[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come home, white man. Return to the faith of your ancestors.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: rune stone.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
rune stone.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1600
Come home, white man.

Return to the faith of your ancestors.
>>
I reckon I probably have as much accidental jewblood in me as accidental runeblood.
>>
>implying snow niggers ever did half of what the hapsburgs, Hohenzollern, or HRE did
>>
>>78201775
Nigger they were fucking extinct by the time any of that shit happened. Technology and diplomatic advancements would have been made regardless of whether or not they were Christian.
>>
>>78201129
I fear the old ways are to lost to be recovered.
>>
>>78201129
I don't know man, all the hokey dokey Thor stuff kind of seems really like it was made by a bunch of neckbeards... Pro tip, you can't live in your comic books forever.
>>
>>78201926
>implying the two didn't coexist.
>implying they both survived.
Christian Europe led to whites ow ing the world. Scandinavian Odinism led to 200 years of pillage and founding of
RUSSIA
U
S
S
I
A
>Vikings confirmed protoslavs.
>>
>>78201926
I'm of Serbian descent, and before our enlightenment to Christianity, we were practically retarded.
>>
>>78201926
From the little I know, they were not at all extinct by the time Christianity helped tame them down a bit. Problem is they didn't seem to keep much in the way of written records, so we have somewhat biased views from other cultures they came and rampaged across.

At any rate, they did some strong gene spreading, apparently. Consider how the Kievien Rus are often considered to be an important part of the basis for both The Ukraine and Russia, even though by other views they just sort of bred and mixed themselves into the locals to a large extent.
>>
>>78202280
>implying Russia isn't the greatest white country to ever exist.
>>
>>78201129

>being this culturally cucked you become a Euraboo

Get back to work, indentured servant
>>
>get beat by Brian boru

Vikings < potatoniggers
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 125x95) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 125x95
>>78202396
Lad...
You misspelled Prussia
>>
Im dead on the inside. There is nothing of me that can return.
>>
>>78202645
>le ebin german masterrace meme
>>
>>78201129
>faith is something you choose
>>
File: image.png (115 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
115 KB, 640x427
>>78203266
>962-1806
>literal thousand year reich
>not master race
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.