[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The racial element of Brexit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9
File: 1466611541007.jpg (84 KB, 955x600) Image search: [Google]
1466611541007.jpg
84 KB, 955x600
Discuss.
>>
>>78162677
God save the Queen.
>>
>>78162677
Brexit benefits native Britons. That being said, the UKIP/Leave crowd seem to be more worried about Polish plumbers than African/Paki welfare leaches.
>>
>>78162677
I want to sit here and see how hard Brits regret their decision.
>>
>>78163544
Why regret? The destruction of the EU has to start from somewhere. Go Brits.
>>
>>78164189
Brexit will probably not go through, they're going to regret being cucks.
>>
>>78162677
i fear we wont win, it will be close but it will be fixed,
vote leave!
>>
>>78164430
I think so too but that won't make them cucks. Shit will get worse and worse for everybody. Then a Brexit through referendum will look like paradise.
>>
>>78162677
Racist to stay in. In EU, your immigration priority is with EU nations but outside, all countries are fair game and immigrants will be considered on their merit rather than which country they're from.
>>
>>78163313
>be more worried about white poles than brown pakis
Sure thing, Chayim.
>>
>>78164617
>He think voting matters.

The government will probably just ignore if leave wins
>>
>>78164917
>Poles
>White

Pick one
>>
>>78163313

The whole Polish plumbers thing is just a PC cover for our true feelings.
>>
File: 1343931325352.png (193 KB, 439x288) Image search: [Google]
1343931325352.png
193 KB, 439x288
To all non-Britfags:

The referendum debate here in the UK has been one of the most propaganda-filled political events in our country's history.

The BBC, the Government, the Banks, the Big Businesses have all been shilling for Remain. The bias has been overwhelmingly and unfairly against Leaving. And then a pro-Remainer was murdered in broad daylight a week before the vote.

If we have even a small percentage of Leavers tomorrow it will be testament to the intelligence of the British people who can see past the propaganda.

If we have close to 50/50 it will be a miracle

If we vote Leave tomorrow I will be the proudest Brit in our green and pleasant land
>>
File: sharia.jpg (28 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
sharia.jpg
28 KB, 229x377
>>78163544
Why? Leaving is the best choice for them, the EU is a mess.

>>78163313
The Poles are boorish in the UK, but they're not trying to implement sharia law. Big difference.
>>
File: villagegreen.jpg (76 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
villagegreen.jpg
76 KB, 500x481
>>78165727
England for the English, bong
>>
There wasn't any until Remain pushed it.

Same with the whole "divisive, toxic atmosphere" they kept prattling on about after Cox death; 0 riots, 0 fights, lots of remain lies.
>>
>>78163313
Because leaving the EU won't do anything about MENA immigrants. We already can stop them, our cuck politicians just don't. But slavs can come here all they want, and we literally couldn't stop them even if 100% of the population voted for it in a referendum.
>>
https://youtu.be/ulkh10sSmVE

Lads upvote this ukip advert on youtube it's getting destroyed with dislikes. Bonus: the advert literally has an evil jew controlling the EU .
>>
>>78167077
top banter
>>
>>78165727
>The referendum debate here in the UK has been one of the most propaganda-filled political events in our country's history.

You say this but the propaganda is being produced by both sides. Leave just aren't very good at it.

I will be voting remain because I live in Northern Ireland, an EU funding sinkhole, and don't want border checks every time I go south. A leave vote would also remove the ECHR protection built in to the Good Friday Agreement so I have literally no reason to do it.
>>
>>78167670
But the Convention isn't an EU organisation (it contains Russia if I recall) so the HRA 1998 wouldn't be affected. And what does the NI peace process have to do with it?
>>
>>78162677
Remain are Racist, Brexit will mean equal for all (and less of all).
>>
>>78167670
None of those points are valid.
>>
>>78167670
Is it true that ROI is richer than Northern Ireland?
>>
>>78169743
There are plenty of tories who would use the Brexit as an opportunity to terminate British membership of the convention. During the peace process emphasis was laid on both UK and Irish EU membership because it softens the border.

>>78170100
Could you explain why? I'm curious and none of our politicians over here have delivered a convincing argument.

>>78170509
No. Northern Ireland is probably much better off thanks to our massive public sector
>>
File: 1336861106405.png (30 KB, 445x638) Image search: [Google]
1336861106405.png
30 KB, 445x638
>>78167670
>Leave just don't have as much money/currupt organisations backing them.

