[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Europe lost? what is going to happen to Europe if Hilary wins
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Is Europe lost?
what is going to happen to Europe if Hilary wins the american election and help spread the sjw propaganda even further?
>>
What's going on with her nipples?
>>
>>78162148
EU inevitably falls within the next 15 years, it's becoming more and more unsustainable and unstable. Without EU, everything will slowly revert to normal.
>>
>>78162422
Look like roses.
>>
Only have sons so they won't be culturally enriched. That's my plan.
>>
>>78162148
Europe is not lost. Nationalist will balance things if they dont chimp out.
>>
>>78162422
it's a night dress/bra you blind newfriend.
>>
>>78162148
Ask your elders they run america
>>
>>78163128
>revert to normal
you mean split down the middle by usa and russia?

yes OP europe is lost. this will be the home of rootless cultureless eurasians or negroids by the end of the century
>>
>>78162148
Just so you know merchant, if shit goes south, the chinks and darkies are coming for you next.
>>
>>78163690
>this will be the home of rootless cultureless eurasians or negroids by the end of the century
same thing with america
>>
>>78163853
that was last century senpai
>>
>>78163912
lol
>>
>>78163475
European nationalism is a joke.

There are euro nationalist parties that unironically let women be a candidate
>>
>>78164195
Here comes the Brazilian Intellectual
>>
I don't think there is much left they can do, they haven't done already.
>>
>>78164381
Memes are for underage faggots
>>
>>78162148
Teh fuck is wrong with her nipples?
>>
File: 1466572199497.jpg (201 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466572199497.jpg
201 KB, 900x900
>>78164632
>>
looks like they were eating strawberry cake before this and she leaned to far in. elementary watson.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.