[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: toolate.jpg (48 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
toolate.jpg
48 KB, 625x400
EVERY DISLIKE IS A STEP CLOSER TO ORWELIAN HELL

YouTube is just collecting data on people who are more likely to bring "hate speech" on the internet. They are training their censorbots to recognize "hate speech" and how to label keywords. They are testing their AIs to classify “haters” IPs into homogenous subcategories to better manipulate them. They are developing new ways to stop you like shadowbanning, propaganda shillbot and brainwash spamming.

THIS IS A PLANNED EVENT. IT IS NOT SOME RANDOM GAY VIDEO.

This control technology is not “tinfoil”-tier, it is not science-fiction. Here have a link about the Chinese facebook where users (disliking government news for example) AND the users’s friends are marginalized online. This is how you build a constellation of potential “hater” and prevent further spreading and hide their comments. Ostracization and Shadowbanning.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

THIS IS A SOCIAL STUDY AND YOU ARE THE SUBJECT.

And you know what's even funnier? YouTube doesn't care about LGBT, they just do it to for research and experimental purpose on mass media manipulation and censoring to sell it later to governments and big companies. Their ultimate goal is to sell engineered safespace wehre someone can express itself “freely” but by paying the price.

THIS IS NOT LOBBY PANDERING, WELCOME TO A BRAVE NEW WORLD.
>>
File: illustration_200.jpg (23 KB, 200x299) Image search: [Google]
illustration_200.jpg
23 KB, 200x299
Let me show you how this works :
BP has another oil leak
>Shitstorm starts on Twitter/Facebook/YouTube, you name it…
>Censorbots collect keywords defining the incidents
>People are shadowbanned for a short amount of time
>Their friends fear the same outcome so they unfriend them

> AIs build an internet map with all the people who liked/shared anti-BP
>IP on the map are regrouped in different subcategories
ex :"pro-greenpeace", "pro-Tesla", ...
>Shillbots are send where these communities are
>More data is collected from their tastes even if not related to BP
ex : "pro-greenpeace like animal", "pro-Tesla like futuristic design",...

>BP create a commercial appealing to their opponents using these data
>They are spammed with products made from professional brainwasher
ex : pro-greenpeace are spammed with “saving pandas” shit to divert them
ex : pro-Tesla are spammed with video game featuring biased moral choices
>Shitstorm contained
>Everyone forget

YOU ARE DIGGING YOU OWN GRAVE.

Stop using YouTube, diversify your online social medias and network service. Use clever tactics “I’m a moderate muslim and I find this offensive”. BLOCK ADS. Remain anonymous.
>>
File: tinfoil.jpg (15 KB, 327x309) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.jpg
15 KB, 327x309
You didn't listen. Your rage only fuel the enemy.
>>
>tfw it's my job to work on shit like this but nobody believe me

You don't deserve your right to be free. You are all animal waiting for the slaughterhouse.
>>
If you kill the enemy they win.
If the enemy kills you, you win.
>>
>>78169886
bump
>>
>>78171268
"Nothing is so stupid as to vanquish; the real glory is to convince.”
Victor Hugo
>>
File: dvqElWQ.jpg (95 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
dvqElWQ.jpg
95 KB, 540x960
>>78170999
>wasting perfectly good trips on total faggotry.

how can you even live with yourself?
>>
File: broof.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
broof.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>78169886
>>78169932
>>78170387
>>78170999
>>78171946
not an argument
>>
>>78169886
Gee, youtube, kikebook and google want to punish me whatever shall I do? If there only were other services.
We made the internet what it is today, bunch of faggots in cubicle offices won't do shit about it.
>>
>>78169886
>Implying everybody doesn't know this already

Are you new to the internet in general or just here?
>>
>>78172371
then explain shitstorm

>>78172223
Source : I'm a data scientist, it's my job to do this shit. See what the chinese did, this is what come next.
>>
>>78169886
>>78169932
You do realize that if the internet goes to shit, we can just use something else, right? The phone network can still be used for bulletin boards, packet radio will always be an option, local mesh networks are easy to set up, etc. This is like panicking because the store no longer has your favorite frozen burgers. Just cook your own.
>>
>>78172641
What shitstorm?
It's manufactured, like everything on the internet.
>>
>>78169886
I say we just start killing people then. There doesn't seem to be a way around it.
>>
File: 1388413546969.jpg (106 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
1388413546969.jpg
106 KB, 550x385
>>78169886
kill all fags
shoot em all!

my name is omar
i come from afar
i shoot up a gay bar
ALLAHU AKBAR!
>>
File: 1438400074834.jpg (66 KB, 418x599) Image search: [Google]
1438400074834.jpg
66 KB, 418x599
>>78169886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJNEZPm-pQ
>>
>>78169886
No shit, but it's completely within their right to do whether we like it don't, and whether or not its good for us. YouTube is a company that can run it how they want, if they want to run a social experiment they can. If you want to stop using Jewtube, by all means do it.

The Internet is a service run by a company and websites are run by companies.

Don't trample on capitalism senpai
>>
>>78173154
Based Kuwait. You are truly our greatest ally.
>>
Bump for truth
>>
>>78173006
>What shitstorm?
>It's

Are you simultaneously denying the fact that something happened and affirming smething happened due to a specific reason?

>>78173154
This serves our cause better. Messing with the data they are collecting. Building up a scandal that YouTube is targeting muslim with gay propaganda shit because their AI choose them as the most offensive group.

>>78173193
be more subtle if you want to express your rage
>>
File: adolf-hitler-35980.jpg (13 KB, 255x288) Image search: [Google]
adolf-hitler-35980.jpg
13 KB, 255x288
>>78169886
>We will take it over and perfect this system for our own use
t. Adolf
>>
>>78170999
I read your stuff in the other thread, I believe you.

This is a lot like the NSA stuff. Nobody will believe it until someone leaks a ton of shit about it. Then it'll be too late to change anything.
>>
>>78173414
>fags
>fucks with muslims

i wan them to piss us as much of possible so we can maek sure to create a faggot holocaust
>>
>>78173414
>be more subtle if you want to express your rage
Why? Literally what will happen to him? Never encourage self-censorship.
>>
Good. Freedom is a disease that has plagued mankind for far too long. We need to be controlled to advance humanity as one force rather than handing over power to people lucky enough to be born with high intellect or good looks. The tyranny of talent is at an end.
>>
I really don't give a fuck
I will not be silenced
>>
If it's your job, at least give us more tangible proof dawg.
You shit seems likely as hell.
>>
>>78170999
I believe you, most of their featured videos that might be in ANY way controversial usually have the comments disabled. This was just a trap.
>>
>>78169932
>>Their friends fear the same outcome so they unfriend them
lol no
>>
>>78173414
No, I'm trying to figure out what is it exactly that is so 'worth mentioning' so you'd make this thread.
Not only that people already know everything is saved, stored and looked over when they come to the internet, they already have ways of countering that.
Fake hype on some shitty propaganda video will just make it more obvious that this is propaganda.

In other words, I see nothing wrong with the downvoting and negative commenting. After all, it is the 'will' of the 'people'.
>>
>>78173525
You dumb shit. This is literaly the subject of my friend's PhD. (I don't work on people)

How can you be so internet illiterate that you don't know any of these terms ???

shadowbanning
shillbot
censorbot
targeted ads
Customer segmentation models
Neuromarketing
>>
>>78173414
So what are you trying to do

i don't understand

Are you here to check what people think about the whole thing?
>>
>>78174021
JUST
DO
SOMETHING
ELSE

I swear to god, people forget that we've only had the internet for 25 years. You don't need it, and with modern technology it's trivial to make a new one. A company is delivering a service to you, and it's starting to get shitty. In ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE you would just stop using the service, but apparently the internet is special? Turn off your fucking computer.
>>
>>78173948
>>78174085
>Not only that people already know everything is saved
You speak highly of the 14yo who are browsing 4chan during summer or are just here for the "raid" on youtube. I'm truing to make their education during their summer redpill camp.

