[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If guns are bad why isn't my country a shithole full of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Tv2Fim6.jpg (877 KB, 3379x1740) Image search: [Google]
Tv2Fim6.jpg
877 KB, 3379x1740
If guns are bad why isn't my country a shithole full of crime.

>inb4 no blacks

We have a shit ton of blacks.

>inb4 homogeneous

We are not an homogeneous nation.

Let's put that race shit aside and understand that crime in general is a social, cultural and economic problem. Is it not?
>>
>>78178604
I don't think you understand what we mean by a lot of blacks
>>
>>78178604
usual racism aside, you're ignoring the sheer scale in the USA. we have ~319 MILLION people here, compared to Switzerland's 8 million. then you have the number of weapons, the issue of organized and gang crime, and illicit circulation.
>>
>>78178604
lol swissfag thinks his country has a shit ton of blacks
>>
>>78178604
The amount of blacks in Switzerland is miniscule, there is no black subculture in your country, and the swiss actually have a strong sense of community and tradition, aside from the occasional edgelord who's going to reply to my post by saying it ain't so, despite history proving me right time and again.
>>
>>78178604
how many blacks do you have? 13% of your population?
>>
Don't forget about spics.
>>
>Switzerland GDP per capita 84,815.41 USD (2013)

>USA GDP per capita 53,041.98 USD (2013)
>>
>>78178951
Fpbp
>>
>>78178604
>Switzerland has a shit ton of blacks.
I don't have a response to this, I'm just going to laugh.
>>
>>78180483
Switzerland GDP is biased because they have many people at the border who work in Switzerland but live outside (same goes for Luxemburg).
>>
switzerland is tiny and rich.

its pretty unique and drawing comparisions to other countries usually doesnt work well
>>
>>78180483
Remove niggers and spics and the income goes up to around 65k.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 720x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 720x533
In 2013 there were 83,000 niggers from Africa in Switzerland.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Switzerland
>>
>>78178604
>we have a shit ton of blacks
We have relatively few (sub 2%) very well integrated blacks.

The US has like 20% blacks that rot in ghettos.
>>
>>78178604
It's because there's no blacks buddy, we have twice as many if not more. Trust me we fucked ourselves over a long time ago
>>
>>78178604
I wish My parents should have immigrated to switzerland instead of Germany. I could easily own a lot Guns without the SEK destroying My Front door to look After Guns in My house.
>>
Don't you have to pay for the ammo too? and some other bullshit laws with it. Your dumbass knows what the rules are, you just want to post a stupid thread.

Quit falling for these threads you fucking idiots.
>>
>>78182387
>tfw all europe would look like Switzerland if Germany won ww2
>>
>>78178604
Because Switzerland wasn't build using weapons, it does not rely on them, there's no 'omg look I'm swiss because oh my weapon'-fapfapfap-culture at the Eidgenossen's. The first three things that come to mind about Switzerland: beautiful country, speaking german like having a cold (kch), Sackmesser. About USA: weapons, killing indians, braindead politics.
>>
>>78178604
how come you have a shti tonne of blacks? I thought Switzerland didn't let anyone immigrate there for the most part?
>>
>>78178604

Posts "we have a shit ton of blacks"

Picture is of all white people.
>>
File: 1465660673246.png (235 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465660673246.png
235 KB, 500x281
>>78178951
Yeah, this. My friends from Colorado say we have a lot of blacks too, but they're so full of crap.

>>78178604
How many blacks you have, a thousand, a hundred thousand? 500,000? Whatever number you come up with, it's not a
>shitload
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.