[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've got one last shot - please VOTE LEAVE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Vote-LEave-300x300.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Vote-LEave-300x300.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Honourable newfags, oldfags, NEETs, weebs and so forth. I know much of 4chan is euroscpetic, some even are assured that we the UK will vote to leave the European Union tomorrow. However, there are still those out there unsure of how to vote. As someone deeply terrified of a remain vote, I feel I've got to post this somewhere. By not putting something out I'm complacent in watching British and shared European values and economic interests being constantly eroded by EU regulation, suppression of small businesses and workers' rights in favour of larger corporations. Don't even get me started on the immigration rabbit hole, there's already enough that's been said.

By now, you're either ambivalent to the vote or you have a clear stance. I'm not here to persuade, or to condemn political opposition and to label remain voters as cucks and the like. We've already seen the death of Jo Cox (British Member of Parliament) be preyed upon, with certain papers and pro-remain figures using the same language to compare a far-right murderer to Vote Leave campaigners.

This is the real "Project Hate". Not the anti-uncontrolled immigration leave campaign (clearly all just racists and bigots), but those that would exploit the murder of a mother and an abhorrent attack on free speech in order to undermine rivals. Brexit is about sovereignty & immigration. It’s not about exploiting tragic murders to rescue your campaign.

If you want the real facts, take the Sargon approach. Use evidence, have an open mind and make your own decisions. Just know that the "experts" that the UK remain campaign cherish so dearly only pander to economic issues. They are blind to the thousands of livelihoods that have been slashed directly or indirectly due to disastrous EU policies (Common Fisheries and Agricultural policies, ahem).

I give you one last desperate, 2000-word plea. If you place real democracy, real sovereignty and real control for Britian and the rest of Europe, vote leave tomorrow.
>>
Don't worry Limey, I'm rooting for you guys!
>>
Yeah, this was more of a message to British voters on here, but any support and discussion's fine. I know a lot of North Americans, let alone mainland Europeans want us out.

Watch this simple, Churchillian speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY3RznQSBfw
>>
Gotta love Churchill. But in a way I contributed to Brexit by redpilling my two Limey friends. They were only voting stay because their family is, now they aren't because they realize they can make a difference.
>>
>>78164601
You have my respect and support, from one patriot to another. Should your fellow country men fail you, you can here to good old Charleston, Sc. I can supply you work and help you get housing. Best of all we openly hate niggers here and have tons of guns and freedom and such.
>>
File: charleston.jpg (1 MB, 1136x758) Image search: [Google]
charleston.jpg
1 MB, 1136x758
>>78170565
forgot to post pic
>>
Please leave and give hope for smaller nations to break free from the EU. Don't worry about the trading thing, we can start trading when other countries start leaving also.
>>
>>78164601
> Sargon
> facts
Top fucking kek. That fucking tard wouldn't recognise a fact if it stared him in the face. Remember when he got out-debated by an asexual SJW, and basically retreated to saying that he didn't know what some words meant? Fucked if I'm taking advice from him.
>>
Leave side doesn't have any kind of idea what to do after they leave, I'm voting remain
Farage even admitted that he doesn't know what happens. He's an idiot.
>>
I'm voting in. This isn't independence, this is a fucking joke.
>>
As a North American, are there any significant advantages to staying in the EU? On a personal level I mean. Like, How would leaving the EU affect the lives of people in the UK?
>>
>>78170565
>Openly hate niggers here and have tons of guns and freedom and such.

I love my country.
>>
Leave side doesn't have any kind of idea what to do after they leave, I'm voting remain
Farage even admitted that he doesn't know what happens. He's an idiot.
>>
God Save the Queen and the United Kingdom

Best wishes from Canada and the former colonies.
>>
>>78171564
The Leave side shouldn't have to describe the future or write new legislation - that is the job of the current government
>>
>Brexit is about sovereignty & immigration
and that describes the void between brexiters and remainers

I really dont give too much of a shit about either of those issues (well. european migration. This is /pol/ after all)

I care about my and my families opportunities. Brexit reduces them.

In addition I am 90% sure Boris would but is in the EEA anyway. Nigel Farage is not and will not be in government So the exercise is pointless even if you agree with it.
>>
POST THIS ON FACEBOOK.

Not on the most anti-establishment board that exists.
>>
>>78165627
Give me an edit, based bongs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egzfvjy6sqk
>>
>>78164601
Mate post this on Facebook and Twitter not here.
>>
>>78175366

It's no coincidence that this is out on the day we find out the results, I swear...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.