[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crookedhillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images (17).jpg (11 KB, 307x164) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
11 KB, 307x164
Should I start stockpiling for a civil war?
>>
>>78199753
there won't be a war because the majority of americans agree that trump's a stupid idiot and racism is bad, but go ahead and pay gun manufacturers markups because holy moly ANY DAY NOW GUNS ARE BANNED
>>
>>78199753
Always be ready, a war will happen eventually. Be it civil or an invasion of some sort. We like to fuck off in the middle East and think we are immune.
>>
>>78199753
stock canned goods and water also
>>
>>78199753
yes mr fbi you should
>>
>>78200331
a mainland invasion of the US would never happen. No country has the means to even attempt to land on a US coast.
>>
>>78200111
Dasss a good bait my murrican brother
>>
>>78200738
cuba's been doing it and they're broke as fuck
>>
You should be stock piling for any happening, not just a civil war, which won't happen
>>
File: moot.jpg (56 KB, 352x171) Image search: [Google]
moot.jpg
56 KB, 352x171
>>78200738
>>
>>78199753
Yes mate you can keep your guns next to your dragon dildos and piss bottles
>>
>>78199753
Yes, because when the time comes where we can start shooting leftist scum with impunity, you're going to want plenty of variety in weaponry and plenty of ammo to get the job done.
>>
>>78199753
No, you should have already started stockpiling.
>>
>>78200738
Ww2 after pearl harbour everyone thought a land invasion was incoming. Nothing wrong with preparedness.
>>
>>78199753
Beans, Bullets and Bandaids.
>>
>>78201272
kek
>>
>>78199753
Either way, it's never too early to get yourself on a watch-list.
>>
>>78199753
I'm making a small gun store purchase soon, will stockpile day after election if she wins.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.