[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder when the new Islamic Empire comes knocking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: 317529.jpg (219 KB, 580x368) Image search: [Google]
317529.jpg
219 KB, 580x368
to all Croats and Serbs, remember how for centuries we defended Euros from Ottomans for nothing? Remember how none realize it was our blood that allowed Europe to develop.
Notice how Euros celebrate battle of Vienna as point when they defeated the Muslims? Nobody remembers Tolkien Helms Deep sacrifice of Nikola Šubić Zrinski which stopped the invasion and killed Suleiman the Magnificent. Fuck all of Europe, both western and eastern.Next time the muslim hordes come knocking, just give them a hot soup and show them fastest way to Europe.
Just as we have been doing since immigration started.
>>
You weren't "defending Europe" you were just defending your own little countries.

"Huurrrr we defended Europe hur"

Fuck off slavko.
>>
>>78163453
>american commenting on something he has no idea about

put 2 and 2 together, juan, by defending our homelands, we prevented the spread of islam into the rest of Europe.
>>
>>78163453
technically they stopped the Ottoman advance

>usa
>0 contributions to the holy war
we colonies should shut up
>>
>>78163453
A autistic burger with no culture, thinking he knows anything about European history.
>>
>>78163106
You really think you are the only one who fought them?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
>>
>>78163106
How many goats have you fucked?
>>
>>78163106
No matter how much you guys hates western Europe, you can't recist joining us, when the race war begins.
>>
>>78163106
>Serbs and croats
>Laying on their back after the romans kept Islam at Bay from 600-1453.
>>
No worries to all your Euro brothers, we will be sending them all your way.
>>
File: 1464074917911.png (144 KB, 417x309) Image search: [Google]
1464074917911.png
144 KB, 417x309
All of southern and eastern Europe, by their geographical position, contributed, some more, some less, directly or indirectly, to keep the saracen menace away from continental Europe.
If anything, it's continental Euros who should be thankful.
>>
>>78163106
You think you will be spared? They want the whole thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x469
>>78163106

You seriously think nobody cares? Anyone with any decent knowledge of military history knows you Slavs are the ultimate kebab removers. See, I think the problem with this whole ISIS thing is that we haven't figured out that we need to start exporting your skills. If we dropped a big swarm of you all in Raqqa the problem would be solved in a week.

I know I'll take shit from the "hurr durr Slavs aren't white" autists but you guys are cool by me.

Pic related.
>>
>>78167007
For a 1k a week, Croats will remove any kebab you want.
>>
File: 1436091234843.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436091234843.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
Hi Guys what's happening in this thread? :)
>>
>>78163106
remember when poland defeated the commies in 1920 and stopped the illness from spreading? most of /pol/acks probably don't. that is because winners write history and the eastern countries who fought the nazi were vastly made irrelevant after ww2 due to comies rewriting history (in a way to erase nationalism) and allies being like "what ever" about it.
>>
>>78163106
Europeans need to fight together to remove the problem (the EU bureaucrat and the sand nigger). For that the Eu must die but Easten European countries dont want to leave
>>
>>78163106

fucking cringed at this cringey thread
>>
>>78168230
>Easten European countries dont want to leave
What is Poland? What is Austria?
>>
We fucking destroyed the ottoman monster in the mediterranean.

You just fought for your meme countries.
>>
>>78168776
Does your butthole still hurts from all the rape you got yesterday?
>>
>>78168960
>football
>relevant thing/related to the topic

Pick one
>>
File: laugh1.gif (993 KB, 499x208) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.gif
993 KB, 499x208
>We fucking destroyed the ottoman monster in the mediterranean.

>be Balkanshit noble
>Worship some dead jew on a stick and fighting over dirt
>A Wild Turk appears
>GiveMeYourFirstBornSons.zip
>Get into fist fight - according to tradition
>War erupts
>Balkanshit forced to fight Turkshit becoz he has better army
>Delay ottoman invasion of Europe for approx 50+ years giving Europe time to adapt to new fighting styles and enjoy a technological golden age while Balkans is getting buttfucked
>Spain enters thread
>Says WE WUZ OTTODESTROYIRZ
>mfw
>>
Forgot..

Your (You) >>78168776 goes here: >>78169718
>>
>>78169718

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

But we did senpai. With a bigger fleet than you could ever imagine.

Don't get me wrong, sure you BTFO the turks, but you were defending yourselves, not the Holy Christianity or Europe, which we did.
>>
>>78163106
>we

You weren't alive back then.
>>
>>78169718
How do you Albanians look at Muslim world?
Do you feel part of it or is part of you wary of it?
>>
>>78163453
>You weren't "defending Europe" you were just defending your own little countries.

Most battles Croats fought against the Turks weren't in Croatia you cumstain;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_G%C3%BCns
>>
>>78169718
Bulgaria, Romania and even the small island of Rhodes did the same.
>>
>>78163106
Don't worry. We'll get all that Orthodox land back. After we remove the invaders.
>>
Romania defended Europe from kebabs also. Isn't Vlad the Impaler a European hero or something like that?
>>
>>78170188
Not denying your maritime skills but fighting on a boat is not like charging head on.

>you were defending yourselves, not the Holy Christianity or Europe, which we did.
Can't argue against that one.

>>78170281
>How do you Albanians look at Muslim world?
Kosovo: Religion is important.
Other parts of Kosovo: Fuck Serbs, All catholics are the same Allahu Akbar!
Macedonia: same as other parts of Kosovo.
Albania: My wife is Christian and I couldn't give a fuck less.
Souther parts of Albania: Fuck Muslims, Orthodox Christianity best. Jesus Akbar.
Albanian Catholics: Come sta?

