[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in Madrid for vacation >mfw when pic related is real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Screenshot_2016-06-22-12-19-05.png (4 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-22-12-19-05.png
4 MB, 1440x2560
>be in Madrid for vacation
>mfw when pic related is real
>>
-Sweden
-UK
-Turkey
-Greece
-southern Italy
-Spain

added to the list of countries I will not visit this summer, thanks
>>
>>78162721
Thank god we got independence from those faggots.
>>
File: Leopard 2E (1).jpg (499 KB, 1600x1179) Image search: [Google]
Leopard 2E (1).jpg
499 KB, 1600x1179
>>78162721
Dont worry, we invited like 20000 refugees and only 30 came. True story, EU now want to penalize us because we are """racist""", but those fuckers dont want to come here because our benefits are too low.
>>
>>78165533
Then nvm, my apologies to you.
>>
>>78165533
> our benefits are too low.
But that is not true.

t.have brother married to spanish woman
>>
>>78165647
They are too low compared to germany, sweden, UK etc. Living only by benefits here is really hard, 700€ could sound pretty neat to a romanian but that amount is shit in Madrid.
>>
>>78165533
No the MUslims walked into the first grocery store and saw the walls of cured pork.
>>
>>78166133
>Living only by benefits here is really hard, 700€
Nah,they're both getting benefits while he works and she keeps pumping out mini-romans and taking care of them.
That is what most spaniards do anyways.
>>
>>78162721
Spaniards aren't stupid, they know that Refugees don't wanna go there
>>
>>78162721
Spain at one point had subjugated all brown in the world, now this? How did this happen?
>>
File: valle-caidos-3.jpg (239 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
valle-caidos-3.jpg
239 KB, 1600x900
>>78167270
>That is what most spaniards do anyways.

Probably in the south, andalusia.
The rest of spaniard couples barely can have children anymore. Too busy working for the rest of lazy fuckers of the country. In a couple of generations this will be a mix of Ecuador and morocco.
Trust me, tell your brother yo go back with his wife.

>>78167793
Same reason why america is not great again (yet)
>>
>>78162721
>Not even written in Spanish.

I was expecting more from you, Manolos.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.