>they already have ways of countering that
Tell me more about how you counter the fact that your IP/Youtube account has been registered after disliking a video

>propaganda video
Again, this is not some propaganda video. This is a planned event. They had time to prepare. Unlike Tay, YouTube had all its team ready to collect data and was testing its technology. It's not like a YouTuber propaganda video, it's YouTube propaganda video.
>>
>>78174021
Got any reading material on this? While it really is tinfoil shit, all things considered it doesn't seem unprobable. Tell us more.
>>
>>78169886
goddamn, I just watched the youtube video.

That shit is brilliant, I can absolutely see this kind of oppression happening in the US. Giants like Google can promote 'safe space platforms' based on these government approved 'obedience scores'.

How does one fight against something like this? In the Soviet Union, it was easier to be disillusioned. While you had to be very careful about what you said, everyone knew to some degree that the government was shit.

A system like this has so many people policing each other in a 'gamified' way that everyone's too busy to be too angry with the government.
>>
File: 1408130549651.jpg (24 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
1408130549651.jpg
24 KB, 276x280
Why should I care?
I have no Friends, No Gf and no social Media Accounts.

How will they collect my Data?
>>
>>78174541
>I'm truing to make their education during their summer redpill camp.
consider suicide
>>
>>78174716
Are you John Connor?
>>
>>78174716
ditto
>>
>>78174541
Im not the other guy/shill

Im genuinely curious, the comments say they removed the links to the video and just as that happens you make this thread. Why not hours ago?
>>
File: 1445659114610.jpg (176 KB, 702x886) Image search: [Google]
1445659114610.jpg
176 KB, 702x886
>>78169886
Do not let them intimidate you.
>>
>>78174544
I think a really good start - that doesn't need you to have any knowledge in statistic models - would be all the commercials hyping the connected watch.

https://fr.coursera.org/course/neuromarketing

Most of my sources are in french, sorry

The chinese social media is also a good start since it refers to think everybody know (facebook) and it is more credible because MUH EVIL CHINESE
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHcTKWiZ8sI

>>78174716
Listen social outcast, who is taking decision in your country? The people. And how many of them have friends, Gf and social Media Accounts? Right!

How does it feel when the people who take decision for you are so easily influenced by large lobbies,
>>
>>78169886
interesting. makes enough sense to not dismiss
>>
>>78175415
>How does it feel when the people who take decision for you are so easily influenced by large lobbies
Feels like the majority of human history. Either you're being lobbied by companies or you're being lobbied by society. You can't escape tyranny of the majority.
>>
>>78169886
thanks for posting this op. not sure why you posted that youtube vid with the fag complaining about china though.

china's system works, and filters out SJWs.
>>
>>78169886
>not understanding your ip can be proxied and changed several times over
>>
why didnt we dislike this one too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S14QJcI4KNs

i got loads of likes on my comments years ago and they got deleted all the time
>>
File: 1456499082674.png (53 KB, 523x497) Image search: [Google]
1456499082674.png
53 KB, 523x497
>watch video, dont like or dislike
>you now live in an orwellian reality

>watch video, dislike it
>you now live in an orwellian reality but more gayer than before
>>
File: 1436915916473.png (532 KB, 704x623) Image search: [Google]
1436915916473.png
532 KB, 704x623
Wow this really opened my eyes, OP.

JK i already knew about this and tried to warn people and friends but they're too stupid to believe me. I fear you will everntually end up in the same place as me.

No one cares anymore, sadly. Everyone is ok with this type of transgressions.

Race war now!
>>
I thought most people are aware of this. Just laugh it off when you get targeted ads and stuff like that. Shadowbanning is lame but easy to sense. If you put on a tiny tin hat when using the internet you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1421323575588.jpg (112 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421323575588.jpg
112 KB, 500x500
>>78175019
No I'm Max Mustermann.
>>
>>78169932
>Stop using YouTube
Everything is on YouTube. It's not an option anymore.
>>
>>78174544
It appears english sources are very hard to find. I don't get it... I knew that my country is one step forward in Big Data because it was our PM will to make our economic revolution based on this, but...

>>78175373
This is not about being intimidated, brave templar. The sheeps are being misleaded by a corrupted shepard. That's what is.

>>78175255
ikr

>>78175699
>implying the average citizen care about shit like that
>implying everything you did whit that IP is not high quality data

>>78175631
Yes, but it's worst in a connected society.

>>78175696
Easiest shit to understand for average normie. Maybe they will think "what if facebook did the same"
>>
>>78176323
i think live leak is getting more popular
as well as vimeo but we know that vimeo are just as cucked
>>
>>78173635

By the way he paints it, it already is too late
>>
>>78176323
Not to mention it's owned by Google so good luck avoiding that
>>
>>78169886
I believe you, keep telling people so we can figure something out.
>>
>>78176369

>Shitposting on chinese shadow puppet boards
>High quality data

what the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>>78176202
Just tell them it's what happening in "China" until they get triggered, then tell them it's happening here. Work everytime.

>>78176315
>Most people are aware of this
So you like receiving, let's say... male perfume ads after disliking a gay video. Do you think it has no effect on your mind? No? Neuromarketing has learned how to force association in your memory. If they decide that you must like gay stuff, they will force it down your throat in the most subtle and gentle way they can...
>>
>>78176369
if people really don't understand this they're stupid
>>
>>78169886
Yes we knew this. Why else would they leave the ratings/comments enabled after it's crashed so horribly?

This is self-evident now, people.
What is the endgame?
>>
>>78175896
If you want to use YouTube liking and disliking stuff is pretty useful. I can block annoying ads but blocknig annoying related videos is harder. For example I kept getting motherfucking Carpool karaoke video recommendation videos, evne though my view history implied nothing of the sort just because they were popular. Then I started opening all of them, pause them immediately (they collect data on this too), leaving a thumbs down and closing the tab. After a while they disappeared. I'm pretty sure I've taught the AI not to link that shit to me anymore.
I know I've just helped the AI there even thoguh I shouldn't have and I know that they've probably programmed it to link me shockingly unrelated content as an experiment but I went along with it. I don"t care.
>>
>>78169932
if they're shadowbanned, how would their friends know? Wouldn't it just look like the shadowbanned user has gone inactive?
>>
there are no good places on the internet left
>>
>>78176369
>ikr
Well idkr , thats why im asking tbqh
>>
>>78169886
>collecting data
hope google enjoys knowing about my dead end sock accounts
>>
>>78169886
This was going to happen sooner or later better, besides the message is clear so i don't really care.
>>
File: freedom.jpg (59 KB, 480x679) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
59 KB, 480x679
>>78178053
>This was going to happen
You don't get it, do you.... It never happened because it was always here.

Mass control has always existed. Before internet there was TV and movies, before that radio and newspaper, before that the preach lecturing peasants in his Church...

The major change here is that the control technology/technique will be for sale. LGBT is not a YouTube customer, they are just being used just like the hater.

bumping for freedom and because I want the muricans to read this
>>
>>78178774
it was always for sale. it was publicly traded before in the form of media conglomerates. american politicians have always been the cheapest to bribe, literally cheaper than indian politicians.

freedom can't exist without a benevolent dictator. it's quickly being seen that the east asian model is the future.
>>
Who the fuck cares about the internet?

It's like fucking TV. If it becomes shit I will leave this shit and never come back.

I don't need this bullshit to survive. Internet is a fucking luxury and you idiots are trying to pretend that it's our lives?

Fuck that.
>>
>>78169886
>YouTube Shilling this hard

Sage
>>
>>78179236
It's good for spreading information.
>>
>>78173414
>be more subtle if you want to express your rage
Do not do this, rage if you have to, you shouldn't have to worry about feeling rage. Not even for the sake of a private company such as google.