Fixed that for you

Vote Remain if you must but don't act like this has been a fair campaign. Absolutely shocking illusion of choice from our own government/institutions
>>
File: UKMud.jpg (94 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
UKMud.jpg
94 KB, 600x763
>>78162677
Brexit will not solve the kebab problems in the UK.
>>
>>78171220
But the porous border meant a safe hiding space for terrorists (those that would use violence on non combatant to further political aims) as they couldn't be pursued. Perhaps more stringent border control might have led to less risk taking on the part of the IRA.
>>
File: doonbeg_ireland.jpg (25 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
doonbeg_ireland.jpg
25 KB, 530x298
>>78167670
>and don't want border checks every time I go south.
I want a fucking wall.
>>
>>78171220
>massive public sector
that sounds horrible tbqh
>>
>>78163313

They will all be gassed eventually. Brexit is the match that lights the fuse.
I cant work out whether or not the lefties should go before or after the muslims.
>>
I think I can vote for brexit too what should I vote
>>
>>78164430

It doesnt even matter now if we Brexit or not, roughly half of the country (more or less) wishes to burn the EU, and the other half wishes to be enslaved by it. Either way, if we do not Brexit the country will become ungovernable.
The self-destruction of the current government is just the beginning. Tories will tear themselves apart, Labour is currently run by a lunatic from 1950. Wouldnt be surprised if we get a new British Union of Fascists in power. Its going to be glorious.
>>
>>78171968
There was stringent border control and all it did was give the IRA more checkpoints to blow up and generally make life hell for anyone unlucky enough to live on the border.
>>
>>78173715
Would the fascist party just deport the non brits or would you start the day of the rope.
>>
>>78173236
It's not ideal. The country's economy was in shipbuilding and textiles so it had to be bailed out somehow. A 30 year civil war didn't help
>>
File: Bromance.gif (2 MB, 249x337) Image search: [Google]
Bromance.gif
2 MB, 249x337
>>78163313
Britons are in love with pakis
>>
>>78171220
The agreement between Britain and Ireland is between Britain and Ireland; if it were to change, it would have to be Brussels forcing Ireland to change it. The ECHR can still be in British Law or a new agreement can be created if we choose to leave it depending on what the government of the day decides; remember we may not have the Tories in power in 2020.
>>
>>78163313
this
>>78165163

the "good foreigners" is our human shield to keep UKIP in the game.
>>
File: 1438867285631.jpg (108 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1438867285631.jpg
108 KB, 640x960
>>78162677
White Europeans vs. "Asians" from the "Colonies"

That pic couldn't be farther from the truth.

>It’s comforting to imagine that once nations are free from the evil Eurocrats, they will expel immigrants and reject liberalism. But there’s really no reason to believe this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyupy0i7mfg

>In 1955, Winston Churchill urged Conservatives to rally under the banner of “Keep Britain White!” In 1968, Enoch Powell delivered his “Rivers of Blood” address. Both of these Cassandra calls occurred well before Britain joined the European Economic Community in 1973. And at no point did Brussels demand that Britain import millions of former Imperial subjects. (Again, Brussels only regulates internal European immigration.)

>And yet so many want to believe that the EU is causing Britain’s demographic problems, or at least that leaving the EU would be necessary in order to change Britain’s immigration policy. Neither is true. Britain is in full control of its immigration policy right now, and Britain created its demographic disaster all on its own.

http://www.radixjournal.com/blog/2016/5/25/make-europe-great-again
>>
I'm a white nationalist, I am for Brexit, I have been using a twitter account to promote Brexit arguments and have never once uttered "racist" statements.

Know your battle... Don't go full retard.
>>
>>78174082
Fair enough. I knew there were hotspots and that the IRA used the ROI as a safehouse but I didn't know the border itself was under sustained attack.
Points moot now anyway, the Good Friday Agreement signaled the death knell for the majority of violent action, 9/11 killed the "good boys fighting for their freedom" image, losing them their American financing, and the major players found that they could use their connections and organisation to make a lot of money as criminals.
>>
>>78163313
Poles are subhuman, but especially the ones that come to Great Bongistan.
>>
>>78165727
Even if we remain things will change for the better.
The establishment, the Jews, have shown their true colours to the world - and no one will forget that. Soon, regardless of the outcome, we will have our revenge; we will truly fight against the elite and globalists.
>>
>>78176700
Fuck off, we don't want your kind, nor their kind.

You Europeans, no matter how similar you look to us, are animals - subhuman - to us. In our eyes you are the same as the niggers and pakis.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.