[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU Referendum
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 950x657) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 950x657
Hey Britbongs (and others)! EU referendum tomorrow, and I'm still undecided.

How should I vote?

Please try and keep reasons objective as these are likely to sway me the most.

Also general referendum discussion thread I guess
>>
Vote remain, it's your only hope
>>
LEAVE
E
A
V
E

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>78177531
Why? Not criticisng just want to know why you're in favour of a remain vote.
>>
>>78177669
Think of all the poor refugees fleeing this dreadful wars. If you vote OUT you're a racist
>>
>>78177667
Any reason except reeee? Tbh guys every side seems to be so unwilling to explain it makes me wanna give up.
>>
>>78177754
I don't care about that, please try and be objective. The racism argument makes me wanna leave more desu fuck people who cant differentiate between anti immihration for economic reasons and racist ones.
>>
>>78177531
Don't trust a frenchie

But in all seriousness. Remember when y'all were trying to convince us of remaining slaves to you? Now you know how we felt.
>>
>>78177931
Thanks for the great advice!!! Be sure to take it into account!!!!
>>
>>78177494
>How should I vote?
You should vote leave because the EU is a draconian anti-democratic state remeniscent of the USSR, and we can not effect EU legislation that has already gutted many of our native industries in any way through our voting process.

If you have any particular questions I will do my best to answer them.
>>
>>78177925
We will give boats to the Calais migrants if you leave
>>
>>78177931
And no, weirdly enough, as a person still alive in 2016 I don't remember American War of Independence
>>
>>78177494
If you're still undecided then you're a retard who shouldn't vote
>>
File: brexit needs you.jpg (353 KB, 1920x1150) Image search: [Google]
brexit needs you.jpg
353 KB, 1920x1150
>>78177494

Vote Leave to help the Pound. Heseltine, of Remain, admitted that a vote for Remain is a vote to eventually join the Euro.

If you want to help the Pound have a realistic future then vote Leave tomorrow.
>>
watch brexit the movie, its on youtube
>>
>>78178020
Thanks man, first useful reply.
How have they gutted our industry (not refuting this claim) have you any evidence for this?
Also, is it just our population that has no say or the country as a whole (ie no UK representative) because if its just the population isnt that common across the whole EU?
>>
>>78177793
because the EU is seizing more and more power, with no accountability, ignoring the wishes of the people, and a poor facsimile of democracy

leaving it is the only way for the people of britain to have any real say in how they are governed

if we vote to stay, it will be the last vote we will ever have that means anything
>>
>>78177494
This man >>78178117 is correct, if it isn't already plainly obvious to you you're a fucking idiot. Spare us the bother of trying to convince you and just come out in favour of remain you treacherous cuck.
>>
>>78178268
When did he (whoever he is) say this?
>>
File: boris telegraph.jpg (133 KB, 577x510) Image search: [Google]
boris telegraph.jpg
133 KB, 577x510
>>78178368

Heseltine said it yesterday in the referendum debate on LBC with Fargage.
>>
>>78178117
Says a guy from the country led by a retarded liberal cuck. Maybe if you took a little more time to think, even if it took you to a day before the vote, your country would be in a less shitty position. Clearly your entire population is too retarded to vote.
>>
>>78177494

whatever
>>
>>78178322
WOW!! Thank you for your insightful, intelligent reply! I can see that you are indeed a paragon of intellectualism, and I am a mere moron. Tell me, oh great one, what should I do?
>>
>>78178117
This.
>>
>>78177494
Any lads know where I can watch the debate?
>>
>>78178547

Who is this guy, Trumps British twin?
>>
>>78178836
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slqc3UcMKL4
>>
>>78178821
>believing knowing sooner = being smarter

Wow you are so smart anon! I guess I should just kill myself! I'll NEVER be as clever as you!!!!
>>
>>78178866

It's funny you should say that as Boris has an American heritage. And Trump has Brit ancestry.
>>
>>78178547
That sounds pretty bad, I know that the Euro as a currency is pretty much going to collapse at this point. If we leave the EU, what will happen to our import trade from there (I know pound value will decrease and boost exports), given that we will be taxed for EU imports do you think we'll be ok?
>>
>>78178950
No this days debate mate
>>
File: SOR3wXK.png (287 KB, 496x472) Image search: [Google]
SOR3wXK.png
287 KB, 496x472
>>78178814
Your reddit is showing.
>>
File: url.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>78178973
>I should just kill myself!
Do it filth
>>
>>78178117
Not thinking before voting? This massive, massive, Faggot probably voted for liberals