You're french, you should know this.
>>
File: emergency.jpg (93 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
emergency.jpg
93 KB, 960x720
>>78169932
>>78169886
So is it happening?
>>
I say we solve this problem with black hat attacks on YouTube, Facebook, Google; any of these big censoring, biased liberal-agenda pushing corporations. At the same time, alternatives to each of these corporations, particularly the services they provide, need to be created so that people will have no choice but to migrate there.
>>
>>78179236
you're being a bit short sighted. normies use the net for 5 hours a day and tv for another 5. they're literally putting us in fucking matrix pods.

we could survive if we were farm animals too. but science is going to stop. freedom, good or bad, will stop.

I don't want to be a slave. slavery is impressed by our PEERS, not by kings.
>>
>>78180258
>slavery is impressed by our PEERS
But thats how it has worked since democracy came to be
>>
>>78169886
>Implying your post isn't damage control.
Reverse psychology, gentlemen.
>>
>>78179913
I should have said "be subtle to subvert"

Anyway if you rage on the internet, prepare yourself

>>78179995
Dunno... Did you get your YouTube Wtach?

The one that send direct feedback of your pulse, body temperature, prespration levels at each second you watch a video?

The one that signal when you get angry and know you have to be spammed with the same shit until you love it???

Well do ya?

>>78180258
>normies
This one gets it.

>>78180479
No. Before our peers could rebel against an opressive system enforced by fear. Now, where is the fear? Where is the oppression? Everything is more subtle, and our peers just don't want to loose their priviledge.

It's totally the opposite in term of slavery. The objective has always been the same. The mean has radically changed.
>>
>>78180934
>I should have said "be subtle to subvert"
Agree
>>
>>78180934
>No. Before our peers could rebel against an opressive system enforced by fear. Now, where is the fear? Where is the oppression? Everything is more subtle, and our peers just don't want to loose their priviledge.
Um no. It has always been the same people always blame the government for everything, i mean its also the fundamental principle of capitalism
>>
>>78169886
You so know most of us have throwaway accounts and there are bots that boost subscription and likes already?

You can have numbers on anything you want, but it doesn't mean the ACTUAL amount of individuals doing anything on YouTube is accurately represented by the numbers displayed.

You're a fucking panicking idiot.

t. Big Data autist
>>
>>78180479
use your brain a little.

if a nigger is stabbing you to death and raping your daughter, and the policeman shows up and documents it and thinks it's no big deal, and the news reporters says "gee, the white man must have deserved it" and your parents watch you get stabbed and think "wow what a terrible tragedy if only he was less racist." then it's your PEERS who are causing the problem.

we have a system where our own parents sit by and watch their children starve without jobs past their 30s. they were conditioned to care less about their children than their comfort. they were conditioned to kill their own children.

this is why strict social systems such as japan devote so much effort to conditioning peers. it seems oppressive until you realize they're training people to NOT be okay with murderers under ANY circumstances. then you realize our parents were trained to watch us be slaughtered by niggers

it's okay. they'll spend their money on ipads and charity instead of investing in your futre. you won't care when you're dead.
>>
>>78176790
Don't worry french dude I'm pretty aware/paranoid about mind control. It kinda makes me sad how susceptible people are to it.
>>
>>78181520
I think you are mixing up problems
>>
File: 8095823095.jpg (109 KB, 857x726) Image search: [Google]
8095823095.jpg
109 KB, 857x726
>>
>>78169932
>Not being behind at least 7 proxies
I mean I'm not doing anything illegal but I'd like my metadata to be my metadata. Bot scans on the internet ties nothing to my real name.
>>
>>78181485
they know about your alt accounts. they can still track it to your real identity and your alt accounts by ip unless you run everything through a vpn

EVEN THEN, they can track a user by their browsing habits. it only takes about 3 hours of youtube use for them to identity an individual user
>>
>>78181652
I'm not though. social justice is the common acceptance that white people deserve to be murdered and stolen from via the government.

this is EXACTLY how the russian and chinese comunist revlutions progressed before their genocides.
>>
HOLY FUCK OP; YOURE RIGHT. When i think about it, why the fuck would they make such video all suddenly and delete comments..
ITS ALL FUCKING PLANNED, THATS WHAT THE GOD DAMN KIKES WANT.

Holy shit.
>>
>>78181951
you are complaining about conditioning thats not the same the """"""frenchfag"""""" who might be using an american and swedish proxy and refuses to answer my posts is talking about and even then the conditioning would be later stages of something that comes first
>>
>>78181668
That "Das Reich" is a bad goyim....
>>
It's time that people start deleting their social media accounts.
>>
>>78169886
So if people are affected by AI bots targeting them with propaganda advertisements that specifically target the user based on his likes and dislikes, what about the ones with adblock?
Not even memeing her, I'd just like to know
If people can't even see the ads that the bots are trying to show them, then how would it even work senpai?
>>
>>78169886
Wow this really opened my eyes, OP.
Im now #Artillery4Hillary
>>
>>78182286
you know how long it took mao from the initiation of social justice to killing people? 5 fucking years

hope YOU feel safe, you little fucking brown subhuman
>>
File: 1441002583697.jpg (10 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1441002583697.jpg
10 KB, 249x249
g-guys, I have 3 policemen ringing my door bell r-right now
S-should I start panicking?
>>
>>78181951
Russia and China had the ability to use violence on dissidents which is something google lacks. They can try and suppress opinions all they want but when their only tool is social stigma it just means that the people they're marginalizing will withdraw into their own groups and find other means of reaching the masses.
>>
>>78169886
/pol/ takes the b8 and gets btfo yet again!
>>
>>78181485
>numbers
Are you legit retarded? Who care about the number of like/dislike and what it means.

The problem is the people who dislike this and their IP being stored, the keywords processed, their behavor analysed.

t. shitposter who stopped reading at the first line

>>78181689
>>78181800
>>78182459
>real name
Who care about who you really are?
You dislike gay shit, your receive gay shit propaganda.
You dislike gay shit, your comments are muted.
You dislike gay shit, all the adress you visited are stored for further exploration.
The website you visited are about cars, here have a car commercials with gays.
Oh? A lot of people liking cars also dislike gays, here let's make all the car commercials with gays now.
And everything with your temporary IP only, without your name.

thanks Google/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Amazon/Netflix
>>
>>78177176
>If you want to use YouTube liking and disliking stuff is pretty useful. I can block annoying ads but blocknig annoying related videos is harder. For example I kept getting motherfucking Carpool karaoke video recommendation videos, evne though my view history implied nothing of the sort just because they were popular. Then I started opening all of them, pause them immediately (they collect data on this too), leaving a thumbs down and closing the tab. After a while they disappeared. I'm pretty sure I've taught the AI not to link that shit to me anymore.

Lad I think that's how youtube's advertisement system works, when someone pays for their videos/channel to be sponsored, it starts showing up in people's related videos section and if you keep disliking the videos, it is replaced by some other sponsored channel's videos
I don't really think that this fact is that secretive, everyone more or less knows about it
>>
>>78182766
now replace "gays" with the name of every lobby willing to pay the service of SafeSpaceForSale
>>
>>78169886

You're fucking retarded. If Youtube started censoring shit like you suggest we would just stop going to Youtube and they would lose a lot of business. We don't live in China take your tinfoil hat shit to /x/
>>
File: 51-wUIO6Y3L.jpg (41 KB, 305x500) Image search: [Google]
51-wUIO6Y3L.jpg
41 KB, 305x500
>>78180934
>No. Before our peers could rebel against an opressive system enforced by fear. Now, where is the fear? Where is the oppression? Everything is more subtle, and our peers just don't want to loose their priviledge.
>It's totally the opposite in term of slavery. The objective has always been the same. The mean has radically changed.

