[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: 1364542585407.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1364542585407.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
I want to go back.

It started as a joke. I browsed /k/ and once in a while someone would make some comment about /pol/. Or someone would come shitpost in a thread with some inflammatory 'racist' crap and get told to go back to /pol/. This happened on /fit/ too.
After a year or two I decided to finally check out /pol/. Seemed laughably extremist at first, lots of goofy shit. I browsed the catalog and chuckled at the neckbeards posting bullcrap.

I'm not sure what happened. I think maybe I read a /pol/ humor thread. And a lot of the jokes, well, you know how they say every joke has an ounce of truth to it. A lot of them I could see the truth. Then came the "/pol/ is satire" meme. Then I read through my first real holocaust thread. Somewhere in there it all came crashing down.

I had to have more. So I kept coming back and reading. Then it was fun to be on the "Trump Train" to trigger idiots. Then I actually started supporting Trump. I was learning how almost everything in media, especially social media, is propaganda and/or social conditioning. I started to disconnect from all these other outlets and get most of my information from /pol/. I know that last point sounds completely retarded, but enough years on 4chan makes one very good at reading through the bullshit and finding the truth. And the thing is, there's more truth posted on /pol/ than most other boards... not just tinfoil shit but people post facts to back it up, real sources and other links.

Here's the problem. I feel I've fallen so far down the rabbit hole, I can never climb back out. It's depressing me to know the real state of things, of the world. I'm beginning to hate practically all my friends. I've been red pilling my wife and I'm afraid she'll lose hers too.

Here's what I'm afraid of now.
Brexit will fail.
Shillary will win.
2A rights will go away, and after that, a progressive decline that can be resisted less and less.

What do I do now, other than buy all the guns I can?
>>
File: 1453937572111.jpg (108 KB, 465x1010) Image search: [Google]
1453937572111.jpg
108 KB, 465x1010
>>78195345
>I'm beginning to hate practically all my friends. I've been red pilling my wife and I'm afraid she'll lose hers too.
Just let your friends in on the truth too.
>>
File: White Lives Flatter.jpg (159 KB, 1023x675) Image search: [Google]
White Lives Flatter.jpg
159 KB, 1023x675
>>78195345

Just remember OP you're here forever.

It's kinda like Hotel California just with more fun posting and (((antisemitism)))
>>
>>78195345
Nah, just enjoy the ride man. At least you know what might happen.
>>
>>78195345
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
>>
>>78195345

Same here but i comes from b
>>
File: 1456518817796.jpg (52 KB, 468x714) Image search: [Google]
1456518817796.jpg
52 KB, 468x714
>>78195345
It sounds pathetic, but there's a period with the redpill where you have to go through the crucible to come back to terms with reality. After a few months you realize that your emotional response to everything bad that's happening is weakness and you let go of it.

That's the main difference between left and true right politics, that leftists are mostly emotional (meaning feminine) and the right is impersonal (meaning masculine).

The redpilling process is mainly becoming illiberal, that's why you feel like shit. Because you're going against popular consensus and questioning literally everything you used to take for granted
>>
>>78195345
>inflammatory 'racist' crap
no such thing here
>>
>>78195345
i for one welcome our new chinese overlords.
>>
File: 2016-06-04_15.39.49.jpg (344 KB, 1078x1854) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-04_15.39.49.jpg
344 KB, 1078x1854
>>78197188
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 335x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 335x188
>>78195345
One of us. One of us! One of us!!!

>it was our plan to have you come here just to laugh at first.

>but now we are crashing your ignorance. With no survivors!!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.