Godamn fucking leaf
>>
>>78179199

I will tell you this that if we don't leave we can't decide about our trade anyway as the EU does it for us. Leave and we can make our own import trade treaties and our export decisions as well.
>>
>>78179240
>c-call him reddit guys!
Fuck off faggot and offer genuine advice, or don't post in the thread. Its nice to know you can take time out of your busy schedule of jerking off to traps and disappointing your parents to reply to posts that don't even concern you.
>>
>>78178814
I like how you're trying to insult my intelligence when a) I was capable of forming my own opinion on the referendum using the facts available b) you were not able to do this c) you require a Tibetan doll carving forum to inform you on how you should vote.

Yes, you actually are a moron. You're stupid and I'm better than you.

>>78179538
The guy is an obvious "unswayed" voter and therefore a remain cuck. It doesn't matter how much you tell him, he's just going to vote remain out of m-muh uncertainty.
>>
>>78179317
>haha I got him!
Shit you quoted me, guess I have to do it now!!! I sure wouldn't want to disappoint you!
Fuck off back to your third world country, retard.
>>
File: 5ED2-SUZE-NowYouKnow042713.jpg (22 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
5ED2-SUZE-NowYouKnow042713.jpg
22 KB, 400x267
>you are now aware that if we leave the EU and re-join the single market, we'll still have to accept the freedom of movement, making the whole venture completely pointless
>>
>>78179388

It's just such a a hard decision. Hordes of shiitskins, German cuckoldry or your national sovereignty.
>>
>>78179772
FUCK! You used a list, guess you're pretty smart and I should listen to you.
Also, do you really think I'd use
/pol/ as my only source to inform my decision, just wanted to hear what some other people thought, and if their information supported or refuted my own.

Also, if I don't know by tomorrow, then I won't vote, idiot. I wouldn't want to participate in a vote for something I was misinformed or undecided about because then the result would be, at least to a very small extent, an inaccurate representation of popular opinion.

I honestly just want to talk about it and learn all I can to make the most informed decision, this is anything but stupid. I just called you out for dumbly assuming I was a retard, I can make my own decisions, but will only really do so for something this important if there is factual support for one side in excess of the other. Keep raging and contributing nothing to the thread, idiot.
>>
File: EU broken.png (516 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
EU broken.png
516 KB, 640x480
>>78179997

It's not about freedom of movement it's about the ability to deport. We will have a better chance of deporting foreign criminals AND still trade with Europe if we leave.
>>
>>78180066
Actually you're really misinformed, and the immigration issue is more about cost than country of origin for me. This is a really important decision and I want to know as much as possible, you should offer your thoughts based on fact or just leave, because you look like an idiot at the moment.
>m-muh shitskins
Wow, real compelling argument, guess I'll vote leave!!
>>
>>78178299
>How have they gutted our industry (not refuting this claim) have you any evidence for this?
Our fishing grounds are victim to the EU's common fisheries policy, with quotas imposed that mean that our fishermen have to break the law if they want to make a living, because the quotas all go to foreign big business.

Not only that, but in order to cripple the industry irrevocably, the EU is paying fishermen to dismantle their boats after making it a legal offence for them to earn money doing what their families have done for generations.

Sources:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Fisheries_Policy
http://www.greenpeace.org.uk/oceans/fishing-laws-need-fixing
http://ukandeu.ac.uk/british-fishermen-want-out-of-the-eu-heres-why/

>Also, is it just our population that has no say or the country as a whole (ie no UK representative) because if its just the population isnt that common across the whole EU?
Yes, it is common across the entire EU - and it's shameful that votes in supposedly democratic nations have no influence over EU legislation (That by law supercede the laws of its member nations.)

>If we leave the EU, what will happen to our import trade from there
In the worst case, our imports will remain the same, in all honesty. This is because the EU will not want to lose the profit of their trade with us as we are their largest market.

If the EU refuses to enter into a free-trade agreement post-Brexit, then we will revert to WTO rules, which is a worldwide body of regulations regarding trade that imposes tariffs on all goods - but since we run a deficit, such an arrangement would actually prove more profitable to us than the EU, and so the EU will be desperate to give us free trade if we leave.
>>
>>78180530
How do you know this? Again, not trying to be inflammatory, just really want to base this choice on fact if possible.
>>
1. If Britain leaves the EU, you can make open borders treaties with Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
2. You can use genetically modified crops, which will be a boon to your agricultural sector.
3. The EU has a lot of regulations. These tend to favor large corporations that can afford to employ lawyers to read the regulations. Escaping these regulations would make it easier for new businesses to be established.
4. The European Union takes money from its richest members and redistributes it to the poor member states in East Europe. The UK would benefit from stopping this wealth transfer.
>>
>>78180592
This is really interesting, was completely unaware of the WTO thing and not particularly knowledgeable about fisheries policies (other than knowing there was an involvement after the whole 'battle of Britain' thing).