About this shift between negative/coercitive forms of control and the current positive/friendly control, I think "Psychopolitics" by Byung-Chul Han is an interesting read. I don't know if it's been translated to English yet, but it has at least German and Spanish editions.
>>
>>78182610
I don't see how that answers anything i posted

>>78182954
This is a stupid reasoning. this whole thing reeks of GG 2.0 only that this is on western hemisphere scale.
>>
>>78182696
they can send niggers who the police have no power over to kill you. the same niggers they make money from

BTW you idiot, the majority of chinese and russians were killed by their OWN CITIZENS. read about struggle sessions. children killed their own parents. brothers killed their own brothers. the police killed hardly anyone.
>>
>>78169886
I have noticed that jewtube straight up doesn't let me post half of the time any more.
>>
>>78176323
There's little to no chance of a major competitor too, it'd take a major company like Microsoft or Apple (who would probably do the same shit they're doing anyway) because of how ungodly expensive storage and bandwidth would be trying to start one.
>>
>>78182766
But I wasn't asking about proxies senpai
I was asking about adblock
How would that work?
If people have a way to prevent ads from showing up, then how would the AI bots be able to spread their supposed propoganda?
Now I know that you pointed out earlier in the discussion that even if the propaganda doesn't affect us, it could affect the people who are making laws and in high positions of power and they'd start making laws according to what the propaganda is showing them, but then again, how would that change our perspective as a person? Wouldn't we still have the same ideals as we used to before?
Governments usually tend to screw us, regardless of whether they're being affected by propaganda or not

Also, most of the times, I'm too lazy to login to my account and whenever I even do login (only for watching videos that are age-restricted), I'm too lazy to like/dislike it either
The only time that I actually even do use the rating system is when I come up with some irritable shit like the propoganda video
>>
>>78183365
>they can send niggers who the police have no power over to kill you
What world do you live in? Rioting groids are never allowed to leave their own shitty little neighborhoods and enter the green zones.

>BTW you idiot, the majority of chinese and russians were killed by their OWN CITIZENS.
Fortunately for us the "ebil racists" are the ones with the guns in the US. The left can bitch and moan until they're blue in the face but they neutered themselves decades ago.
>>
>>78169886
hello there, Mr Pierre Goldebrg-Cohen.
why are you scaring people so they don't express their opinions?
Sure, many of the comments (rude, threatening etc.) can work to our enemy's advantage, but you cannot stop people from expressing their minds, especially since they've been under same psychological warfare propaganda for the last 100 years. and now they started to wake up.

what can happen? you can be put on a list? your friends too? their friends? in the end we'll all be on a list, so fucking what.

This world is crumbling down and the last thing we need to do is to try to stop it. we didn't start the fire, and we sure ain't gonna put it out.

so you can scare people with your blacklists, no fly lists, databases, TTIPs and what not. in the end, they're all pieces of paper or a computer code. in the battle that is ahead, they won't matter as much as people think.

So quit your scaremongering tactics, Shlomo, the day of reckoning is nearing, hehe.
>>
>>78169886
Maybe that's why they are not closing the comment section, 2spooky4me
>>
>>78169886
OP: Be afraid of using your freedom of speech!!!
>>
>>78169886
Lol, no
This thing you are presenting is exploitable as hell

All it takes is spreading one virus that fakes internet browsing

After Obama has been searching for "nukes plans" it all goes to hell

Literally, the easiest way to fuck this is faking metadata

What you should be worried about is databases with your credit card purchases information
>>
https://youtu.be/V1KoJFs8ysg
Too damn based
>>
>>78169886
Well, I already downvote the video. I guess though police is coming for me.
>>
>This company did a thing I don't like and will single handily topple our governments and structure the new order as a totalitarian.
t. Microwave hat man.
>>
>>78183178
>GG 2.0
I don't know of what you're talking. There is no scandal here. I'm talking about people with actual jobs, working on existing technology to control mass media and social network on the internet.

I only hope I spread some useful information because I'm not well informed like the average /pol/ack on politics, but IT technology and Big Data applied to social networking, marketing and medias, this... I know.

>>78183738
If you have adblock you just skip some steps. Nothing will prevent them to
1) Know you hate X
2) Know you like Y
3) Sell information to X
4) Create a Y product featuring X

Let's take comics for exemple. A pretty mysoginic and patriarchal community right? Look at what they have done, and quite skillfully because they knew the public is composed of insecure virgin boys. So let sam them with equally insecure male characters and strong but beautiful female character.

Now apply that but 100x times faster, because internet.

See? No commercial, no ads.

The data is here. The technology to exploit it is being experimented.

>>78184413
Check your videos recommandation. Be attentive to the product you usually like. Is there anything gay in them now?

>>78184236
I will soon be denied the access to 4chan, so I speak while I ca...
>>
File: Kek.jpg (104 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
104 KB, 640x480
>>78184255
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
File: the things i have seen.png (68 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
the things i have seen.png
68 KB, 267x200
>>78169886
>>78169932

That's big data, the amount of info about us is massive, so massive that the government or the corporations don't know what to do with.

The silver lining on this is that the amount of data is so massive that it's gonna take a while before the shills know what to do with all that info.

The bad thing is, that once they do, they can really start compiling a profile about you on the internet and bomb you with targeted information and advertisements.

And it might be that simple adblock or changing IP addresses won't be enough since they can eventually start to recognize users based on their browsing habits alone.

I study IT and we had a talk about this during a class.

>Richard Stallman doesn't suddently seem so paranoid anymore.
>>
File: kekfaceyy.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
kekfaceyy.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>78175415
>who is taking decision in your country? The people.

all my keks.
>>
>>78184255
that ending got me
>>
>>78172044
>>78172223
>>78173525

>0.25 shekels has been added to your account
>>
I’m a moderate muslim and I find this offensive

lol the FBI can't do shit now.
>>
>>78184677
>not understanding the concept of propaganda mercenary
>ironically passing for Microwave hat man by showing his narrow minding way of thinking
kek

>>78184991
>not reading a full sentence
>not understanding that people can be influenced
kek kek

>>78184991
At least someone who knows what's going on
What are you studying my good finn ? I'm actually a data scientist, but I don't do stats on people.
>>
File: Ahmedmakesamegaphone.jpg (174 KB, 639x475) Image search: [Google]
Ahmedmakesamegaphone.jpg
174 KB, 639x475
>>78169886
Everything is a fucking psyop.
>>
File: ss.jpg (222 KB, 464x594) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
222 KB, 464x594
>>78169886
Welp, the internet was fun while it lasted
>>
>>78184710
>I only hope I spread some useful information because I'm not well informed like the average /pol/ack on politics, but IT technology and Big Data applied to social networking, marketing and medias, this... I know.
Um no

you came here to do surveying

This is GG on a bigger scale
>>
Who cares? None of that will help them when they're dead.
>>
>>78184991
>>78185481
again, what if you fake browsing habits?
>>
>>78184710
>If you have adblock you just skip some steps. Nothing will prevent them to
>1) Know you hate X
>2) Know you like Y
>3) Sell information to X
>4) Create a Y product featuring X
>Let's take comics for exemple. A pretty mysoginic and patriarchal community right? Look at what they have done, and quite skillfully because they knew the public is composed of insecure virgin boys. So let sam them with equally insecure male characters and strong but beautiful female character.

Alright, that's understandable
But comic sales have tanked by a lot, especially the comic books that have enforced diversity in it, the only ones that are garnering profitable sales are the ones that don't have any obvious SJW undertones in them and are just like how comics used to be in the past.
Most of the comic readers turned to some other form of entertainment when they felt alienated by their own (comic books started to target and show masculinity and men as something that's "negative")

So, what's to prevent the same thing from happening over here?
>The main userbase starts to feel alienated because of all the shit that youtube is doing
>they harbor negative opinions towards the site but keep using it as there's no other alternative to it.
>Some guy notices that people are getting frustrated by the shit that youtube's trying to pull and makes an alternative to youtube and specifically markets it as a non cucked version of youtube.
>Youtube then starts gradually losing its userbase and the same thing that happened to comic books, happens to youtube

What's to prevent that scenario from playing out?
>>
>>78185774
>inb4 one-thousand redditors create 16chan and never come back again
>>
>>78174461
There is no escape anymore.
>>
>>78185938
>What's to prevent that scenario from playing out?

