[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's rigged >so be sure to waste your vote on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 645x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 645x363
>it's rigged
>so be sure to waste your vote on me
>>
The idea is that everyone votes Trump anyway so if there is an investigation it shows Trump winning by ~70% with the minor parties getting around 10%. Hilary Clinton would be so blown the fuck out she'll actually make it to the history books.
>>
>>78158149
History is written by the winners bub.
>>
>>78157558
Fuck
>>
File: 1443299580021.jpg (85 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1443299580021.jpg
85 KB, 640x960
>it's rigged
>stay at home and don't exercise your right to say in your government and just roll over and accept Hillary

yeah, no.
>>
>>78157558
This election so far has started to shown how deep the globalist are entrenched in everything. And an US election that has blatant voter fraud could cause a happening.
>>
You don't have a choice. You have two parties. Conservative and liberal people all herded like sheep. Your last honest president was shot by the government. Dissidents are killed by CIA. Truth is being labeled as conspiracy theories. Censorship is rampant. That is not freedom.
>>
>>78159695
Trump is different from the last ten republican candidates.

And at least we still have the bill of rights. I'd much rather be in America than Europe. You are all truly fucked. Can't even fight back.
>>
>>78157558
Voting Trump - can't wait to see the criminal Hillary lose again
>>
>>78159913
How is he different? He is a populist who'll turn his coat after the elections are over. The other two options are complete horseshit but Trump is just sad.

Look past the candidates, the two parties and understand that elections won't change a thing. Trump isn't going to dismantle the ruling powers and deep government. He is just a distraction.. a showman.
>>
File: Finland.jpg (110 KB, 720x483) Image search: [Google]
Finland.jpg
110 KB, 720x483
>>78160497

>Finland

Lel.
>>
>>78159322

Yeb, feels like both parties are working together except for Trump, but that is just my optimism.
>>
>>78160664
Yes, I know my country is shit. But it doesn't mean that we are all getting fooled and you sheep just ignore it daily. It doesn't matter who you vote for. All US presidents for the past 50 years have been puppets. Both parties are equally corrupt and used to enslave the people. Our media here is corrupt and biased, so is the US media. World food industry is controlled by globalist cunts, so is the drug industry, agriculture, you fucking name it. Changing which monkey is sitting on the throne doesn't do jack shit.
>>
>>78160664
He's right though
>>
File: CTR.png (455 KB, 2250x1876) Image search: [Google]
CTR.png
455 KB, 2250x1876
Y'all faggots posting in a CTR thread.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.