[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the best empire? And why was it the japanese empire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
What was the best empire? And why was it the japanese empire?
>>
>>78165834
Fuck off weeb.
>>
>>78165834
You can't exactly call it an empire when they held all that land for just a few years, British was easily the greatest and if you consider the USA to be an empire they're probably the most successful. Each state that used to be a territory is way better off than 90% of former British territories and still belong to the US. My personal vote goes for British though but I'm biased
>>
>>78168839
Roman Empire
Best empire
>>
>>78165834
Japanese Empire reduced living standards. British Empire raised them up.
>>
>>78168914
Completely over rated
>>
roman ofc
>>
Assyrian Empire
We are the true master race.
>>
File: BritishEmpire.png (32 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
BritishEmpire.png
32 KB, 1425x625
not posting the greatest empire of all time
>>
>>78169303
>All but two of the nations in imperial territory became shitholes
>>
>>78169576
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Israel and Ireland are fine. South Africa and Rhodesia were fine after independence also but very quickly became shit when Africans took over, really the rest of them only suck because the natives were the majority
>>
>>78165834
In terms of sheer extent of influence I would say Spain, their culture is spread over a good deal of the earth leading to their language being among the most widely spoken in the world. Rome was probably the most influential overall, since just about every major power that followed them was trying to emulate them to some degree.
>>
Umayyad caliphate
>>
File: 1452475208033.jpg (199 KB, 2024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452475208033.jpg
199 KB, 2024x1024
The one that still exists and is the most powerful one to have ever existed

>but but muh history

Stay mad that your country isn't relevant anymore.
>>
>>78170841
If Europeans wanted the new world countries to have a longer history why didn't they colonise us sooner?
>>
File: euro.gif (67 KB, 660x509) Image search: [Google]
euro.gif
67 KB, 660x509
>>78165834
EU = Best empire
>>
>>78170546
I am very mad that the blobiphate never collapses or has good borders. They are always a mess and always growing; it's always left to the player to fix that horrible nation.
>>
>>78169576
Only when they chose to leave, and that's none of our business.
>>
>>78165834
Even though I'm heavily biased against them, probably British Empire
>>
>>78165834
That's a nice empire you got there. Be a real shame if something were to happen to it.
>>
>>78174278
sauce?
>>
>>78165834
> what was X
> why is it Y
fuck off weeb
>>
We even owned Syria once! So cool!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c7/La_france_en_1920.png
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.