Expense.
It'll take a LOT of money just to set up the servers and have enough bandwidth to stream videos.
>>
>>78185774
Yes I came here to do survey.
I surely loose so much of my energy to respond to so many people just to do survey.
I surely exchanged with an online community I love and respect just to do survey
I surely tried to contribute the best I could just to do a survey

I came here to do a survey and after a quick clustering of the posters ITT, I came to the conclusion that you share 99% have the habits of a shitposter.
>>
>>78176323
>Everything is on Youtube!
Except, you know, the rest of the internet
>>
>>78169886
>current year
>using a real social media account
>taking the internet seriously
>not liking and disliking random bullshit so no one ever knows where you stand
>being predictable ever
>>
File: 1466297488700.jpg (112 KB, 800x1188) Image search: [Google]
1466297488700.jpg
112 KB, 800x1188
>>78169886
2tinfoil4me
But even if is true, I don't care because it won't affect me anyway
I will just sit and enjoy watching the west turn itself into spoopy 1984 only with gay niggers
>>
>>78186275
>Yes I came here to do survey.
You don't really sound like a legitimately user or you are a complete newfag but even then theres weird shit
>>
File: 1466580351312.jpg (73 KB, 599x404) Image search: [Google]
1466580351312.jpg
73 KB, 599x404
>>78169886
anyone else fapping to trannies while disliking this faggot bullshit
>>
>>78176790
If only we had some kind of tools at our disposal to disable ads. Something like an Ad...blocker. Hmm
>>
>>78186447
It will when they start pouring to your country. Finally you'll be surrounded by degenerate "multicultural" countries that want to "spread freedom and love" to your home as well.
>>
>>78186226
>Expense.
>It'll take a LOT of money just to set up the servers and have enough bandwidth to stream videos.

Yes but wouldn't the gamble be worth the expense?
While I know that social networking sites require much less bandwidth as opposed to video streaming sites, didn't facebook replace myspace as the top social networking site as well? At that time it was something that was considered seemingly impossible, right?
And sorry if it comes off as a stupid question, I just want to hope that there really is an alternative to all of this and we're not completely fucked yet
>>
>>78185875
It's maybe the best tactic. To have a robot at home that browse random shit online to confuse the data. Like jamming... Maybe the next evolution of adblock.

However it wil get incredibly difficult with time as the counter-measure will progress. (If requests done when during workhours, done too fast for a human, they are not taken into account)

>>78185938
You get the point with the comic. A failed experiment. With neuromarketing, it will be even subtler...

Go watch some documentary about neuromarketing. I'm sorry I only have sources in french

>>78186447
Oh really? What the last american movie you saw Ivan? Not feeling that it's a bit influenced?

>>78186357
>>78186361
>>78186692
You retards... What you don't get about customer segmentation? You will know you are being put in a category, read this
>>78184710
>>
>>78186544
I-I-I guess...
>>
>>78187049
> it wil get incredibly difficult with time as the counter-measure will progress

i am of the belief that whatever a human can make in years, another human can pee all over in just seconds
>>
Hey OP
How is it in Googles interest to do this, if this claim is true? It doesn't make them money in any obvious way as the alt right group trends to be anti consumer.
>>
>>78169886
Am I the only one not seeing this gay heart in jewtube?
>>
File: 1449058060104.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1449058060104.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>>78169886
r-really makes you think..
>>
>>78187795
They are using the gay shitstorm to do social studies because it triggers a lot of people

Their interest is to apply the same during a shitstorm concerning one of their customer, let's say...

BP during an oil leak
A presidential candidate
A very disliked videogame trailer

And they will get paid for it

read this scenario
>>78169932
>>
>>78169886
>>78169932
>>78170387
>you
>not a youtube shill

Pick one.
>>
File: 1466571039503.jpg (6 KB, 223x246) Image search: [Google]
1466571039503.jpg
6 KB, 223x246
>>78187049
many of us, including myself, block ALL ads, have no television hooked up, read no spam emails, and live in places where billboards aren't allowed

This doesn't really matter unless you're a normie.. and is nothing new. Advertisers make profiles on people, and we get free email and shitposting and video uploading in exchange.

Google's DNS logs and "like" buttons knows half of the dislike button people browse tranny porn sites anyway
>>
>>78186030
No its more about figuring out what websites to nuke control and rebuild and who and what is their enemies main interest ideology, tastes,etc.

Isn't it?

and the frenchfag still keeps nitpicking what to reply to and keeps repeating the same generic unespecific shit over and over
>>
RAIDEN TURN THE GAME CONSOLE OFF RIGHT NOW
>>
File: coach.jpg (141 KB, 511x367) Image search: [Google]
coach.jpg
141 KB, 511x367
>>78184255
Today is a good day
>>
Ta gueule et va prendre tes médicaments.
>>
I don't give a shit if they are collecting data on me. If I see a stupid video, I am going to dislike it and call the people in it faggots. Fuck you, and fuck them. It's hot and my balls itch.
>>
File: 1463598635591.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1463598635591.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>78173525
>>>/g/
>>
File: 1462430104856.gif (645 KB, 969x700) Image search: [Google]
1462430104856.gif
645 KB, 969x700
>>78188224
>Shadowbanned
That part won't work
People will inevitably find this out it would be a public relations nightmare
But the data mining seems plausible
>>
>>78184710
i dont really see the problem with trading my datas for free services. It's my choice and I can escape all that shit if I want to pay more money or use other sites.
>>
>>78188341
>implying youtube need a shill

>>78188565
You loose whatever you do. Whoever you are.
You don't have internet, then it's one of your entertainment product that will get shilled.
You don't have entertainment, then it's the people around you who have them that will get manipulated.

I know you are all brave freedom fighters, but think of the masses

>>78188791
Ecoutes connard, quand t'auras ton doctorat en data science tu pourras sortir de ton igloo. En attendant retournes enculer ta soeur pendant que le cadavre est encore chaud.
>>
>>78169932
>They are spammed with products made from professional brainwasher
Use adblock brah
>>
File: 1461364499681.jpg (28 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1461364499681.jpg
28 KB, 400x225
>muh PR
>>
>>78188721
What's going on, Colonel?!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWvIF67HaE
>>
>>78169886
good thing that bots can't identify sarcasm and trolling

post under every homo vid:
I'm a proud muslims and i feel insulted by this, reported for hate speech
post under every muslim vid:
I'm a proud xyz gender/proud, strong and independent feminist and i feel triggered by this, reported for hate speech

and sit there and watch how their AI kills itself and clean youtube from all the subhumans
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 740x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 740x551
>>78172746

SO WOKE NOA
>>
>>78189067
You dense motherfucker... Will you tell a vendor about all the things you like?

Imagine you go everyday buy one bottle of milk to the grocery store and discuss with the vendor.

>Oh you like girls Jimmy, good... good...

Next day, he employed a girl and next thing you know you are now buying two bottles of milks instead of one.

>Oh you like animes Jimmy, good... good...

Next day, he replaced the milk with a new brand featuring anime girls on the packing and you buy three bottle instead of one

>Oh you don't like the war our country is having in country X Jimmy, bad... bad...

Next day, he replaced the milk with a new brand featuring anime girls fighting in country X on the packing and you buy four bottle instead of one and with time the association do its works...

You get more and more comfortable with the idea of fighting in country X...

>>78189132
You loose whatever you do. Whoever you are.
You don't have internet, then it's one of your entertainment product that will get shilled.
You don't have entertainment, then it's the people around you who have them that will get manipulated.

>>78189457
Another good tactic. This and personnal jammer who randomly visit website you don't like will mess up with their data.
>>
>>78169886
id just piss people off by doing everything wrong

if you fall for this for your whole life you are just a slut who wants to masturbate to good things, ignoring the hardships of life whenever possible

and id find people with as low score as i
>>
File: images.png (1 KB, 113x131) Image search: [Google]
images.png
1 KB, 113x131
>>78189102
>>implying youtube need a shill
>Literally replying to someone randomly calling you shill
Too bad you can't call him a tin foil hat
>>
>>78189102
Stop posting on /pol/ and get back to your ID Jews shill
>>
>>78169886
also the fact people arent that braindead, at first they are, but later no
>>
File: 1466320607307.jpg (34 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
1466320607307.jpg
34 KB, 579x576
>>78189102
>You don't have entertainment, then it's the people around you who have them that will get manipulated.
>I know you are all brave freedom fighters, but think of the masses

true
>>
>>78190144
Who said you should not dislike all the gay videos. It's just that this one has been enginered to be disliked and they are prepared for this one.

