[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MEANWHILE, AT ISIS'S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Al baghdadi.jpg (40 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
Al baghdadi.jpg
40 KB, 660x371
>>78150309
>"I am conflicted, Muhammad. I am happy to see all such enthusiasm for our cause all over the world... but frankly some of them are aiming a bit too high".
>"Abdullah, when I was dishonourably discharged from the Iraqi army at the hands of the infidel American invaders, I swore I would take back what was mine. All of this is just evidence that God is on our side".
>"I'm with you, Muhammad. Allah u akbar. But let me make it clear. When we left the army, and our men left with us... we went up north. We seized all the equipment we had access to, and eventually we managed to threaten the Iraqi government at the northern border... plus, with the help of God Almighty we exploited the vacuum created by the Syrian rebels and seized the best oil fields in the area."
>"I know what we've done, Abdullah. But I cannot see where you're going".
>"Well, to be honest, Mohammed -- and God forgives me if I'm wrong -- when we started our propaganda bureau, the aim was to keep it all very low key".
>"And we succeeded, didn't we?"
>"Well, at the start everything was going well. The Westerners were so gullible we got away with a lot of campaigning. Intelligence maybe knew something, but public opinion had already a prejudice about Iraq being a shithole... so nobody raised an eyebrow when bombings happened in Baghdad, tribal armies joined us, and all we've done in Syria."
>"Yes, go on..."
>>
File: halal.jpg (42 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
halal.jpg
42 KB, 531x471
>>78154667
>"And that's why we started the propaganda bureau. God Almighty was on our side, clearly, so it was all about broadcasting our benevolent Sharia rule to the pious people of Iraq and its surroundings. Do you remember, Muhammad? Fight the good fight. Against the American invaders. Kill the pigfucking Kurds... Syria is Iraqi clay... and so on..."
>"Abdullah, my heart is moved at the sound of such sweet memories. Especially that rapper from Germany. Wasn't he cute? And all those dudes who are excellent with a PC... always filming... always posting. All the tweets... the media. Look: I got a new Nokia Lumia and I can receive their tweets in real time. These things were unthinkable some 20 years ago -- let alone in this fucking sandbox."
>"The bureau of propaganda, well... it got carried away a little bit, right? Our memes were extremely successful both in Arabian and in Western social media. The branding was nothing short of awesome. The black flag was a touch of genius. All that music... then we got the documentary guys to film the life of the Holy soldiers. Then we showed how we dispose of our enemies. Then we all recited verses of the Qur'an."
>"Allah u akbar"
>"Yes. Allah u akbar. Very akbar indeed. Dudes all over the world started pouring in. Not just unsatisfied Iranian Sunnis, not just Iraqi youth... but also dudes from Turkey, from Egypt. Then we got the weapon exchange program with the Syrian rebels... actually, we managed to surpass Al-Qaeda, which got swamped in that Boko Haram mudhole, and frankly hasn't been doing well since all those drone bombings in Pakistan."
>>
File: Father.jpg (71 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
Father.jpg
71 KB, 634x476
>>78154785
>"And wasn't it good, Abdullah?"
>"Yes, Allah u akbar. But sometimes, when I hear the shouts outside the window or I overhear conversation in the trenches... I kinda feel this war is not our war any more. All those foreign languages. And then those dudes were so many we had to form foreign brigades. They all speak Arabian... but it is not the sounds of our land I hear. They come at me, Qu'ran in hand... we give them gun. They go to the battlefield. Get killed... And even if I'm glad they travelled the world to join us... I mean, Muhammad. Can I be fully honest? I mean no disrespect but..."
>"Please go on Abdullah. I won't judge you."
>>
File: ISIS 1.jpg (71 KB, 758x530) Image search: [Google]
ISIS 1.jpg
71 KB, 758x530
>>78154875
>"Well, sometimes I feel we have become a fucking theme park for Muslim NEETs."
>"Well... it really makes you think."
>"In fact! I mean, come on. How's your family doing?"
>"Very well. Why do you ask?"
>"Are they safe?"
>"Of course. They're staying in a nice resort in Portugal. I get my paychecks sent straight through a Swiss bank and... Why are you nodding?"
>"Allah u akbar. I'm nodding because we seized enough oil fields and grabbed enough cash to secure our families' future for at least the next three generations."
>"And isn't this the will of Allah? The Shia goatfuckers got a government in Baghdad that tries to fuck us over since New Iraq became a thing. They forget we used to rule them. They seized organizations, institutions. Before I left I heard they were arranging a martial court for former Sunni colonels."
>>
File: Omar3.jpg (19 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
Omar3.jpg
19 KB, 759x422
>>78155050
>"And you're right, Muhammad. You are certainly right. They tried to take it away from us, and we took it back. Allah was with us and in fact we won a lot, and we fought the good fight. Have some Shisha."
>"So why do you ask me about my family, Abdullah? Are you implying that we should abandon this holy entreprise?"
>"I'm not saying that, my fellow brother. I'm not saying that... but think it over again. Think carefully. Allah has ALWAYS been with us. But before ISIS it used to be about us. Now, with ISIS and all the propaganda, it has become about THEM. We got good feelz; we got international recruits... but did we stick to the original plan? No! The more response we got, the more we expanded our strategic goals. We hadn't even finished securing Al-Fallujah, but already the Propaganda Bureau was broadcasting about conquering the Middle East. Then we broke into Syria, and the road wasn't secure yet... but already the ISIS propaganda bureau was calling for a conquest of the whole world. Do you see what I mean?"
>"I admit at some point things got a bit out of hand."
>"Exactly! And that's when thing started getting awry. I mean: who's with us, now? Who's with us?"
>"Well, Muslims all over the world are responding to our call!"
>"Do you mean the Australians? Or those fucking banlieue monkeys from France? They're good cannon fodder. But you don't win a war with teenagers. We got no allies. One thing is to build a sharia ghetto in Bruxelles; another thing is to rule this fucking sandbox. We cannot be at war forever, and both you and I know that even if the world will turn Muslim in the end, it won't happen before we go to Heaven. So we might be a step, but we already know we're not the final thing."
>"Well, we used to have allies... but now..."
>>
File: ISIS 2.jpg (947 KB, 2048x1278) Image search: [Google]
ISIS 2.jpg
947 KB, 2048x1278
>>78155139
>"Who's with us, Muhammad?"
>"Well, Russia is against us; Turkey is against us; Iran hates us; Jordan swore to defend against us; Saudis declared they have nothing to do with us -- even if some... but whatever since it's not official government people."
>"...and?"
>"And Kwait is against us, Qatar is against us. Of course all the West is against us, now more than ever. Let alone for the fact some of their kids are shilling for us in their home countries. Maybe Lebanon has mixed feelings, but Lebanon is degenerate, so who cares?"
>"Any friends?"
>"Well, I got that deal the other day with that African dictator... what was his name again?"
>"Of course... but he just wants to buy our oil because it's cheap. He will never support our claims at an international level."
>"But nobody ever will! The enterprise is just not convenient... look at Europe! The West is still welcoming Muslims! We're winning the demographic war... we're just losing the propaganda war. Why should the Saudis support us if they have other means to inject the West with Muslim propaganda."
>"Wait. The fact our best guys are leaving for the West doesn't guarantee the West will become more Islamic. Maybe they just go there to be corrupted."
>"Agreed, but not everyone thinks it this way. And that's why we're not getting response from the officials in the Islamic states of the world"
>"I thought it was because they got absorbed in Jewish moneylending practices, so they forgot what it meant to be a true Muslim".
>"Maybe. But maybe they have already tried the hard way and failed. So they prefer soft tactics to hard ones."
>"And so we are alone."
>>
File: islamic swimming pool.jpg (100 KB, 700x434) Image search: [Google]
islamic swimming pool.jpg
100 KB, 700x434
>>78155840
>"You see what I mean? This is not our fight any more. We changed the goals and the game just to accomodate new recruits... and now we are fully depending on them. And they depend on propaganda... and propaganda doesn't know shit about our real and original objective, which were more personal, humble, and honest."
>"I agree, we have become a fucking playground. So what do you suggest?"
>"What did your wife say about the resort in Portugal?"
>"She preferred St Kitts and Nevis, to be honest."
>"Then Caribbean it is!"
>>
I cannot believe you will slide me to death.
>>
>>78156882
Post TL DR
>>
>>78156882
I was reading m8, but here is a bump
>>
>>78157414
dank isis meme conversation
>>
>>78155965
>
>>78156882
Top notch shitpost, m8.
>>
I read this and i get what ur saying, but at the same time i do not really have anything to add. Maybe if you reworked this as a thread asking a question or providing a statement and allowing the reader to interpret and put their own input into the ideas we would have more posts.

