[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would you like to see him debate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Who would you like to see him debate?
>>
>>78175002
I want him to be my Prime Minister.
>>
File: cafe.png (262 KB, 931x941) Image search: [Google]
cafe.png
262 KB, 931x941
>>78175002
actual experts who disagree for once
>>
File: Dude weed.jpg (69 KB, 697x396) Image search: [Google]
Dude weed.jpg
69 KB, 697x396
>>78175084
>Implying you wouldn't let this hot hunk drill you and the ass and fill you up
>>
>>78175357
>actual experts who disagree for once
That.
>>
File: Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg (94 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Whittle_Defends_Israel.jpg
94 KB, 1205x718
What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle? is he red pilled?
>>
Howard Stern. CLASH OF THE AGES
>>
>>78175002
>>78175002

William Lane Craig, on UPB, and more generally on the idea that you can justify the existence of objective morality from an atheist worldview.

It would be so awesome to see him get completely destroyed.
>>
>>78175357
>>78175453
he stopped because all he does is try to beat them on rhetoric instead of ideas. He's cringeworthy as fuck if he isn't talking to someone who agrees with him. Not to say he's wrong necessarily, he's just garbage at debating
>>
>>78175002
The holohoax

>>78175476

Shut the fuck up!!
>>
I want to see him go on CNN and FOX panels in defense of Trump.
>>
>>78175734

i dunno, i thought he held his own against Peter Joseph of "Zeitgeist" infamy... although, truth be told, it was a bit like watching two iguanas tapdance. One may look slightly more graceful than the other, but neither really knows what the fuck it is doing.
>>
File: 1451930144828.gif (328 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1451930144828.gif
328 KB, 960x540
>>78175002
he should debate me

I would shrek him so hard he would grow hair again
>>
Not an argument
>>
>>78176255
go get hosted in his radioshow then
>>
>>78176255
Kek wills it.

Anyone with a brain could destroy him if there was a moderator to prevent him from just talking over people and playing stupid games like he does on his show.
>>
>>78175657
>the idea that you can justify the existence of objective morality from an atheist worldview.
Sam Harris made a very good case for this.
>>
His attempt at indian genocide video was JUST sad to be honest.
You don't disprove historical reality from the comfort of your house. If you want to play historian, you gotta work with people and archives, not semantics and gut feelings.
>>
>>78176482
I plan to but only after I have moved out from home which will be as soon as I am done with my master, probably even before then because I have saved up quite some money working part time and having a humble lifestyle

>>78176518
if he does that on me I will call him out on it

I already debated lefties on a podium with terrible and biased moderation and audience. trust me, he will be easy
>>
>>78175734
Yeah, I can see why. He needs to do it more though. Only that way can he ever improve.
>>
>>78176860

I saw the debate (actually, I was going to mention it in my post), and I thought that Harris got badly beaten. Craig showed very clearly that he was playing word games and equivocating over definitions of terms
>>
>>78175357
that exist?!
true expert that is leftist?!
>>
>>78177054
>but only after I have moved out from home which will be as soon as I am done with my master
Surely sucking him off shouldn't take too long.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.