>>78190262
>Conchita Wurtz
>Having the alt right loosing election
You are a disgrace to /pol/ GTFO
>>
For the self: study up on how to perceive, analyze, and judge reality. Always question things.

For dealing with others: avoid people that are too far gone. Do not waste time expending effort into debating or sharing your perspective with people that are too influenced by media. Cut the waste from your life. Find a niche forum on the internet to meet like minded individuals.
>>
>>78189102
Disliking the video was good, though.

We showed other people they don't have to accept this bullshit. If we just cower in fear bceause we're afraid of being tracked, we wouldnt even come here.
>>
>>78190669
I know you're not getting through to a lot of people, but I got a lot out of this. That video about gamifying obedience was really enlightening.

I recall some quote from Sun Tzu: "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."

This is the new future. America is nearing its death and won't take this to the full extreme, but both us and the Soviet Union really paved a new future for civilization. Indoctrination, propaganda, and positive incentives are the new way to control a population.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>78169886
I just shitposted about bug chasing and getting my bum fisted I'm good right?
>>
>>78190060
>Who goes through that much milk in a day?
>>
>>78191162
You do realise how different it is to fight on the internet and in the street? I can take part in one of the many social strike in my country right now and go masked, or even my ID and show it to a cop without being afraid. Hell I could be arrested, fuck the police, amarite?

However, this... this will not get you arrested. This will get you registered, you and you habits on a list. Because parading on the internet is nothing like walking in the street. On the internet you are pratically showing everyone what's inside your mind.

And they will use what you like the most against you. You could have resisted under torture, but they didn't evend need to ask...

>>78191318
"Nothing is so stupid as to vanquish; the real glory is to convince.”Victor Hugo
I'm glad. I'm really loosing a lot of energy to bring my common knowledge to poll. I've been discussing with really knowledgable economist here back in the days. I'm trying to repay my debt.

>>78191705
Someone who has been manipulated
>>
>>78183529
We are one new techonological step away from that to happen. As soon as it gets cheap, the competitors will rape YouTube and Google.
>>
>>78182766
>You dislike
problem is to find a pattern in what i like/dislike
i dislike and like lot of shit on youtube

i search for a video and google/youtube offered me the one i didn't wanted (for example: a music video) - dislike
same similar video with no custom intro, good music quality, no shit video but same artist and title - i like it

video of a mudslim/homo/tumblr-bitch which is generally shit but has one good line/good point in it i could use later - like it
other videos of the same people as above about the same shit in which i didn't find a good point or a sentence in it - dislike it

what i like or dislike and for what reason makes no fucking sense for a bot/ai
>>
>>78169886
>THIS IS A PLANNED EVENT. IT IS NOT SOME RANDOM GAY VIDEO

Isn't it the anniversary of the day Obongo did something for gay rights and lit the white house with rainbow lights
>>
File: 1456593600160522907.jpg (114 KB, 600x838) Image search: [Google]
1456593600160522907.jpg
114 KB, 600x838
>>78193039
>i dislike and like lot of shit on youtube
good job anon

that's why I think we all need a jammer to dial up random website

>>78193244
My point was that YouTube prepared this video and prepared the counter-measure, or at least was prepared to train over this event.

bump for truth, because murica rush hour is coming
>>
>>78169886
reminds me of a pamphlet a hobo gave me about bill gates
>>
>>78169886
WE TOTALLY MEANT TO DO THIS
You do realize that half of these IPs are Asian and Arab?
>>
>>78193654
Did the hobbo also had a PhD in Data Science and half of his friends working for online social network website???

>>78193824
You do realize who they are doesn't matter. What matters is what they like.
>>
I'm starting to think a lot of you people are normies vested in social media.
>muh shadow ban and censorship
Yes, raiding these faggots' content on their own platforms will continue to become less of an option. But raids aren't going to change societal views. Making your own content on your own platform will.
>>
>>78194356
>muh shadow ban and censorship
>ignoring user segmentation and the targeted marketing ensueing to brainwash him

Enjoy your next Marvel movie filled with gays or whatever entertainment you visited with the IP you disliked this video.

Enjoy the same thing happening with every lobby who is willing to pay enough money to YouTube to do the same.

Enjoy loosing your free will when a scandal occurs and having your opinion manipulated.
>>
>>78194123
>PhD in Data Science
but nothing you said sounded PhDish
>>
File: freedom2.jpg (185 KB, 1100x1280) Image search: [Google]
freedom2.jpg
185 KB, 1100x1280
>>78195009
lol I accidentaly read your comment

you know I hide everything you say right?

hide this fucking shitposter

he demand asnwers on questions he never asked
he tries to deviate the conversation
he accusses you of being shill, immature, whatever but never give an argument
immature/10

hide this fucking shitposter

freedom bump
>>
>>78194876
>Implying I watch jewwywood propaganda and take its messages as gospel

>Implying I don't use adblock and can't critically analyze what i'm seeing in front of me

>Implying I don't form my own opinion and challenge it against other opinions but instead read countless new articles i find through normies sharing them on social media

tip top shiggy
>>
File: omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg (4 KB, 149x148) Image search: [Google]
omae wa mou shindeiru.jpg
4 KB, 149x148
>>78195607
>you know I hide everything you say right?
>wants to transmit a message
>get asked message related question
>lol i block you

Makes perfect sense
>>
>>78188602
gamergate was about getting rid of fags

or at least thats what i got from all that autism

in fact i believe it wasn't the first time, but i wouldn't know, wasn't here
>>
>>78195795
then think of the masses you egoistic asshole, you sound more and more like a jew

don't you feel mad that normies can be so easily triggered/manipulated?

what does you enlighted spirit going to do against an army of voters being manipulated?
>>
File: wNt0mv5.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
wNt0mv5.png
330 KB, 330x319
>signing using your real life info
>not using a sockpuppet account
>>
>>78190060
Lol,i read the 48 laws of power too faggot, it doesn't work that way, you only buy when its to your taste, the point is getting the info to always have a product you love, what you do when you add the war propaganda in the milk bottles is make him buy less
>>
>>78194876
I realise you're French but how can you possibly be this weak-willed and so easily led by the nose? You don't have to watch the fucking movie that has been advertised to you because your IP visited x website. This shit is nothing new my young friend, you just need to smarten up and toughen up, you sound like a fucking sissycuck.
>>
>>78196762
i think he might just not have strong english skills, facebook for instance said they were going to go after "hateful ideology" it makes sense that the info providers(bc thats what they have become for so many,sadly) would start to throw up "walls" that support only the ideas the they like and dislike in order to manipulate those who use their products, its not about buying more products but about changing ideological views
>>
>>78196465
>gamergate was about getting rid of fags

>or at least thats what i got from all that autism
This is literally what i said

>in fact i believe it wasn't the first time,
which other times are you thinking about?
>>
>>78196550
I do think of the masses you nard. It does upset me. But life is too short to try and change the average person's opinions with eben raiding and losing your friends over political arguments on facebook.

Here's what I propose:
>>78190889
>>78194356
Make your own compelling content instead of trying to attack the opposition on their own platform.

Any reasonably intelligent person could create a similar video to youtube's special snowflake celebration video that is equally compelling.
>>
>>78197566
>Make your own compelling content instead of trying to attack the opposition on their own platform.
this is the only thing that is effective, if you spend all your time "fighting" wrong you never have time to do whats right, but both must be done but doing more good does more good that just only fighting bad
>>
>>78196606
>bragging aboout his most basic security protection
>not caring about the data collected with his IP during the raid

>>78196716
The analogy with a bottle of milk was a little far-fetched, but your had to understand this was no more less than a parable

In fact you have to consider entertainment products and media, for which the desire can be artificially implemented.

