[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish Ask thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: me for pol.jpg (5 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
me for pol.jpg
5 KB, 250x187
Ask a jewish doctor student in Canada anything
>>
*doctory
>>
Shut the fuck up kike

T.ashkenazi
>>
>>78185861
when will you leaf Canada and make aliyah like a good Jew?
>>
no u
>>
>>78185861
why did you tried to kill the /pol/ack with your polluting dental fillings?
>>
>>78186021
technically he doesn't need to if he has good Torah studies, where he is at and is not married. Shalom.
>>
>>78186069
that was my cousin
not all of us are kill that stop being an antisemite
>>
File: 9267c7_4733171.jpg (79 KB, 947x710) Image search: [Google]
9267c7_4733171.jpg
79 KB, 947x710
>>78185861
Stop raiding us with your homo friends
>>
>>78186333
the right wing needs to diversify, it is my assignment to do so, i believe that all of us can be angry and hate the world together
>>
>>78185861
where do you live exactly in canada ? any muslim communities there ?
>>
let me guess
McGill university?
>>
>>78186851
you got it
>>
>>78186963
I'm in Engineering. There are so many Jews asking me to join their study group. Are you guys trying to take my organs or something? Aren't you guys supposed to be smart.
>>
>>78187262
no no, if we did we would have asked u to sign a waiver, we simply want more engineers for our plans.
>>
Weren't you a Jew in Zimbabwe a few weeks ago?
>>
>>78187553
no i don't know who u are talking about
>>
>>78187700
If I were more of a sperg I'd troll through the archives. Enjoy your trolling troll.
>>
>>78188007
what are you talking about i am only trying to spread tolerance like my other fellow jewish brothers
>>
by the way if anyone was wondering i am working to become a transgender surgeon to help alt righters become who they wish the are
>>
>>78185861
What ever happened to Lazare?
>>
>>78185861
When do you fuck off?
>>
>>78191427

>when do you fuck off

t. babylonians
t. romans
t. venezuelans
t. palistinians.

t. etc etc
>>
>>78185861
do you even kvetch?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.