which way I would prefer them to go, but having a community vibe where they feel like they belong is a big pull factor that the left has that the right doesn't.
>>
>>78205993
It does not help that more and more right-wing views are increasingly criminalized. /pol is pretty much the only place you can have a right-wing opinion that is not cuckservative-based.
>>
>>78205278
>staying on neofag up until Iwata died
wew lad
>>
>SJWs infest positions online because they're lefty basement dwellers who compensate for being unfuckable garbage
>Once they get power they control and ban anyone who they don't like
>Ironically they're the most intolerant ones of all

That's why. There should be a public registry or website where you could look up faggots for being social justice trash.
>>
File: decrepitpepe.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
decrepitpepe.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>78206403
the ironic thing is that they are now calling for a public registry for those who have "wrong" views.

>tfw free speech will die within your lifetime.
>>
>>78205867
Hehe you don't sound like you're from /pol/.

>>78205993
It's true that teenagers like to rebel. And I believe that's what the alt-right is all about. Having conservative and traditionalist views is now considered to be rebellious.

We must embrace the alt-right.
>>
>>78205278
I'm not going to comment on the first part of your question, but the second one should really be obvious to you. Come on, anon, you can't really be so stupid as to not to have figured out that part.
>>
Because only wealthy urbanites have the free time necessary to form "online communities" and wealthy urbanites are mostly all leftists.
>>
>>78206523

Tell me more. This merits looking into.
>>
>>78207712
I saw it all the time on NeoGAF whenever they whined about comment sections to articles had views contrary to their own.
>>
>>78207712
>This merits looking into

It's called 'doxing' and we do it to them, too.
>>
>>78205278
because the majority of the ones who don't have time to waste on an online forum are working and providing for their children
>>
>>78205278
They want to force their religion on you why else?
>>
>>78205993
Why doesn't the right have it? I've personally replied "kek" to things I agree with. I mean, sure, I might have told people they'll hang on the day of the rope, accused people of being cucks, casually use the words "nigger," "faggot," and "kike," and called for the genocide of everyone whose political opinion even slightly differs from my own, but I thought we were perfectly welcoming as a community.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.