They are thing you consume everyday without having a choice too.

>>78196762
I realise you're Australian but how can you possibly do so much shitposting to deviate the thread? You think your little adblock is lulzsec tier? or declining every ads that pop up is subversibly anonymous? This shit is more complicated than your sub-Emu brain can understand, you need to have some forecasting ability.

Ever thought of the masses being manipulated has well? You know the people who vote? Ever heard of neuromarketing? Do you know how much commercial you see each day? And let me asks you how many catchy phrase you remember from your childhood? You know the period during which you are the most vulnerable?
>>
>>78197263
you say like it was some big internet politics war while i think it was a severe case of trolling

but maybe im just too much of a bigot and can't believe that having a literal crippled keyboard warrior exploited by a literal jew to run the official edgy neets keyboard warrior's chan doesn't sound too much like a big joke

>which other times are you thinking about?
i dunno, i was high one time and ended up on a chan-wiki that talked about 4+4chan and kind of smugly added something along the lines that 'it wasn't the first (nor the last) time a bunch of fags created their own website and never came back again'
>>
>>78198009
i believe that if you DON'T have a position about sth you can be led by marketing to support it by prouct association, but i don't believe that if you hate sth and they force it to you in a product you are gonna buy it more, its literally the opposite, you change to the competition's brand
>>
>>78198185
>you say like it was some big internet politics war while i think it was a severe case of trolling
>youtube faggots joining in a crusade against the same people that feeds them
>Moot stepping down
>other weird shit
Dont think so tim who agrees with me and chose my flag
>>
>>78198634
>tim who agrees with me and chose my flag
what?

im not denying sjws exist, i just have a desbelief for ridicolous characters

in fact i don't believe in moot either
>>
File: 132466.jpg (29 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
132466.jpg
29 KB, 640x519
Why are some people influenced by media while others are not? What skills or traits do the latter posses? Are they teachable to the former? If so, can we use successful marketing tactics like gamification and appealing to vanity to make these skills and traits widespread among society?
>>
>>78169886
All I did was give it a Downvote. But I have a feeling they could ruin my life. I got a new phone I put so much shit on google, even my location data, and it's linked to some of my throw away emails and shit. I'm fucking ruined.

I was so close to off the grid, now google has me for life.
>>
>>78199037
>what?
what?
>
-

>im not denying sjws exist, i just have a desbelief for ridicolous characters
SJWs were created by _______
SJW outlets are owned by ________
Tech companies like google are owned by _______
4chan is run by _________

all coincidence of course
>>
>>78199169
damn good idea anon its got to be able to work both ways
>>
File: ads.jpg (11 KB, 213x222) Image search: [Google]
ads.jpg
11 KB, 213x222
>>78198385
I will take two of the best brainwashing media I could find, because the bottle of milk was a mistake, I wanted an abstract exemple...

Videogame
TV shows

You know they can be rigged with SJW shit right? And to some extent you HAVE to play/watch them to be integrated in normie society.

Free (online) newspaper
Shill in online community

Do you think articles are not biased? Or that there are no shills in online communities to promote X? You see, these two things you are used to them, you consume it regulary.

>>78199169
A wise man on /pol/ once said to me that society will always need a lower class of citizen who can be easily influenced. I believe this is true, democracy or not in a civilization as we know it. But if possible I would prefer that the system controlling is not "for sale"

You are asking a real question here anon, because they are not opressed, they do not gain anything if they quit the system, but they loose something.
>>
File: 1581548.png (389 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
1581548.png
389 KB, 894x894
Yes, yes, well done three letter agencies, however
>>
>>78200319
>you HAVE to play/watch them to be integrated in normie society

Lol, no normie i know play videogames
Only the nerds

Anyways, its done as a way to get more costumers on the expense of the old ones

>Do you think articles are not biased?
Yes, but see, biggest current i see is big blogs which have every kind of content and just "recommend" you based on your previous readings, which creates highly biased consumers who never get exposed to anything that they don't like

No one makes money out of forcefully forcing you shit you don't like

Except /pol/ of course
>>
>>78185938

Because it's not just YouTube. Google is next.
>>
>>78200612
And I mean it, I have come to the realization that all those old psy ops tactics are useless now. You just cannot fight back the absurd nature of memes. You can deploy all the AIs you want, hire the best psychiatrist and ask advised from demons themselves you just won't fight it. You just can't win. It's a big waste of fucking time. You can poop all over the fucking place, there is just so much poop everywhere no amount of automaton imaginable will be able to fight it back.

>You can't fight nature, Jack
>>
>>78176790
>ads
>in the internet

if you still dont have a decent adblock in your browser (better be firefox) you deserve being manipulated
>>
>>78200319
So you started a thread to complain about influencing mainstream society, then reference and agree with someone saying that this is the way things need to be.

Are you proposing anything, or just venting your frustration?

I agree with you and your reference. Society needs doers, and the doers need to perceive value and incentives.

But to answer my own question, I wonder if Critical Thinking can be taught. Even if everyone can be taught to be a critical thinker that can recognize and avoid unwanted influence, there are still other ways to maintain the 'necessary influence over a lower class of citizen', but probably more inciting.
>>
>>78174461
Implying copy websites doesn't get DDOSed, attacked or just SHUT DOWN. Didn't 4+4chan have a lot of issues with DDOS? So did V o a t, the Red-dit alternative. Pretty effective method to make people stop visiting a site if it doesn't even work.
>Hey check out this cool site
>It's down
>Wtf, what a shit site

To make a new internet, you either have to get hold of routers all over the world, and connect them, without using existing cables. That's not something you just do because you don't like the current Internet.

God damn these fucking spam filters
>>
>>78199483
kek

If you wanna read sth interesting about coincidences that i found today while shitposting at /tv/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/bethesda-synagogue-grapples-with-presence-of-rabbi-convicted-of-sex-crime/2012/10/26/a6549984-1a0c-11e2-aa6f-3b636fecb829_story.html
>>
>>78198009
You truly are a victim of brainwashing, how sad man I hope you can break out of it. If you truly feel that you are being manipulated why do you allow yourself to repeat the same mistakes again and again? A catchy advertising jingle from my childhood is not ideological manipulation, its fucking marketing you twat.

All you have said so far in this thread is how upset you are that you have no control over your own decision making processes, that is no-ones fault but your own.
>>
>>78201394
>triggered by the word "ads"

>didn't see he has been classified in a subcategory of haters with particular tastes
>don't expect to have a propaganda backfire at him with his tastes (shill, propaganda in movies, biased news article...)

did you even get the point of this thread?

>>78201155
>No one makes money out of forcefully forcing you shit you don't like
yet
because actually the people making the research in this field are not interested in money, only power (google helping hillary), but once the technology will be on the market and available to smaller companies...

>>78201733
No.
See the main difference between a society where the masses are influenced by a large secular authority tied with the states and a society where the masses are influenced by small data analyst mercenary of a market economy capitalist society is... ethic

As we are, I believe the best system is enlighted humanist dictatorship (MUH NAPOLEON) because with central power there is no lobby, so no need to influence the people.
A better solution would be to change who we are. As you proposed teach critical thinking to everyone. But a society like that would not work as we know it. Why people with equal education will accept to do different (less paid/shitter) jobs?

>>78202337
Ok, another shitpost to hide. Thanks for fueling the meme that australians are shitposter
>>
File: 3333.jpg (50 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
50 KB, 620x372
>>78201810
>Implying copy websites doesn't get DDOSed, attacked or just SHUT DOWN. Didn't 4+4chan have a lot of issues with DDOS?
it was worse than that

The cripple site got hacked and make anyone who accessed it get redirected to some cheese pizza site which made it lose all advertisement and even get deleted from google, then some dude who was gookmoot partner in data selling crime showed up and offered the servers later via court proceeding he took over. The guy was ex Us army

or at least that what every board stickied, it seems they hated the new guy

>>78202105
Thats too long what im looking at (((Bethesda)))?
>>
>>78201810
>make a new internet
Why? Make your own forums, control your own platform (by that I mean wait for someone to make another 4chan tier site).
>>
>>78202711
No shitpost friend, I'm just curious as to why everyone else here seems to be able to resist this basic "manipulation" but you can not? The funny thing is that you actually say all this as though it is some big revelation to us, this has been going on for years mate, we already knew. So get a grip, grow some testes and stop being such a pansy, you can re-connect with your free-will, I'm sure of it.

