[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nationalism is the cancer of mankind. Why does /pol/ worship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: fuckmyshitup.jpg (49 KB, 394x526) Image search: [Google]
fuckmyshitup.jpg
49 KB, 394x526
Nationalism is the cancer of mankind.

Why does /pol/ worship it

Here in Germany, only stupid uneducated people are nationalists, mostly East German subhumans.
>>
>>78169487
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

K. Keep letting your country be over run.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
>>78169487
That's because the "East Germans" you speak of are actual Germans, achmed.
>>
>>78169487
Foolish globalist marxist brainwashed shill. You will lose your life and family in the coming regimes. I will make sure of it.
>>
>>78169487
>East German subhuman
Didn't they dominate sports and quality AK production for years?
>>
look-mom-i-posted-it-again.jpg
>>
>>78169487
Good one Mohammed, now get out.
>>
>>78169487
>nationalism is the cancer of mankind
Yup, islamic nationalism.

Whatcha gonna do about it?
>>
File: sad.jpg (55 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
55 KB, 754x653
>>78169487
>tfw you'll never wear the skin of this German cuck before visiting his parents and killing them too for raising such a failure of a human being
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (55 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
55 KB, 470x313
>>78169487
Actually I believe that natural states(like AHE, Spain, Switzerland, UK) are a better option than ethnic states(Germany, Italy, Greece, Turkey)

Theres cases where the state is both natural and ethnic like Portugal.
>>
>>78170046
He might actually be a mudslime, they're the ones calling for tolerance and how nationalism is bad before hitting up the Grey Wolf meeting. Otherwise he'll be some skinny faggot who wont even have enough skin to make a cloak from.
>>
File: the masketta man.jpg (77 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
the masketta man.jpg
77 KB, 529x529
>>78170427
A mask's always possible.
>>
>>78170009
Shitpost /pol/ ofc, so they can feel "superior" and justify their acts of sitting at home doing nothing about the rapefugees
>>
>>78171337
Says you, surrounded by mudslimes who will come howling and screaming to knock down your door the first chance they get. Currently watching Europe fail and thus your utter and complete isolation.

While shitposting on /pol/ so you can feel superior and justify not doing anything or trusting that somehow someone will find some way to pacify the slimes. Gj!
>>
>>78172523
hahaha. Israel bombs the shit out of the sub humans and segregates them out of their society just like any good nation should.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.