[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when only 35 more years of racism Can't wait to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x655
>tfw when only 35 more years of racism

Can't wait to start focusing on real issues.
>>
>>78169259
Considering it's blacks and Mexicans that cause the issues, I would say you're right.
>>
>>78169259
(((CANT WAKE UP)))
>>
and watch how inept these breeds will be considering we're not letting nature take its course and artificial select people out. The pure breeds will still be at the top of the pyramid.
>>
>>78169259
Dont kid yourself.

In 40 years the green/blue eyed people will genocide the brow eyed degenerates
>>
File: 1450505449515.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450505449515.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
Very qt.
>>
>>78169259
>Hi, I'm a time traveller from the year 2050.

>Ask me anything.

>My name is National Geographic, but you can call me Natty-G for short. In the time period I'm from, the average American looks like a mud person from who knows where.
>>
>>78169259
>average american
>niggers with dreads
>>
>>78169259
This implies white women will actually want to breed with blacks, or white men with blacks, for that matter. Hardly ever happens, except with the trashiest of the lowest class.

Women breed 'up'.

It is likely however that a lot of upper middle class white men will breed with asians, and middle class white men with mexicans.
>>
>>78170392
>America
>"Only the trashy ones burn the coal."
>>
>>78169259

OOGA BOOGA SHEEEEIT
>>
>>78171250
At least in America. Maybe it's different out there.

Some white chicks may fuck a black guy to rebel in high school, but they'll always breed white. They implicitly understand that they're throwing their child's future away otherwise.
>>
File: adoption.png (280 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
adoption.png
280 KB, 843x843
>>78169259
Those mix-breeds are of lower intelligence, how can they focus on real issues?
>>
>real issues

Like finding food and drinkable water.
Like protecting your daughters from rape.
Like finding money to pay off the police.
Like creating a security perimeter around your house.

You know, real issues. Issues like, "how do we get the white people back in charge?"
>>
>>78170392
>He hasn't gone outside in a while
I'm sorry anon, the world isn't as it used to be. Look at all these young couples.
>>
>>78169259
>Can't wait to start focusing on real issues.
trust me it wont stop after that
>>
>>78171413
I wouldn't say "always". There are lots of mudsharks out there with their heads very far up their ass. It does exist and will only get worse and this shit pile grows.
>>
>>78169259
I'm sure the countries with 100% brown people beacons of progress and tolerance
>>
>>78169259
Well don't worry you'll have tons of "real issues" to deal with once white people are gone.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 500x338
>all this /pol/lution thinking their armchair anthropology is more valuable than NatGeo

Kek
>>
>>78170392
Where do you get that women breed up? Lots of women breed down, but its usually at a young age when they are too dumb to know the difference.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.