[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam: The religion that defies logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Any Muslims here that can justify why the west should accept more of you guys?

We don't really owe you anything, you owe us more than we owe you.

You enjoy western culture and you enjoy what the west has given to society, ie. weapons, technology, the internet, etc...

I've yet to see an Islamic country come up with a good argument that Islam is a good religion and worthwhile of OUR (Western) time to invest into you.
>>
Just let us practice our religion and if you see a single ISIS fuck blow his brains out.
Simple.
>>
Literally GLA Angry Mob. Damn, EA makes shit games but they excel at foretelling the future.
>>
>>78193377
How do we recognize them tho?

They pray the same god as you, the same way, based on the same book and history.
>>
>>78193377
>Flag

You don't have guns m8.

It's not ISIS that's the problem, it's Islam. It just doesn't have the ability to be a modern religion.

Even the fucking bible is at 2.0 right now with the New Testament.

You don't see Christians wiping out towns and shooting Muslims in the head in public or raping women and stoning gays.
>>
Because if you don't, we'll kill you goy- er, I mean guy. You don't want to die do you?
>>
>>78193612
Do not let Syrians in. Deport them instantly
Keep immigration low
Keep informers inside mosques if it gets really bad? It isprobably that bad in France now but not so much here
>>
>>78193377
Get the fuck out of Europe you muzzy trash
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1600x1200
>>78192842
Not Muslim but I know much of the a lot of all this if mess. Let me pill you Red.

>Any Muslims here that can justify why the west should accept more of you guys?
It's like you've been living under a rock. Either that or you're just America- nvm. Ok listen pal, there are some dudes in funny hats in charge, these guys are bringing Muslims over to you amd you need them for cheap labour and because you've been paid for it. New working class yadda yadda marxist dicotomy - say hello to the new European lower class.

>We don't really owe you anything, you owe us more than we owe you.
Nope. Nobody owes anybody anything.

>You enjoy western culture and you enjoy what the west has given to society, ie. weapons, technology, the internet, etc...
Nah. Using something doesn't mean they enjoy it. It will disappear when they take over. It is haram but nobody can stop them from using "western inventions" (yet). Oh and rhey don't like your culture. It is weakness.

>I've yet to see an Islamic country come up with a good argument that Islam is a good religion and worthwhile of OUR (Western) time to invest into you.
Why should they? Here I'll give you one: Islam is a perfect religion for keeping retards caged in invisible portable prisons and using them when ever possible. It's what Christianity was before Europe became Homosexual.
>>
File: trump-gif-you-have-to-go-back.gif (348 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
trump-gif-you-have-to-go-back.gif
348 KB, 350x233
>>78193892
>Keep informers inside mosques if it gets really bad?

Problem is, budget and also in the United States we have the Bill of Rights. We can't just have FBI informants spend resources in ALL mosques, do you know how many mosques there are?

In Maryland, Obama helped create a 100million dollar mosque. One of the largest in the world. If Islam is this much in cahoots with the U.S. government, do you really think things will get done?

Also in the Orlando shooting, the guy was under FBI's watch, twice he was investigated...and even once they tried to get an informant to get him to commit an act. The conclusion? He was removed from the Terror Watch List and No Fly list, and the case was dropped.

Think of Islam/ISIS (same shit to me) as a terrorist cell that's plaguing the West.

They need to go. Sorry, Muslims.

This has nothing to do with xenophobia, it has to do with national security and sovereignty.

Plenty of people in the United States assimilated well. The Italians, the Irish, Greeks, and so on.
>>
>>78195526
>Let me pill you Red.

Not much red-pilling there, Borat.
>>
File: 1466618167708.gif (1 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1466618167708.gif
1 MB, 260x260
>>78196504
But if you knew about the men in funny hats? Why did you direct your question to the Muslim invaders directly? They're tarded m8, they don't even know why they are here besides muh free gibs.
>>
>>78193377
Maybe you should go to an islamic country, hm?
>>
>>78193892

The Syrians I've met are pretty nice, but the Saudis, Libyans and Iranians I know are garbage. Are Syrians taqqiya-ing me?
>>
File: 1466300406341.gif (866 KB, 352x224) Image search: [Google]
1466300406341.gif
866 KB, 352x224
>>78196878
>But if you knew about the men in funny hats?

OK fine, I agree USA and the West in general are imerpialistic and sometimes guided by men in funny hats.

But come the fuck on, Islam is a backwards ass religion. If it wasn't a big religion it would be called a cult like Scientology.

We should've never invaded Iraq. Should've left Sadaam gas his people and rape others and shit.

There is no way 1.5billion people can pivot and become "westernized".

I'm not ready to be blown up in buildings, malls, clubs, marathons, trains, just for the sake of these smelly muslims to become "westernized."
>>
>>78197341
>Maybe you should go to an islamic country, hm?

No, because they want Sharia Law (deep down inside) in all western countries.

Hence why they started removing hot women on busses in Londonistan.
>>
>>78195526
>these guys are bringing Muslims over to you amd you need them for cheap labour
I could understand them doing that in Europe

But why the fuck would they need to import Muslims to the states for cheap labor? We already have Hispanics for that and even if we didn't, our economy is, by no stretch of the imagination, in short supply of people who can perform unskilled work
>>
File: 146662112873.webm (3 MB, 426x240) Image search: [Google]
146662112873.webm
3 MB, 426x240
>>78198243
>But why the fuck would they need to import Muslims to the states for cheap labor? We already have Hispanics for that and even if we didn't, our economy is, by no stretch of the imagination, in short supply of people who can perform unskilled work

Exactly, USA needs more skilled workers that are in manufacturing, etc. People don't need too much education for that.

When the far left keeps telling everyone that they can be anybody they want, it is the biggest bullshit in the world. Not everyone can go to school and can afford it--some people want to be robotic workers and shit.

The biggest lie the Left has ever told people is that they can be anyone they want.
>>
Funny how Muslims are quiet on this one.

Seems like no one likes Islam.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.