[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is homosexuality now okay all of a sudden? why not necrophilia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: necromancer_by_saryth-d4y94xn.jpg (287 KB, 825x1167) Image search: [Google]
necromancer_by_saryth-d4y94xn.jpg
287 KB, 825x1167
why is homosexuality now okay all of a sudden? why not necrophilia?
>>
Homosexuals can consent to sex

Dead people cannot
>>
>>78159951
Gays are peverted and darranged.
>>
File: 1279169205555.jpg (26 KB, 396x346) Image search: [Google]
1279169205555.jpg
26 KB, 396x346
>>78159951
I used to think the finish were smart people. You proved me wrong.
>>
>>78160046
So can le petite pubescent teens B)
>>
>>78160098
Mongols aren't smart
>>
oh shush darling
we don't bite you
>>
>>78160046
Who cares? They are fucking dead and have as many emotions as any Japanese sex toy you can buy and consequently rape.
>>
>>78159951
i think most of us, like me, have a cadaver in our basement that we use for purposes of sexual satisfaction. So long as it's in the privacy of our own basements, then there's nothing at all wrong with it. Just like everything that we most on here. It's basically covered by the first and second amendments.
>>
>>78160079

Fags aren't the problem, anon. Promiscuity is.
>>
>>78159951
Current year,
>>
No one said that a girlfriend has to be breathing. I would draw the line at negrophilia.
>>
because deep down even the most degenerate self-destructive faggots have a fear of death. They know what awaits them after.
>>
>>78160046
what if the dead person consents before he dies?
>>
>>78159951
It is not ok. I can't do anything to stop them from fucking each other's arses in their homes.

But I can be mean, evil and "oppressive" when LGBT Attention whores dare to cross my path.
>>
>>78159951

I wouldnt say "all of a sudden" because dudes have been fucking each other since forever. Acceptance comes and goes depending on the time period and culture, but universally some dudes just like giving head.
>>
>>78159951
give it time
>>
>>78163252
you're trying really hard to get this to work aren't you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.