[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
What are some /pol/ worthy tattoos? I'm thinking of getting one soon, but I'm not sure of what. Do any of you guys have any tattoos? My brother has a swastika.
>>
None.
>>
>>78170834
tattoos are degenerate
>>
>>78170834
Don't get any neo-nazi tattoos unless you never want to be taken seriously ever again.
>>
tattoos are trashy.

worthy of prison thugs and trailer trash.

/pol/ should present themselves as upstanding people who make good decisions in life
>>
File: Top_kek.jpg (37 KB, 475x480) Image search: [Google]
Top_kek.jpg
37 KB, 475x480
>>78171036
>/pol/ should present themselves as upstanding people who make good decisions in life
>>
File: hBECA165D.jpg (34 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
hBECA165D.jpg
34 KB, 500x334
>>78170834
Never gonna get one.
>>
>>78170834
Unless tattoos are a part of your in-group identity like a tribe, there is no reason to have them
>>
>>78171036
gas the jews race war now
>>
Get a set of balls tattooed to your chin. That way everyone will know, not just your mates. .......
>>
Lots of jews got tattoos on their wrists in the 40s. Must have been the trendy thing to do at the time.
>>
>>78171507
>no reason to have them

Wanting tattoos is like wanting a vase of flowers in your home or a nice painting on your wall - things which simply look nice to some people
>>
>>78170834
Absolutely degenerate regardless of what it is.

Just know that people won't respect you or think highly of you after you go through with it.
>>
>>78170834
I have an anti-zog tat that i got 15 years ago, basically an upside-down cross with a dollar sign through it. Seemed like a good idea at the time.
>t. edgelord
>>
>>78172047
You asked for an opinion, I gave you mine

Just because I don't condone them doesn't mean you shouldn't get one but you may want to rethink your choice if you're looking for guidance on a Russian borscht culinary board
>>
>>78170834

Hipsters ruined tattoos. They used to mean something, even if that was shorthand for being an unemployable degenerate trash. Now, even middle class soccer moms think it's ok to get inked to express their individuality.
>>
Tattoos are a literal symbol of human impulsiveness and ignorance.
Also why would you brand yourself with identifying marks?
>>
>>78171281
If not, then how do people take what we say seriously?
Or do you actually waste your time reading this shit without believing at least in a fraction?
>>
>>78170887
fpbp
>>
>>78173067
Making /pol/ a part of your identity is not conductive to relationships with normal people, this is a place for discussion, satire, freedom of expression, happenings etc

You are much more as a person, do not be one-dimensional as we tend to be around these parts, you know nothing about other anons besides the info they volunteer, be aware of this context
>>
>>78175507
You comsume too much jewish propaganda.
>>
>>78173067
>>78173067
>If not, then how do people take what we say seriously?
Why would they ? /pol/ is same level of degeneracy as SJWs and Black L. M.

And are you autistic anon ?
If you want to be taken seriously why are you on 4chan ? Do you have complexes ?
>>
>>78175780
This is what I am talking about
You dont agree with me you are rapist!
You dont agree with me you are racist!
You dont agree you are jew!
Its fucking same
>>
>>78170834
degenerates aren't welcome here
>>
>>78170834
Tattoos are for losers.
>>
>>78173824
smart, slo-bro.
>>
Tattoos are fore degenerates
>>
>>78170834
>Getting any tattoo ever

What are you retarded?

Tattoos have and always will be for the dregs of society. But by all means, have some highscholl dropout inject ink into your flesh with a symbol of some bullshit you'll find irrelevant in ten years.
>>
>>78175866
what are you doing here then?

besides - i think the burger meant you can't expect to be taken seriously if you run around like trailor trash with nazi-tattoos. most ppl hopefully are smart enough not to mention in discussions that they come here.
>>
>>78170834
only spics get tatoos
>>
>>78170834
Every time I hear about a wanted criminal, it's always a tattoo in the description and what helps others turn them in
>>
File: s.jpg (121 KB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
121 KB, 800x606
>>78176454
For the memes anon
>>
Pure narcissism.
Why would you tattoo yourself if not to show others? Too much vanity is degenerate.
Let people know who you are by your actions, not by transforming yourself into a comic book.
>>
File: atheist.jpg (62 KB, 640x334) Image search: [Google]
atheist.jpg
62 KB, 640x334
>>78177041
fair enough.
and i thought you come here to fight.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 236x236
Yes... Brand yourself as an anti-Semite

Brilliant
>>
>>78170834

>asking about tattoos on /pol/

You've officially figured out one of the dozens of threads that reveals /pol/ is just as worthless as a group of cumfilled liberal sjws.

Get whatever the fuck you want and laugh at people who give you shit about it while you fuck their girlfriend.
>>
>>78170887
This
>>
When it comes to white people, tattoos are justified for:

-hardcore blue collar workers
-firefighters
-military men
-prisoners

If you are a white person getting one that is not one of these people or a close variation, you are/were a tryhard, trendy, impressionable faggot.
>>
>>78171035
Kek, this. I was in the hospital after my motorcycle accident and I shared a room with a guy who had the swastika tattoo like Derek in American history x. He was actually reformed and liberal as hell once I talked to him but everyone assumes he was a racist white supremacist when really i was the racist white supremacist and they didn't even know. Fuck tattoos, tattoos just make you look like trailer trash that people don't want to talk to, especially Nazi and white nationalist tattoos.
>>
>>78170834
This one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uy2lyWo7II
>>
>>78175866
Kek, I think you're the one taking pol and the Internet way too seriously bro. Nobody cares if you go on 4chan, most people have never even heard of this site even though it's at its most mainstream state right now.

I do agree with your point though.
>>
File: honestmistake.jpg (266 KB, 809x866) Image search: [Google]
honestmistake.jpg
266 KB, 809x866
>>78178912
>motorcycle accident
story pls, I crashed in 2011 into a guardrail at 100km/h, was bloody lucky to have walked away from it pretty much unscathed even if in pain for 3 months, pic related my ride that didn't fare so well
>>
>>78170887
/thread
>>
>>78170834
ss tatoos everything else is degenerate
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.