[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_1.jpg (58 KB, 778x346) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
58 KB, 778x346
"Well fuck", the thread

Pic extremely related. Not a big surprise, but still extremely hypocritical.
>>
>>78184589
>by his SS
THIS IS NOT THE FOURTH RIECH I WANTED

Inb4 secret service
>>
>>78184589
You do realize that Quora is the Indian reddit, right?
Most of the information over there is wrong mate.
>>
>>78184589
>the president of the us is protected by guns
>this is hypocritical

no one is trying to take guns away from the army, police, or the people protecting the most important people in our country.
>>
>>78186483

>indian reddit

wat

>>78186062

Wow I just noticed that...
>>
>>78186483
For real? I like Quora.
>>
File: 1457679035058.jpg (15 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
1457679035058.jpg
15 KB, 306x423
>>78186483
>the US secret service isn't armed and the US doesn't have a military and drones
This is the same Indian education that spawned toilet witches, folks.
>>
>>78186752
So why are they trying to take guns away from us? Are they afraid we may use them?
>>
Guess he couldn't pass the background check
>>
>>78186854
All i'm saying is that any answers over there couldn't be trusted because they don't provide any trusted source and is written by random people.
>>78186818
>>78186803
The website is full of Indians and they fill the website with dump questions.
>>
>>78186752
Just get the guns away from the peasant scum that threaten the big monies way of life.

Keep in mind, the moment we figure out how to programs homo sapiens from conception, we are no longer humans. We are truly puppets.

If money is a cage, I fear for our future "freedom" or lack thereof

The media allows gays to give each other aids, just to feed them to big pharma.

The media advertises murderers, and people buy more guns to defend themselves..

Everything is one huge cluster fuck.
>>
>>78184589
>SS

lol
>>
>>78187100

>dump questions

POO IN DA LOO!!!
>>
>>78186854
I took it to mean that the claim that Obama does not own a gun is horse-shit. How could anybody possibly know that? But the guy was a community organizer in Chicago, there is no fucking doubt that he carried back then.
>>
>>78186803
Secret police, the elite guard to protect the german chancellor. Also incharge of enforcing unique laws.

The secret service, highly trained agents assigned to protect the US president at all costs, also tasked of any money related crimes

>its pure coincidence goy
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.