Thanks for actually offering some information rather than just calling me a retard or memeing.
>>
>>78180530

So basically you want to risk an economic recession, destabilise the entire EU, lose investment in our sciences/universities/local environmental projects and risk thousands of jobs, just so we can deport a couple hundread criminals?

That's literally retarded logic.
>>
Eu literally wants you to go to rehabilitation for hatespeak(anti white genocide). Leave before its too l8 m8
>>
>>78180865
1.This seems to be quite beneficial, but if Hillary wins given Obama's comments and the fact she is Obama 2.0, how feasible do you think it is such a deal will be struck?
2.Whilst GM crops are economically quite viable, I actually appreciate restrictive EU legislation due to potential negative impacts of crossbreeding with non-GM crops and accidental creation of difficult to kill weeds or invasive species.
3. I also heard the EU supports TTIP, is there much truth to this, if so leaving could be really beneficial for preventing corporate monopolies.
4. This one seems pretty obvious, and something I've considered, but I often see a lot of people forgetting, or saying we owe it to poorer countries to offer financial aid. What are your thoughts on this? Personally I agree we should stop foreign aid that is financial entirely as it's often inappropriate and a real drain for us financially.
>>
>>78181224
I guess you'll be voting remain? Can you elaborate on your reasons a little bit, not trying to be abrasive, would just like to hear the thought process behind your arguments.
>>
>>78177494

Hello mate, here's a video of conservative Daniel Hannan explaining why we should leave the EU. Good luck with voting nevertheless, mate!

https://youtu.be/Lp6FZ-V8w_8
>>
>>78181343
Is this real, and what do you mean?
>>
>>78180955
>Thanks for actually offering some information rather than just calling me a retard or memeing.
Comes with the territory mate, you just got to take it on the chin if you look for info here.

The fisheries thing isn't the only thing, it's just the most drastically affected, by the by.

If you keep an eye on the news you may also remember that there was a scare about China causing a crash in the steel market a while back.

If I recall correctly, because of the EU's rules regarding energy it cost more for us to produce steel ourselves than import it from China, which prompted a bunch of steel mills to close, and thousands of jobs to be lost.

>>78181492
>I also heard the EU supports TTIP, is there much truth to this
Yes, definitely. They've been negotiating for it largely in secret for a long time now.

Are you aware that it would spell the death of our NHS if TTIP went through?
>>
>>78181675
Thanks for contributing, video looks real interesting, will report back after I watch.
>>
>>78181878
You're definitely right about the Chinese steel thing, I remember the whole mess being discussed on the news.

I kind of understand the TTIP, if I've got it right, it would, among other things, allow private healthcare companies to, in effect, undercut the NHS right
>>
>>78182180
>I kind of understand the TTIP, if I've got it right, it would, among other things, allow private healthcare companies to, in effect, undercut the NHS right
Not only that, but it would allow private healthcare companies to sue our government for "Lost Profits" if they didn't allow them to replace the NHS.
>>
vote leave and bring back old england
>>
>>78182515
Thats fucked up, at this point looks like I'll be voting leave, as this thread seems to support the stuff I already knew.
>>
>>78182621
>Thats fucked up
No kidding mate.
>>
>yfw leave wins because all remain faggots are on vacations
>>
>>78177494
Basically it comes down to this do you feel that the UK as is can continue to function in the world without losing any of its prestige on the world stage? Or do you feel that strong Europe primarily lead by Germany has the best interests of all its European citizens at heart. The U.K. Is defiantly better off to leave seeing as how it still has not adopted the euro and continues to use the pound. You also have to wonder how the rest of the EU will react to the UK leaving because you face the risk of just being a tiny island in the North Atlantic.
>>
>>78180665

Because of the Human Rights Act which is enshrined in EU law. We need to leave to repeal and alter that with a new British rights Act where we can deport instead of fearing EU punishment. Until we leave we cannot deport even the worst of the lot.

>>78181224

That could happen anyway in the past and has happened with the UK in the EU and we still can't deport troublemakers. Catch 22
>>
>>78182804
i would legitimately laugh if this happened, holy fuck that would be hilarious.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.