Too closed ended, really. To long to read.
>>
>>78157414
TL;DR:
>le ISIS leaders talking
>>"Well, sometimes I feel we have become a fucking theme park for Muslim NEETs."
>>
>>78157544
I sort of felt this too. I read the story and I have nothing to add. What do you think we should be discussing, OP?
>>
>>78157544
>Maybe if you reworked this as a thread asking a question or providing a statement and allowing the reader to interpret and put their own input into the ideas we would have more posts.
Man, this is just shameless 4blogging

I don't expect replies other than
>awesome m8
>good shitposting
>I was bored
>whatever

I'm doing it for the (you)s

P.S.: occasionally, I might get the guy who says DUDE, YOU COMPLETELY MISREPRESENTED ISIS RELATIONS WITH ME STATES. But apparently I got it right
>>
>>78154667
>>78154785
>>78154875
>>78155050
>>78155139
>>78155840
>>78155965
write a book!!!
>>
>>78154667
I kekd. I don't really have anything to add.

gg Ausfag
>>
>>78158120
for an aussie you could shitpost better
>>
>>78158143
Kek.

When I was a kiddo... say 14 y.o. or something, I was writing a book with a friend of mine, which included basically EVERYTHING pol is about... but without much racism... mostly a matter of naive views of the world.

We wanted it to be Sci-Fi but with relevance to actual things. Some sort of highlander in space shit.

We put literally EVERYTHING in it. From Templars to Spetsnaz.

But nowadays it makes me chukle because it is unreadable.

Anyway I should try to fix it up and get it out in my own language. Just for the lols.
>>
>>78158614
it could work now when you are older
this message and scenario in the thread - it's an awesome idea
>>
>>78158815
We had a better scenario.
We got particularly amazed by the story of El Zawahiri fleeing with Bin Laden on board of a motrocycle... so we had them replay the scene... like in the good ol' times.

Except this time they crash the motorcycle into a wagon full of Jews that our main character (the dictator) was shipping to the sun for quick melting.

God weren't we based? How could I have forgotten the motorcycle jump and the Jewish wagon?
>>
>>78159089
Now I would do it differently, though.
Sincerely speaking, I am not interested in racism and gratuitous frat jokes.

What I would write now is something more subtle... about how people -- ordinary man -- choose to take sides to defend their values.

That's also why I am conflicted between setting it in the actual world or in a fictional world with maybe not space travel, but at least some kind of crappy world order mismanaging shit under the guise of democracy...

...Something that allows for mass surveillance, but also riots and everyday suburbia life... all these things mixed with characters own weaknesses and aspirations.

I WILL BE THE FUCKING HONORE DE BALZAC OF THIS DAY AND AGE.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.