[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtC yepuLt8Q what is this? W
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 67b.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
67b.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q
what is this?
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
i'm just so mad right now.
>>
>>78160547
U mad bro?
Don't you like mental illness?
Are you transphobic or something?
>>
>omnisexual
fancy name for a mental illness.
>>
>>78160547

I want you to give me a logic argument for why is it bad to accept this in society. Give me a logical reason why accepting these people, for who they want to be, will hurt society overall. Don't tell me something based on how you feel like "it's gross", give me something substantive.
>>
It's 2016 and you still believe in biology?
>>
1:10 black guy: "I'm 33 weeks pregnant"
>>
>>78160822
>>78160900
>>
>>78160900
1.) Convincing kids who say they want to be a Superhero when they get older that they can pick their own gender.

2.) Crying about CIS gender thoughts and opinions, constantly shout about theirs and how we're not allowed to have one.

3. ) Treating a mental illness as if it's not one. Then further exacerbating it by giving them pills to slip further into the delusion.

4. ) Believing that because you're different you deserve special treatment.

5. ) Forcing the entire country/world to conform to your views because you can't take the bants of anyone with a different opinion/view.

Please, there is so much toxicity to this LGBTQ movement that I have trouble understanding how it's still a thing at this point.
>>
>>78160900
Because this destroys everything what humanity has fought for,it's against biology,sociology and psychology.This is not normal,and should not be celebrated.It can be tolerated,as we tolerate other mental illnesses,but first we have to acknowledge the fact that this is mental.
That,or I'm a Jesus-kin,and therefore the Catholics church must give all of its shekels to me. :^)
>>
>>78160900
Because accepting bad behavior and mental illness only leads to even worse behavior and more mental illness. A little bit of shame is healthy for a society. Homosexuality and transgender behavior are symptoms of neurological disorders.
>>
1st world problems...
>>
File: tumblr_nojis9f0dX1tdgxaro1_500.jpg (97 KB, 500x609) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nojis9f0dX1tdgxaro1_500.jpg
97 KB, 500x609
>>78160900
Because we're being to adhere to a minority that makes up 0.3% of the country and we're not allowed to to against it.

That's censorship.

People have the right to fear for their safety, the trans community rejecting this is indicative of their hypocrisy.

Enabling a mental disorder instead of shoving meds down their throats is asking to open up a shitstorm for all types of 'discriminatory' groups. Soon pedophiles will start saying "age is just a number."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.