[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Refugees be allowed to buy guns?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1455091371920.jpg (57 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455091371920.jpg
57 KB, 500x500
Should Refugees be allowed to buy guns?
>>
>>78186221
>Refugees
>Allowed anything
They should be allowed to leave.
>>
>>78186316
Fuckin' fpbp.
>>
>>78186316
No they aren't citizens
>>
>>78186630
What if they become citizens then
>>
Sure, they can buy whatever they want to I guess.

Just so long as they're doing it in their home country.
>>
>>78186221
They should not be allowed out into my country. They can do whatever they want in their own shithole country.
>>
SHALL NOT INFRINGE
>>
>>78186221

How else are they going to defend themselves from right wing radicals?
>>
>>78195739

By going home
>>
>>78195895

This country belongs to refugees.

I will leave.
>>
This is a stupid question. The bulk of refugees are not going to concern themselves with weapons, and unlike American, Europe has stricter gun control (thank god) and are somewhat of a beter job on the refugees crisis but could do better imo.
>>
File: crusader-5_04.jpg (343 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
crusader-5_04.jpg
343 KB, 1200x800
>>78186221
They shouldn't be allowed into the country in the first place. They're too easily radicalized, even their children are ticking time bombs waiting to go off (no pun intended)

REMOVE
>>
>>78186221
Refugees should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want!
>>
>>78196383
0/10
>>
>>78186221
Aren't some of the addresses for the bigger refugee housing complexes posted on Jihadwatch kinds of places? Anyone on a hitlist should have a gun for personal protection
>>
>>78186221
Shouldn't be allowed to buy food. Maybe then they'll get the fucking hint.
>>
>>78189547
Then they're not refugees.
A refugee seeks safe haven in the closest safe country and then goes back home once it's safe to do so.

The ones coming here are migrants looking for gibs, the only thing they deserve is death.
>>
>>78186316
Free ticket to the welcome showers
>>
>>78186316
>allowed
why not forced?
>>
>>78186316
>allowed to leave
they should be rounded up and forced to leave.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.