[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REALLY ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: its really hapnin.jpg (49 KB, 343x361) Image search: [Google]
its really hapnin.jpg
49 KB, 343x361
>yfw you realise how important 2016 will be
In the future. if trump wins the US election and Brexit happens, the political gravity of earth will shift. but, if the liberals (jews) win, things will not be good.
discuss
>>
>>78191553
/thread
>>
Trump wins: things fall apart in the usa at a bit slower rate (atleast racially and culturally). But no president will ever have enough power to do what Must be done.

Trump loses: things go at the same pace, or begin to fall apart even faster. Within next four years whites will make up about 30%.

Most anons are in denial about this but the USA is most likely already white minority. White children already are a minority. The USA calls Iranians, Persians, most of Middle East and North Africa white. Couple this with the fact some Hispanics are put down as non Hispanic white. And the fact Hispanics breed like filthy fucking animals.

USA is fucked either way.

We NEED drastic measures. It is the only thing that will save us.
>>
File: 1405291309777.jpg (56 KB, 426x480) Image search: [Google]
1405291309777.jpg
56 KB, 426x480
>>78190431
Trump will lose

Britain will remain

The downfall of western civilisation will continue

Evolve or die motherfucker
>>
Hillary wins:
>offers all refugees in europe free rides and houses in america
>sends cruise ships to mediterranean to pick everyone up and bring them to america
>invites Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi to white house for peace negotiations
>hillary gets an amazing deal, no terror attacks in exchange for worldwide sharia with only half price jizya tax
>ships money and nukes to iran "for diversity"
>US military plus all of islam lay waste to russia and china, while isreal is struggling to defend itself
>whole world united under Muhammad besides israel
>israels walls fail, hordes start storming the city
>netanyahu pulls samson option and ends the world
>world ends on March 1st, 2017

Trump wins:
>ZOG sinks world economy
>????????
>>
>>78190431
Trump, Cameron, Farage, Merkel = Jew supporters.
You are really really delusional. You got two or more sides of same shit. Democracy is shit, capitalism ruins everything no matter who you vote for.
>>
>>78190431
Did Kim launch a missile again? zzzZZZZzzzzz
>>
>>78190431
MODS BAN ALL "HAPPENING" POSTERS
THEY ARE ATTENTION WHORE BETA SUMMERFAGS FROM REDDIT
YOU KNOW WHAT A HAPPENING IS?!
TERRORIST ATTACKS OR TRUMP BEING ELECTED.
THAT'S WHAT A HAPPENING IS.
NOT YOUR REDDIT POST YOU LONDONISTAN FAGGOT.
>>
OK, there it is. My last shred of interest I had in you "can't be assed to even be clever about it" contrarians. Teenage anarchists the whole board. The least angry men. Screw you guys, I'm going home.
>>
File: 1424577742367.gif (7 KB, 318x140) Image search: [Google]
1424577742367.gif
7 KB, 318x140
>>78194377
/thread
>>
>>78190431
>if the liberals (jews)

this is a gross oversimplification. This is the type of thinking that gave birth to the "rightwing jews are based" meme
>>
judgement comes soon...LOL

the proverbial question, does the world end with a bang? or a whimper?
>>
>>78194377
>ZOG sinks world economy
This will not happen
Trump has to win and if he does the consequences that come with it will be 100% necessary
>>
>>78190431

and if he doesn't

Armageddon happens
>>
>>78190431
So much shills today
>>
>>78190431

Brexit isn't happening. 100% guaranteed. There was a chance last week that it might... Then they pulled off their masterstroke assassinating Jo Cox and it was over.
>>
>>78200276
a fucking leaf
>>
Trump winning = Bad

BREXIT = Good
>>
File: 1459007627306.jpg (183 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
1459007627306.jpg
183 KB, 1162x850
>>78190431
If libs win i hope for WW3
>>
>>78190431
>but, if the liberals (jews) win, things will not be good

>the countries that literal saved Jews unite
>Somehow the Jews lose

Sometimes I think both Jews and us anglos are retarded.

I bet our ancestors on both sides are going "what the fuck are they doing?"
>>
Oy vey
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-06-21/fed-s-janet-yellen-warns-of-negative-brexit-impact
>>
>>78204146

>one post by this ID
>>
I am an avid Trump supporter but deep down I don't want him to win because It's too early, the world's not ready yet

There will likely an economic downturn during the next Presidents term which will wash away this "recovery" and knock the US on It's arse as the rickety supports Obama and the Fed have rebuilt the US on come crashing down

I want a fucking Democrat in office when that happens

If a Nationalist can get this popular when we're technically at the peak of the business cycle, just imagine how popular he'll be when there are food lines (Which Bernie says are a good thing) and no one has work during the Great Depression V2
>>
>>78204922

>one post by this ID
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.