[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be Queer-Fluid Demi-Gender free flower spirit moonchild Islamic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Clj8SaQWQAA_SkP (1).jpg (123 KB, 767x782) Image search: [Google]
Clj8SaQWQAA_SkP (1).jpg
123 KB, 767x782
>be Queer-Fluid Demi-Gender free flower spirit moonchild Islamic two-spirit Muslim LGBTQ2$((())) living in Islamic theocracy
>use social media and express your Queer-Fluid Demi-Gender free flower spirit moonchildness
>against Sharia Law
>get stoned to death
>>
>>78191436
But religion of peace!
>>
I like the way the article is presenting the trolls as the problem, not the authoritarian Islamic governments that issue the death penalty to insufficiently Islamic citizens.
>>
>>78191752
I like how people are retarded and post shit like that on Twitter when it means their lives.
>>
>>78193331
Nothing's gonna change if you don't protest against that which is oppressing you. Muslim shitholes need to change or cease to exist.
>>
File: image.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>>
>>78193675
>Muslims need to protest against Islam

wew
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 550x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 550x537
>>78191436
Maybe they shouldn't be breaking the laws of their country? It's almost as though leftists pick and choose which laws apply to them. Really makes you drink huh?
>>
>>78191752
Neither is the problem. The faggots and fedoras are.
>>
>>78191436
Good, hope they are stoned or beheaded. Because until they are there wont be any mass outcry big enough to force opinion change. Time for people to stand guard outside sex shops and photo every sand nigger coming out with harry munk down his t-shirt.
>>
File: tumbleweed.gif (858 KB, 208x174) Image search: [Google]
tumbleweed.gif
858 KB, 208x174
don't worry I'm sure feminists and bloggers will rush to their aid!
>>
>>78191436
The worst thing is that the guy who made that article thinks the evil people here are the trolls, not the government or the Islamic doctrine it follows
>>
>>78196862
After the women draft thing, are there still feminists now?
>>
>>78191436
>this is some how Twitter Trolls' fault, not my retarded foreign policy

Wew lad
>>
File: Comfy stef.png (71 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
Comfy stef.png
71 KB, 252x252
>>78191436
>current year
>can kill muslims from the comfort of your PC
mfw
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.