[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we freaking out over nothing when it comes to guns grabbing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Gonzales_Come_and_Take_It.png (9 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Gonzales_Come_and_Take_It.png
9 KB, 600x400
Are we freaking out over nothing when it comes to guns grabbing?

>every recent supreme court decision has been pro-gun

>every states' laws are becoming more pro-gun

>gun rights advocacy is the most powerful its ever been while gun control groups are losing steam

>anti-gun legislators get BTFO on the debate floor every single time

>federal gun control measures never pass anymore

>normies don't even think about guns unless a mass shooting happens, and then they forget about it in literally less than a week

>Republicans are pro-gun, Libertarians are pro-gun, and Blue Dog Democrats are pro-gun, leaving only Progressive Democrats as anti-gun

>violent crime continues to fall except in places with strict gun control

Obviously we have to stay vigilant, and we can continue to work on reversing gun control laws already on the books, but it kind of seems like we've already won
>>
>>78189191
>Are we freaking out over nothing
No. Keep fighting. They're not going to give up.
>>
File: libertarianism.png (317 KB, 1348x1243) Image search: [Google]
libertarianism.png
317 KB, 1348x1243
>>78189191
>Libertarians
>>
First they came for the jews, and I did not care.

Then they came for me, and I died happy.
>>
they are trying to make us think they are done when really it was just the beginning. They want us to relax so they can push the real agenda in the coming months.
>>
>>78189191
Keep vigilant.
Don't let them take your last line of defense away.
>>
>>78189191
>every states' laws are becoming more pro-gun
That's true but with some exceptions,
>california is reaching levels of shitty we never thought was possible
>colorado tries to repeal retarded 15 rd mag limitations
> doesn't get passed because think of da chiluns
>NJ, NY, CT, MD, and CA are effectively lost
>>
File: bald-eagle-crying.png (363 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
bald-eagle-crying.png
363 KB, 640x400
>>78190820
>>
>>78189191
Liberal gun grabbers are as stupid as people trying to get abortion banned. Its been settled
>>
>>78189191
To be honest you're right. Gun control is an irritation, not an existential threat. Immigration is what we really have to worry about.
>>
>>78189191
>Are we freaking out over nothing when it comes to guns grabbing
The bill that would have killed due process allowing the government to strip anyone of their second amendment rights failed by a very very thin margin

No we still need o fight constantly and let our Congressmen know if they vote for unconstitutional bullshit they will not be reelected.
>>
It's the mentality of self-preservation, never let up, because your opposition isn't.
>>
When the Democrats eventually control all three branches, shit is going to get fucked real quick. Pro-gun can win 99% of the time but if we lose once that's the law and next time the AWB isn't going to have a sunset clause.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.