[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So meanwhile when Britain is focused on the somewhat justified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: nato.gif (30 KB, 484x320) Image search: [Google]
nato.gif
30 KB, 484x320
So meanwhile when Britain is focused on the somewhat justified expense and undemocratic bureaucracy of the EU, hardly any talk of the exponentially worse case of fucking NATO.

A Cold War relic controlled by super rich liars. Arms manufacturers and military industrial complex who exaggerate exterior threats to increase their wealth and power.

A few examples:
1) Cuban Missile Crisis - created by USA/NATO putting missiles in Turkey on USSR's border
2) After the fall of the USSR and the Warsaw Pact in 1989 those countries ceased bomber recce flights on NATO borders. NATO flights continued until Putin had enough and restarted a couple of years ago - OMG RUSSIAN AGGRESSION!!!
3) NATO has aggressively expanded and recruited former Warsaw Pact members right on Russia's border for years - Georgia and Ukraine were the last straw to Russia. Just liek USA in Latin America.

tl:dr leave NATO the US poodle.
>>
>>78201330
>Just like USA in Latin America.

fixed

Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Cuba, Venezuela, Chile, Bolivia, Ecuador...
>>
>>78201330
Dude, yesterday I was harshly attacked for critizing NATO here.

But you know what? Most of it is being paid by Americans, so who cares? :=)
>>
>>78203329
Why would you be attacked for criticizing NATO?

Don't worry. President Trump will open renegotiations.
>>
>>78203755

Because I was complaining that we have so much bashing on the EU but little criticism on NATO.

Trumpo is against NATO? That sounds awesome.

I don't understand why Americans put up with footing a bill to protect the wealthiest region in the world against an imaginary threat (Russia). But then nobody wants military presence in the South because it's not humane with refugees.
>>
>>78201330

All your stated reasons are bullshit reasons for leaving NATO.

However we should still leave NATO because: Turkey.
>>
Today a US general said that Russia could overhelm europe.

He mocks 22th June 1941, Germany launched Operation Barbarossa. Speculating these days about the Russian threat.
>>
>>78204231
because the US economy is in shambles and they need a big war.
>>
>>78201330

Pretty entry-level red pills, but it might do some good to the faggots who came here from Reddit.
>>
>>78204231
He got asked about NATO one day and said he thought it was antiquated and ineffective and should be updated or replaced with something more appropriate for our modern age, and specifically with a shift of focus toward terrorism.

What exactly does he mean by that? I don't know, but I'm all for opening a renegotiation process. I think it's lived out its usefulness and needs a house cleaning.

Most Americans don't really know much about NATO. And our government sees it as a way out of playing by our existing laws by saying "oh we had to go bomb half the countries in the middle east without any authorization because NATO and the UN told us to!"
>>
>>78204751
I see.

I guess with Trump we'd have at least a chance to reform it as you said. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>78203329
We all hate NATO.
>>
>>78201330
The UK should withdraw from NATO.

Turkey are bastards and the special relationship is a meme.
>>
>>78208571
This, UK should leave EU and NATO
>>
Withdrawing from NATO is the best move that all European nations can make right now. The last thing you need is Washington's influence in the area,
>>
>>78209276
And then we can finally kick Turkey out.

Then, after Brexit, we can discus friendly relations with other white nuclear powers like the UK, which famously used its NATO powers once to foil Jew Leon Ponetta from destroying Libya quite as quickly as he had been hoping to.
>>
>>78201330
What I don't get is, if you love Russia so much and love sucking Putins cock, why don't you move there?
>>
>>78210013

Best post. Putinbots are annoying.
>>
>>78210013
Personally I don't like Putin, he's an opportunistic cunt and he disgusts me with the amount of tartar and chechen ass he kisses. But the thing you gotta understand is that the U.S. government is loving the shitskin invasion of Europe and doesn't want it to stop, The U.S. government and its globalist finance backers WANT to turn Europe into a shithole and cannot be trusted.

>>78209862
Problem with that is Washington can't be trusted.
>>
>>78210799
Washington sure can't be trusted, but that doesn't mean I'm going to trust something worse. You might recognize the senator in this video, and there are longer versions if you're interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjrYeAqjB-Y
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.