[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If one of your children loved niggers and bred with one of them,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
If one of your children loved niggers and bred with one of them, would you love your grandkids?

Pic realted, your future grandchild.
>>
>>78164360
>implying white people won't be slaves and servants to Israelites in 3 years

Your opinion doesn't matter. You won't have any grandkids
>>
>>78164360
KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Actually I'd probably just disown the child. Any child of mine would understand my feelings on race and choosing one of the worst races to have a child with is a disgrace.
>>
If I have back up children who kept my lineage clean, then I wouldn't care to be honest.
>>
>>78164360
If it's my son, I wouldn't be happy, but I don't think I would care all that much. If it was my daughter, she will be disowned, no questions asked.
>>
>>78164360
honestly this >>78164946
but if they're my only grandkids it would be hard, also depends on who the nigger parent is.
>>
>>78164360
This why you should be able to abort your daughter.
>>
>>78164360
That kids dad is white.
>>
>>78165118
>It's okay to remix if it's a white male who sexual dominates our women.
Fuck you, fag.
>>
>>78164360
I would not accept them at first but I would probably start getting used to them. But I would be angry as fuck first my African blood is pure, don't want a fucking white boy ruining it.
>>
>>78164360

yes since I'm not an insecure americuck terrified of people of other races
>>
>>78164360
No
>>
>>78164360
My family would disown me if I married someone who isn't white and I'd prefer to keep that family tradition alive. So far nobody has married a minority, but my Serbian friend's family disowned his cousin for marrying a black woman.
>>
>>78164360
no.
this reminds me that the grandfather(black) of my step aunt killed her grandmother(white)because he saw her speaking with another men near a river.
>>
>>78164640
>Implying we aren't servants of the israelites already
>>
I would 100% disown my child and remove them from my will.
>>
>>78164360
I'll permit it.
>>
I would have to since there is a good chance the father bailed
>>
>>78164360
No.

I would send them into exile, because I'm too coward to shoot my children
>>
>>78164360

Probably not very much. And fat chance they look like that kid, usually they uglier than white babies.

I'd only be ok with latinos, ME or asians
>>
>>78166100
Shlomo, the cuck.
>>
>>78166260
>Asians

Manlets are disgusting leafbro
>>
>>78164360
that baby is cute.
>>
Yeah. Wouldn't be too happy about it, but the kids are my flesh and blood (even if they're half nigger).
If the girl starts making any comments about "bbc" in front of her mother though, 18 or 80, I'm going to bend her over my knee and beat that ass as if she were 10. Not putting up with any Marxist subversion in the home.
>>
>>78166491
I wish I could spank your theoretical daughter tbqh.
>>
>>78166260
>Asians
>ME
Chinks are just yellow niggers m8. And Mudslimes are worse than anything.
>>
>flag related
American Cuckold
>>
>>78166632
Funny you'd say that. My mother's first husband was actually a Jew.

Grandma broke down in tears and screamed "you should've just married a fucking nigger!"
>>
>>78166895
kek wouldn't want to be that poor fuck.
>>
>>78165741
>our women
Nigger detected
Your Wimmen bouta be BLEACHED
>>
you shouldn't call black people niggers, it's offensive you dipshit
>>
>>78164946
>>78165231
Spoken like a true cuck
>>
File: 22.gif (1 MB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
22.gif
1 MB, 512x512
kekkeh
>>
File: 709872543.jpg (23 KB, 259x263) Image search: [Google]
709872543.jpg
23 KB, 259x263
>>78164640
>be slaves and servants to Israelites in 3 years

feel free to explain yourself at any time
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.