[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Just Trudeau some kind of global scale psy-op?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1457718639013.png (1 MB, 774x686) Image search: [Google]
1457718639013.png
1 MB, 774x686
I see no other explanation for his being in power. He is fucking comical/absurd/childish. He is a caricature of the worst and most embarrassing kind of leftism.

I'm not the only sane one left am I? Is he a globalist shit-test, or a bet gone wrong among the world's elite to see how far they could take their bullshit?
>>
Yes, very perceptive of you. Next year they take it a step further and he starts wearing a dress. If there's no reaction they know they're free and clear to proceed with [data masked].
>>
>>78177148
He's a meme!
They've been at it just as hard as we have.
>>
while his father was in office his mother fucked dozens of male celebrities and was seen getting into alimo with the rolling stones

his father also endorsed castro and mao

canadians are just shit tier people and I can see why the americna forefathers felt our nation was a mistake

I hope the crown takes control again or america annexes us, we don't deserve freedom
>>
>>78177148

He has done nothing wrong
Every Muslim is a proper canadian
Let's stop hating on these people
Perhaps you should be more tolerant

Unbelievable ignorance from burgers itty-bitty
Shake my head t b h
>>
File: 1459643743527.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459643743527.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>a bet gone wrong

I don't think he's gone wrong. I think he's perfect.
>>
File: 1464988960942.png (375 KB, 984x528) Image search: [Google]
1464988960942.png
375 KB, 984x528
>>78177148

Something tell me that he doesn't believe what he says, he wants to sound tolerant for the sake of sounding tolerant. Case and point, pic related

>sorry for stopping the nazis world
>>
>>78177148

The " country" Canada has always been a globalist shitt test
>>
>>78178565
I assume this is fake, but I definitely audibly kek'd

..but then again, it IS Justin Trudeau. Is this fake or not?
>>
>>78179006
Trudeau's nature is the void itself. His work is unknowable.

It's faker than the Mulcair makeout, you dipstick.
>>
>>78179006
It's fake. If it can potentially be anti-semitic, then its fake. We are the same as the rest of the West when it comes to jews and nazis.

For example, this is from a party that wanted to import more refugees than Trudeau:
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/thomas-mulcair-is-cracking-down-on-pro-palestinian-sentiment-in-the-ndp
>>
Just a reminder

We do not vote for Justin, we voted for the Liberal Party. The Liberal Party choose Justin to be their leader, giving him a PR job. Our governments are voted into power through regional and municipal elections. The more seats a government have in parliament, the more power they have over government. This is why we have majority and minority governments.

To add to that, there needs to be a majority of people within the Liberal party to agree on bills and changes to laws or other motions to push them forward. If Justin says, "Hey, lets make plastic surgery free for health care." and some say, "NO you fucking idiot" they have to talk inside the party until they reach a decision of Yes or No. Then it goes to parliament to where its either accepts or denied by the remaining government parties. No one has absolute power in our government but there is growing signs that someone, mainly the Liberal party, wants it to be changed.
>>
File: ambitious gaze.jpg (434 KB, 1757x641) Image search: [Google]
ambitious gaze.jpg
434 KB, 1757x641
>>78181020
>No one has absolute power in our government but there is growing signs that someone, mainly the Liberal party, wants it to be changed
>>
>>78177148
He only got voted into power because everyone was sick of Harper and unfortunately there are no term limits for the Prime Minister, so voting right winged would just mean 5 more years of a pseudo-conservative rule (ie. one that was more left winged than anything).

We just have to endure it and hope to god the Conservative party comes out with a better candidate next election.
>>
File: TrudeauThankingSorosTweet.png (295 KB, 584x558) Image search: [Google]
TrudeauThankingSorosTweet.png
295 KB, 584x558
>>78177927
fpbp

My parents fucking love him. They won't in a few years if he gets his gay loving, Muslim importing ways approved by parliament.

They will be wondering where it all went wrong.

Maybe if his dad were still around to advise him he'd be ok, but he's just a fucking idiot.

I hope Trump takes him under his wing and schools him to how the world really works with a quickness.

Uncle Vlad can chime in from time to time.

Russia, Canada, and America become the Trifecta of awesomesauce and stomp the shit out of everything.

If that happens, I might move back to Canada.

A man can dream.
>>
>>78181779
>We should let Twitter be the deciding factor in voting.
>Its 2016
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.