[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isnt it ironic that when america wanted to go independent the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Isnt it ironic that when america wanted to go independent the UK didnt want us to leave now the UK is trying to leave EU but the EU dosent want them to leave?
>>
>>78199274
Collective karma
>>
>>78199435
Honestly i hope karma kicks in and makes them remain
>>
>>78199274

Something about history and repeating itself
>>
>>78199435
>>78201680
>>78202080
something something american indians if you want to use that logic
>>
>>78202472
the american indians were savages that needed to be exterminated
>>
>>78203296
woah there sounding pretty savage yourself there m8. have a cup of tea and calm down before you shoot up the local school
>>
>>78203585
How does it feel knowing your entire country is controlled by a old hag whos about to die?
>>
>>78204939
i dunno m8, she's just apolitical window dressing. what's it like to be ruled by a nigger king?
>>
>>78205076
Its better than having sand niggers rampaging in the streets
>>
>>78199274
You really made me think.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.