Dunno if it helped. it's always 50/50 with us. We are never moderate so you will only find extremes to each side.

>>78170281
>Do you feel part of it or is part of you wary of it?
All religion is cancer. It is a tool for the destabilisation of a people. Religion separates nations and categorises them into clans. Uncle Hoxha was completely right. The greatest Weapon the Enemy have against us is Faith.
>>
>>78170978
I get the feeling Albanians like you are like 10-15% of entire population.
Every Albanian that has come to our coast has been very devout to Islamic faith.I often hear them saying things like " Turkey is our mother" or some shit like that.
>>
>>78171817
We used to be many more, but since the fall of communism shit has gone for the worse. We have finally submitted to enemy plans, and the recent balkan conflicts are being used in favor for that plan. To, in due time, turn us further away from our heritage.

It happens very fast now. There won't be any Albanians left soon. Orthodox Albanians started speaking Greek and effectively allowed Hellenization in the South. Catholic Albanians used to be the most devout patriots, they now speak Italian and insists on keeping it that way.

The Muslims in Kosovo (especially in Prizren) are becoming turkified. While the ones in Kacanik are joining IS. Only the southwestern parts and Drenica region are 100% nazi patriots but they are a minority.

Democracy and "Religious Freedumb" is to blame. Shit got way worse after Hoxha's death. Albanians need to be controlled by a firm hand, we need dictatorship. Everything else means we are open for infiltration. Don't let it happen to you m8. You are still pure, stay that way - put your nationality and your homogeneity above everything or you will eventually become us.
>>
>>78172626
Croats are dying people, our birthrate is dropping like crazy and everybody is going to Europe to find work.Even some of our top tier politicians are saying that things are going to go crazy because there will be none to pay retirement for elder people.
I agree that Balkan needs dictatorship if it is going to truly survive, kinda sad that after death of "dictators" such as Hoxha and Tito, who were actually keeping whole shit together, everything fell apart the way it did.
>>
It's true, the Balkans are the gateway to Europe. Why do you think the globalists had Clinton bomb the shit out of the region? To open it up. They knew a unified Yugoslavia was the greatest threat to their plans, currently unfolding in Europe. This was all done by design.
>>
El Cid, Vlad the Impaler, Charles Martel...
>>
File: 1459566574804.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
1459566574804.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
>>78163106
>"Let us go out from this burning place into the open and stand up to our enemies. Who dies – he will be with God. Who dies not – his name will be honoured. I will go first, and what I do, you do. And God is my witness – I will never leave you, my brothers and knights"
>>
>>78173290
The birthrate thing must suck. Let's hope it increases soon.. I blame that shit on kikes and feminist retards. Our birthrate is growing exponentially but that shit is useless when more than half of the nation don't even identify as a member of the nation let alone a nationalist. It's frustrating as fuck and Europe aren't helping anybody either. As long as their pockets are full, they're happy. Regardless of future fallout.

>kinda sad that after death of "dictators" such as Hoxha and Tito, who were actually keeping whole shit together, everything fell apart the way it did.
This is very true, and just like you say it is the same for all the Balkans. Way too hot headed and corrupt to be a democratic entity. Regardless of the leaders politics it's better to have one smart leader deciding that 100 idiots.
>>
>>78163106
Stay based
>>
>>78175617
>Way too hot headed and corrupt to be a democratic entity. Regardless of the leaders politics it's better to have one smart leader deciding that 100 idiots.
Agreed, it is actually refreshing to see someone in this part of the world not falling for same Balkan politics meme games for millionth time.
I read a report on Stratfor couple of years ago that Balkans is being groomed for another mass war by foreign powers.Sounds like a conspiracy crap at first, then you read a bit of history and you see it is not impossible.
>>
File: Green Interstate.gif (45 KB, 391x302) Image search: [Google]
Green Interstate.gif
45 KB, 391x302
>>78176544
>I read a report on Stratfor couple of years ago that Balkans is being groomed for another mass war by foreign powers.Sounds like a conspiracy crap at first, then you read a bit of history and you see it is not impossible.
This is very true. WHen it comes to Conspiracy + Balkans you just Know that shit is very very likely.

Personally I believe it will start in Kosovo. High amount of Turkish investments (They literally bought half of the country already) + Serbs wanting to expand lands where they have their churches + the new ISIS elements in south Kosovo (Also Sandzak - Serbia and Bosnia). Also I have heard about increased presence of KFOR-soldiers and Turkish Military in Prizren region.

Meanwhile here in Albania we have a lot of Greek investors (mostly party clubs and shit like that, but still).

The world powers have a lot to gain/lose here. They're possibly planning something big. The question is what/why. Turkey is a very big player here, I believe it will be a Turkey/NATO vs Russia thing as some sort of fallout from the Ukraine/Crimea conflict. WW3 is undoubtedly coming and the Balkans are preparing for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if0eXbIprnw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC3tINgWfQE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD58AxgkqwE

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

https://news.vice.com/article/black-flag-the-balkans-the-islamic-state-bosnia-herzegovina

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/islamic-state-presence-in-bosnia-cause-for-concern-a-1085326.html

http://shoebat.com/2015/07/17/islamic-state-isis-is-now-in-serbia-and-threatening-to-make-christian-serbs-their-slaves/

This is just half of the story. Shit will go down very quickly soon. People will make a lot of cash on it. Don't forget this when you're out there in the woods later on.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.