[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really opens your eyes huh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-22-12-47-28.png (809 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-22-12-47-28.png
809 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>78165780
>self funded man gives money back to himself
Wow its fucking nothing
>>
What a moron.
>>
>>78165780
As long as no fraud is uncovered, what is wrong with using the best company and one you know for their service? If it is shown he is funneling money there for things that are not related to the campaign, then yea that is fraud. If he is just choosing his companies service to use for legit campaign activity, I see no problem.
>>
So am I stealing from myself when I take my wallet out of my left pocket and put it in my right one?
>>
>>78165780
>>
>>78165780
(((Saul)))
>>
>>78166163
Hard to tell if it was all from his money or not, considering he has raised well over $10 million throughout his campaign.

If even one dollar came from a donation, doesn't that constitute as some sort of fraud?
>>
>>78166258
I KNOW RIGHT
GET A BRAN
MORAN
>>
>>78166508
Only if you're a straight white male.
>>
>>78166615

no
>>
>>78166615
no, you don't understand fraud. If one dollar was not used for ELECTION activities you doofus.
>>
>>78166615
Wait, so you're telling me a man, who has run the cheapest campaign in history, with one of the smallest campaign staff, against all of the media bias, is making money from this?

Well he certainly sounds like he can fix your fucking economy then.
>>
>>78166806
So it is fraud then if he spent any raised money for personal reasons.

I highly doubt "Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing, LLC" has anything to do with this election.
>>
>>78165780
Of course the Trump campaign uses Trump properties and companies for events, speeches, dinners, catering, ect. They probably save a ton of money that way. The campaign still has to pay the companies for campaign-related services. How is this hard to understand?
>>
OP I hope you kill yourself today you fucking faggot
>>
>>78165780
you do realize that if he uses one of his venues, he has to pay for it under campaign rules?

even though he is telling one of his companies to donate e.g. the use of a ballroom, the use of security guards, etc. it has to be listed?
>>
>>78167207
You would be fucking dumb and wrong hen. Trump would be arrested if any of those didn't check out. Do you know what catering is?
>>
>>78167207
Remember when he was giving away Trump wine? It's literally a list of campaign expenses. Rent, hotel rooms, Trump wine, dinners, even coffee. Why wouldn't his campaign use his own businesses?
>>
Campaigns spend hundred of millions of dollars on companies and services each election cycle. The fact that these numbers are so small is proof enough that Trump is being careful with how much the campaign spends on his own companies. He could legally make a lot more off of the campaign.
>>
>>78165780
>hurr durr not going to credit myself for use of products
She has zero idea how businesses work.
>>
>>78165780

He's paying them with his own money; what is so hard to understand about that? It's literally a net zero for him (actually a loss factoring in taxes)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.