[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Italians white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 428x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 428x410
I've heard the argument that norther Italians are of Germanic descent and southern Italians are Greek
>>
>>78168154
Romans were men of Aryan (from Troy) and Italic (native to europe) descent, according to Virgil. Since then, they were raided to the north by germanic tribes (more aryan) and yet pillaged and occupied to the south (sicily and the heel of the boot) by muslims (berbers) in the umayyad caliphate. So southern italians that look dark and have dark eyes dark hair are not white, but mulatto mixtures of arab and italian. They have nothing in common with romans. But Italians from the rest of the country do.
>>
File: Iron_Age_Italy.png (211 KB, 432x525) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Age_Italy.png
211 KB, 432x525
>>78168154
>WE
They aren't Germanic. There's some admixture with Germanic invaders in the north, much as there is admixture with Berbers/Moors in Sicily, but neither is part of the original mix.
>>
>>78168154
>norther Italians are of Germanic descent
Celtic, there's very little germanic influence
>>
File: image.jpg (450 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
450 KB, 1536x2048
>>78169182
Thanks for clearing that up with out acting toxic
>>
>>78170486
Just quoting not professing that it's true
>>
>>78168154
Northern Italians are white
>>
Their skin is too dark to be considered white
>>
>>78168154
Some northern Italians even have blue eyes, southern Italy is sandnigger level though
>>
>>78169182
Oh shit. You actually think Germanic means "more Aryan" just because Hitler meme-fied the term "Aryan". There's no connection between Aryan "from Troy" and Nazi "Aryan". Most tribes in the Italian peninsula came there either via Anatolia (through Greece) or via the Balkans.

Ligures, Veneti = Italo-Celtic
Latins, Samnites, Umbrians = Native Italic
Pineci = Most likely also Italic
Etruscans = Most likely Anatolian, related to the Lydians
Mesapii = Illyrian
Greek = Greek
>>
Oh, and of course Sardinians, who are...Sardinians.
>>
>>78168154
>>78169182
>>78170010
>>78171348
>>
File: Mediterranean-admixture.gif (63 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
Mediterranean-admixture.gif
63 KB, 800x581
N. Italy = Basic neolithic(i.e Sardinian-like) plus Italo-Celtic.
S. Italy = Basic neolithic plus Greco-Anatolian.
The second term is what makes the difference, both are overwhelmingly mediterranean, the north is just closer to Spaniards and s. Frenchmen while the south is closer to Greece and Anatolians.
>>
Why do you care anyway? Don't you have a mass shooting to hide from?
>>
>>78173204
Sardinians are living fossils from Neolithic central Europe(I say central Europe because they seem to cluster most closely to some fossils from Hungary if I recall correctly).
>>
>>78176065
Sardinian women are extraordinarily beautiful. Combination of darker/tanned skin with light-coloured eyes is pretty rare, especially not in the context of mixing of different ethnicities.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.