[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who think attraction to the same sex is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 440x293
>there are people who think attraction to the same sex is a mental illness
>>
Of course OP of all people would defend faggotry.
>>
>>78177898
>implying being completely useless from an evolutionary perspective is not a mental illness
>>
>>78178099
FPBP
>>
>>78178109
I guess all women over 50 are genetic defects then, cause they've mutated to stop being fertile, unlike almost all other species.
Oops... turns out there's a hypothesis that non-reproducing people can in fact contribute to society!
>>
I'm attracted to other men and I think it's a disorder. It might be physically and a little emotionally satisfying to suck off a guy, but you know what would be better? Having my genitals be compatible with him and having the natural result of our unions lead to the creation of a family that will provide us with safety and security through loving relationships that last a lifetime.

But yeah nailing a twink in the ass after he flushes his bowels is pretty good too I guess
>>
>>78177898
It is, unless they are cute and have feminine penis. Then is ok
>>
File: gaystats.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
gaystats.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
>>78178481
They didn't mutate you fucking faggot they just stopped being able to make babies. Not only that, but that has absolutely nothing to do with a person's mental state.
>>
Faggots are a genetic dead end
>>
>>78178712
Almost all other species don't have menopause. Somewhere along the human evolutionary line, we mutated.
It may not be a mental illness in your theory, but it would be considered a genetic defect that renders people of a certain age "evolutionarily useless."
That is, if nobody knew that people can contribute when they're not reproducing because humans don't breed like rabbits.
>>
>>78178855
google 'kin selection' you close minded twat
>>
>>78178481
>women
>contribute to society
pick one
>>
>>78179251
And at the end of the day your analogy is not only retarded, but ignores the fact that for the first 50 years women DO give birth. It also ignores the fact that the VAST majority of women don't want more children past that age anyway, and that it's even hazardous to have children at that age due to weakened bones and a weakened body.

It's a retarded counter argument to an argument that is only moderately reasonable and by no means the be-all-end-all argument that it's purported to be, and actually has faggots like you so worked up because you can't get past something even so simple and trivial.

It's very clear that homosexualism is unhealthy enough to be considered a mental disease. That's disregarding the fact that it's clearly outside of the norm and that the very idea of someone not reproducing at all by nature of his sexual preferences is a detriment to society. That's disregarding even the fact that the only reason most homosexuals are homosexuals is likely because they ARE mentally ill in some way, a quality which can be attributed to the vast amount of homosexuals. That's disregarding that the majority of homosexuals are promiscuous nasty fucking perverts that have their whole sex drive thrown out of fucking whack. That's disregarding that the majority of them are fucking crazy as hell. That's disregarding the fact that the majority of them can't hold a stable relationship BECAUSE they're crazy as hell, and can't put up with one partner for very long and get tired of them quickly.

They are, once again, nasty fucking promiscuous perverts; they have sex to the detriment of their health, when they KNOW it is a detriment to their health. Most of them can't control themselves. and because of this they spread dangerous diseases and are multitudes more likely to do so than a well adjusted regular straight person. Their promiscuity is actually dangerous and a detriment to the society, as has been predicted by people for hundreds of fucking years.
>>
File: 1422082954430.jpg (95 KB, 676x676) Image search: [Google]
1422082954430.jpg
95 KB, 676x676
>>78178855
not like you go far with posting here and jacking off to anime girls either
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.