[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"NOT CANADIAN ENOUGH"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11
File: too-white-and-male.png (417 KB, 643x576) Image search: [Google]
too-white-and-male.png
417 KB, 643x576
Man whose parents moved him to Canada when he was a baby is denied application for citizenship as adult because he lived for a few years overseas recently.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2777489/this-is-his-country-man-who-spent-27-years-in-canada-denied-citizenship/

Maybe they'll let him come back when he gets his PhD in shitposting. :^)

>“His nieces and nephew love him, his brothers love him, his mom misses him dearly,” says his brother Alex Kuiper.

>But more the greatest concern is for their 69-year-old father.

>“My father is in somewhat ill health. And I know that weighs heavy on Yoani’s mind too,” says Alex.
>>
Maybe they'll let him in when he isn't FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>78170032
wait, thats not a Syrian refugee get him out of here!
>>
>>78170032
This is an unfortunate consequence of having immigration laws. That being said, this is fucking laughable.
>>
>he's a good boi
Isn't black or chink enough though
>>
meanwhile
https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/06/20/factors-that-endanger-refugees-are-multiplying-un-warns.html

KEK MY COUNTRY INTO PIECES
>>
File: young_canadian_voters.png (856 KB, 1584x322) Image search: [Google]
young_canadian_voters.png
856 KB, 1584x322
Too white, you're outta here!

>ignore the 305,000+ immigrants + 55,000 'refugees' being given citizenship just this year tho ;^)
>>
>>78170799
what show is that from?
>>
>>78170032
>citizenship

Not brown enough.
>>
>>78170239
This is literally the criteria
>>
File: liberal_hq.png (1 MB, 1284x486) Image search: [Google]
liberal_hq.png
1 MB, 1284x486
>>78170881
This was screen shots from the night of the election Oct 19th, 2015 - This was what CBC considered to represent it's idea of 'Young Canadian Voters' kek

Pic related was a Liberal HQ from that night too, as per CBC
>>
This country has gone to fucking dogshit and no one has any balls left to stand up and say something
>>
>>78170032
>Dutch name

There you go. Too white. Sorry, bro, the laws only apply to white people and right wing minorities. Should have been born muslim, and you would have been showered in adoration (and a little cum) by Cuckteau.

But seriously, this is what I've come to expect from the left. They are racist cunts, and they all deserve to hang.

Just imagine doing this to shitskins who have been here for that long, and the shitstorm that would follow. Oh, we know. We have one every few years. But hey, they aren't white, so the law doesn't apply to them!
>>
>>78171103
IS THIS THE MIDDLE EAST OR CANADA? WHO CARES ITS ALL THE SAME NOW
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>78170032

he knows why
>>
>>78170032
If only he had been born muslim then he could stay.
>>
>retard who had his entire life to apply for citizenship fucked off to another country instead, is shocked when this turns out poorly for him

HE HAS TO GO BACK
>>
File: 1451795022291.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1451795022291.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
Is reddit becoming redpilled /pol/?

https://www.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/4palfa/for_canada_immigration_is_essential_for_economic/
>>
>>78170032

>Man whose parents moved him to Canada when he was a baby is denied application for citizenship as adult because he lived for a few years overseas recently.

Yet i bet mohammed and his gaggle of wives and kids got accepted instantly.
>>
Why didn't his parents apply for his citizenship, when he was a fucking kid?
People do retarded fucking shit and then bitch when the law comes down on them.
>>
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>parents don't bother to get their kid citizenship
>little dumbass decides to live abroad and explore the world while he is young because he loves to travel :^)
>tries to come back, is rejected because his parents were lazy dumbasses and didn't make his dumbass into a citizen
>"a bloo bloo abolish immigration laws 4 me because I em speshul :^("