Honestly wishing you the best friend.
>>
File: image.image.image.png (3 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.image.image.png
3 KB, 800x600
>>78201810
>To make a new internet, you either have to get hold of routers all over the world, and connect them, without using existing cables. That's not something you just do because you don't like the current Internet
>new internet
>>
>>78202820
rabbi gets caught at chris hansen show

congregation was part of a programme of "inclusiveness and tolerance" but some can't really make ammends with the fact the fucking rabbi was a pedo and they start asking themselves if they shouldn't draw a line in what to tolerate and what not to tolerate, jew shills from the synagogue say "its not their place to morally judge other people"

basically the sjw end-game exploted way too early, but many of the congregation memebers are on the side of not judging pedos either

scary picture from the future
>>
>>78201810
>To make a new internet, you either have to get hold of routers all over the world, and connect them, without using existing cables. That's not something you just do because you don't like the current Internet.
Or just use packet radio.
>>
File: 07-hillary-laughing-620x413.jpg (51 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
07-hillary-laughing-620x413.jpg
51 KB, 620x413
Repost, but...
Anybody else think Hillary, or somebody associated with Hillary, probably had something to do with the whole #proudtobe video, and with youtube being shut down temporarily, and with the likes being artificially added to the video while YT was down?

Hear me out. We all know that Hillary's capitalized on the Orlando shooting to boost her campaign. Personally, I think that the damned thing was a false flag with a political agenda behind it to begin with, but let's say for a moment that it's not and that she just capitalized on it. In the aftermath, she's been able to sort of brand herself as the social justice/socially left candidate by aligning herself with the whole LGBTQ thing, and it seems to be working. Just watch MSNBC, if you can stomach it, and you'll see what I mean.

This, of course, is exactly what she needs. Particularly if you buy the "Donald Trump is there to ensure a Hillary victory" theory, it all makes sense, but again, let's say he's not. Either way, she and the media have wanted to frame the race, from the very beginning, as being between a socially progressive woman and a backwards, bigoted white man. Sanders got in the way of that shit, and the DNC and the media pretty much shut him down so that this could be a black-and-white thing in people's eyes again. Hillary, the first woman and the champion of social justice, versus Trump, the caricature of bigotry and everything SJW's hate.

Now, we all know that Hillary has a stranglehold on the media and that her campaign has been in direct contact with youtube and google for help getting her elected.

Seriously, just punch "google and youtube" into the refine search bar:
https://foia.state.gov/Search/Results.aspx?collection=Clinton_Email
>>
>>78203970
(CONT)
Wouldn't it make sense for the whole #proudtobe thing, right down to the site going offline and coming back up with new code that gives two likes for every dislike, to be Hillary's or the DNC's doing? Or hell, the doing of anybody who wants her elected and is aware of the narrative they're going to use to make that happen?

Again, I think she's been wanting to ride the gay train all the way to the White House since Orlando, if not since before then, and this would just fit so well with her fucking narrative. Seriously, Obama's in the fucking video if you watched it, and he's all but publicly stated that he wants to pass the torch onto her directly.

I'm also willing to entertain the idea that this whole thing was bait to make Trump supporters look even more hateful and further her narrative that way, and that we took it. It's unlikely considering that they actually took down the fucking site and apparently wrote new code to undo the damage of the raid, though. What's more likely is that this is a win-win for her. If the video is a smash hit, then clearly she has support. If people from 4chan/pol shit all over it, though, then it only further paints Trump and his supporters as assholes and makes them smearable in the media.
Also, yeah, they're totally using this to gather data on the people who dislike it or post negative comments.
>>
File: 1461005147318.jpg (10 KB, 250x168) Image search: [Google]
1461005147318.jpg
10 KB, 250x168
>>78201155
>No one makes money out of forcefully forcing you shit you don't like
sometimes money is not the goal
>>78201217
google, i mean alphabet is already been doing that for years
>>78201295
>memes arent weapons
>>
>>78204056
>>78202711
>money is not the goal

if there's something my country has to teach is that money IS power
>>
>>78203729
Makes sense

>>78204207
Are you actually Argentinian?

That doesn't sound very Argentinian, there are several other stuff that seem to come before that at least here
>>
>>78204207
Real wisdom here.
>>
>>78204051
>right down to the site going offline and coming back up with new code that gives two likes for every dislike
no way. im going to say a big maybe to your theory, im thinking that its just super convenient and the media has been taken over by leftists since at least 2 decades, remember for mccain in the primary the media called him a maverick and etc then in the general he was an evil white man all the sudden, the media picks who they think is the weakest
>>
>>78169932
What is youtube going to do? Shoot me?
>>
>>78179349
Just like Keemstar's life.
>>
>>78204854
didnt you said you had block me

why did you (you) me
>>
>>78204955
target you with pro-gay shit

advice gay propaganda master of what you like so they could infiltrate it whatever it is
>>
>>78204834
When enough "convenient" things happen to a master manipulator and career criminal, it's not coincidence.

Seriously. This is a woman who's fine with her people rigging elections. You think she's above rigging the narrative on social media?

At this point, I'd say that somebody needs to tell me, definitively, why she WOULDN'T have everything to do with this in order for me not to think it.
>>
>>78169886
I don't want my children to watch this gay shit. Can someone at Google think of my children?
>>
>>78169886

this might worry me if i used stupid fucking sites like youtube

the way i see it is in the long run, the more youtube capitulates to SJW and other complaining assholes, the less accesible the site becomes and people naturally avoid it. the only appeal youtube has had is it is the main video player, what happens in the future when all people are computer literate and can use whatever video playing sites they want?
>>
But seriously, they removed it from Polish youtube.
>>
>>78204426
Yes goy, Kirchners stole a whole year's worth PBI to buy pretty stuff

Menemists did it ("I steal for the crown"), Militars did it, people before that did it too, politics is made with cash

Alfonsin didn't do it and look how it went
>>
>>78205345
let me clarify, i think its much more probable that the [omitted] religion stuck yet again then it was a FF. for damn sure the entire media+Alphabet(parent company of google) -except fox(but they still are a pos) are doing everything they can to elect hilary, grandstanding on murder victims is not beyond reproach for them
>>
File: Zaznaczenie_037.png (326 KB, 1277x595) Image search: [Google]
Zaznaczenie_037.png
326 KB, 1277x595
Does this solve my problem?
>>
>>78205520

poland, you need to save the world

even america is starting to fall to the cuckening, and poland seems to be the only first world country with the balls to do something about it

we need you poland, it is time to take your mantle as saviour of the planet
>>
>>78169886
STUDY THE ZIONISTS
Advocates for Israel and the witchfinding anti-Anti-Semites are outright genocidal racists and totalitarians, yet are not blamed in this! Notice the tricks they use!
Object to presupposed bigotry and violence, not to the other per se! Thus object to turbas, not Mexicans, or to arranged marriages, not to Islam!
>>
>>78205736
If you don't want to give money to youtube fags use this.

http://isebaro.com/viewtube/?ln=ro
>>
>>78205590
yes yes people steal a country's PBI (700 billions) for personal use

>politics is made with cash

Igual eso no tiene tanta importancia como otras cosas para mi y capaz que tu politica
>>
>>78169886
Alert! This is all just a way to collect data so they can learn how to censor you!

So shut up and don't voice any opinions at all so they can't silence you!

That's cute. Even if you believe what you're saying you haven't thought it through. The means may differ, but the ends will be the same.
>>
>>78206132
Image what would happen if entire 4chan moved to Vimeo or some other video hosting website. Fuck Moot for selling 4chan to google.

>I'm not a robot
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.