[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the media making such a big deal out of Trump for reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 2048x1353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 2048x1353
Why is the media making such a big deal out of Trump for reading from a prompter? Hasn't Hillary been doing that since day 1?
>>
>>78177385
Lol
>>
>>78177385
Why would anyone want to read from a teleprompter? Wouldnt it be alot easier to read off of paper in front of you instead of looking at a screen several yards away with scrolling text?
>>
>>78177385
why is magneto there?
>>
>>78177665
The prompter is invisible to the media cameras.

Also, the criticism with Trump and thd prompter is that Trump read it word for word. What does that mean? It wasn't his own script. From what I understand
>>
>>78177385
>Trump is powerful enough to get a holocaust survivor to stand shoulder to shoulder with a literal nazi in peace and harmony

wew, he's amazing.
>>
>>78177385
>trump is literally a cartoon villain
do these people lack self-awareness?
>>
True, but his speeches are always "10/10 will live in infamy" if he gets a chance to write them out and structure them. Having to riff and adlib with just the main beats he still does great, but that's when he starts going "bing bing bong really terrific like you wouldn't believe very good friends of mine"
>>
>>78178076
Actually his whole speech was like that towards the end, when he started to adlib.
>>
>>78177385
Because he didn't do that before. It shows he is becoming more attuned to the GOP establishment.
>>
>>78177385
I could have sworn I remember him criticising Obama or Hillary for using a prompter.
>>
>>78179777
The difference is trump still writes his speeches while using a teleprompter
>>
>>78181376
And Hillary and Obama don't???? Are you retarted?
>>
File: 1466208011495.jpg (99 KB, 899x728) Image search: [Google]
1466208011495.jpg
99 KB, 899x728
>>78177385
Trump is the one who made it a big deal. The dumb fuck thinks he's so awesome because he doesn't use one, but it's clear, when he does, the man reads at a 3rd grade level.
>>
Hail Hydra!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.