Why is this even news worthy? Kid is retarded.
>>
>>78172156
But it's ok when it's done for rapefugees right? Go suck another tranny dick you fucking numale.
>>
>>78172156
>kid
>27
just because you're a child doesn't mean everone that age is
>>
>>78173533
>he wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin
>>
File: sihkjpg.jpg (508 KB, 2083x3000) Image search: [Google]
sihkjpg.jpg
508 KB, 2083x3000
>>78171247

Everyone likes Sikhs, though.
>>
File: 1451440878393.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451440878393.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>78170032

Huh.
>>
>>78170032

Maybe they will let him come back when he marries a muslim.
>>
>>78171315

>balding at 18

I kek every time
>>
>>78174320
not pictured: their hatred of everything western except welfare
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 185x273
>>78170784
>And the number of those who eventually receive citizenship in their new countries is vanishingly small: More refugees became citizens of Canada than any other country last year, with 25,900 granted citizenship

Just cuck my shit up bro
>>
why the fuck would anyone want to be canadian
>>
>>78174197

>look at me
>i am the canadian now
>>
>>78170032
>That's horrible
>See pic
>Fucking white male
>>
>>78174401
>tfw have had a comparable hairline for the last 10 years
I can't tell if I just have a big forehead or if it's waiting to fuck me over
>>
>>78170032
what a dumbass

all you need to do to get leafcuck citizenship is to claim that youre a homosexual muslim
>>
it's because of the bureaucracy, he didn't live there for four years straight before applying

which is why i'm dropping my canadian citizenship as soon as i get the chance, the canadian government would make it inconvenient for you to take a shit if they could

all the middle aged sagging sacks of female shit they hire can go die in a trash fire
>>
All he has to do is to convert to Islam
>>
>>78170032
get fucked, we are full
>>
Hi guys could I apply for citizenship in Canada?

Little about me

Sami, Finnish, and Irish ethnicity
Blue eyed, blonde hair but mongrol eyes due to sami
Pale white skin
Lactose Intolerance
22 years old
Fluent in Sami and english
6'3", 205 lbs
Marketing Major
Buddhist
Vegan
>>
>>78170032
My wife is Dutch and I helped her through the immigration process. They warn you MANY times that you cannot live outside the country for longer than a certain amount of time.
THEY TELL YOU that you will be denied. He didn't listen, they denied him, he goes to the news to try to get around the law.
Tough shit.
>>
>>78170032
FUCKING BATAVOPHOBIA
EXPLAIN THIS, LEAFS
>>
>>78175931
no, fuck off
>>
>>78174197
If you ever visited Brampton you would change your opinion in a heartbeat. That being said, they're definitely the best minority besides Asians
>>
Well if you're on a visa you have to stay in the country. Can you imagine how easy it would be if you could go around the world making visa applications and then wait 5 or 6 years so you can start getting citizenship while living abroad?

He made the stupid mistake of not applying for citizenship before leaving Canada. I don't think him being white has anything to do with it.
>>
>>78176468
Brampton isn't that bad and it keeps the ones that think they're hood contained.
>>
>>78173533
>>78173947
>When the law gets bent for retarded white people, it's okay
>when the law gets bent for retarded brown people, it isn't

Way to be transparent faggots, his whole family is retarded and got what they deserved for it. Law applies to everyone the same, including rapefugees
>>
>>78174651
>>78170784
well yeah in normal countries you need to have been here for at least 10 years and go in front of a jury of citizens that'll judge if you're integrated enough to become a national...
>>
Good. If he wasn't smart enough to get citizenship before he left and his parents weren't Smartt enough to do it for him as a a child, we don't need him.

The definition of a fucking freeloader. Just wants citizenship when convenient. It couldn't have mentioned much to him growing him.

Hope he dies overseas alone.
>>
File: mountie.png (647 KB, 979x865) Image search: [Google]
mountie.png
647 KB, 979x865
>>
>>78170032
>Maybe they'll let him come back when he gets his PhD in shitposting. :^)

Won't happen. Shitposts tend to be humourous.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.